Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Forever not impeached....
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Nancy locked in a closet with Schiff tearing up papers together.
02-05-2020 04:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
RE: Forever not impeached....
He's still an impeached president, just found not guilty like Clinton.
02-05-2020 05:29 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(02-05-2020 04:34 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  Nancy locked in a closet with Schiff tearing up papers together.

[Image: sVTQDzG.gif]
02-05-2020 05:33 PM
UofMemphis Away
Official MT.org Ambassador of Smack

I Root For: Univ of Memphis

Donators
not only impeached but the first to have a Senator cross party lines to vote for conviction...that says a lot.

48-52 to convict is a bad look for any President, esp when you're 9 months from an election.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2020 05:35 PM by UofMemphis.)
02-05-2020 05:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
49RFootballNow Offline
He who walks without rhythm

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
(02-05-2020 05:34 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  not only impeached but the first to have a Senator cross party lines to vote for conviction...that says a lot.

48-52 to convict is a bad look for any President, esp when you're 9 months from an election.

It's saying a lot that Romney is a jealous little *****?
02-05-2020 05:38 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(02-05-2020 05:29 PM)fsquid Wrote:  He's still an impeached president, just found not guilty like Clinton.

Forever the president who was impeached by an out of control, insane and politically motivated house. Cheapened impeachment beyond the bounds of reality. Although I never would have been for it before now, I am all for the next republican house to start impeachment proceedings the day the next democrat is sworn in. Impeach him for saying something like “I will fundamentally change this country”. That will obviously be a treasonous remark punishable by impeachment, removal from office and then publicly shot by a firing squad on the capital grounds
02-05-2020 05:52 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(02-05-2020 05:34 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  not only impeached but the first to have a Senator cross party lines to vote for conviction...that says a lot.

lol.....what a twit....

yep, ol' Romney stuck it to his orangeness this time.....

the dems got him on the ropes now.....

[Image: a78.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2020 05:53 PM by stinkfist.)
02-05-2020 05:53 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

Romney got beat and Trump won. He is a bitter, little man. Always will be.
02-05-2020 05:54 PM
olliebaba Online
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(02-05-2020 05:29 PM)fsquid Wrote:  He's still an impeached president, just found not guilty like Clinton.

Do you STILL have to hear the Price is Right horn to see that you lost?

Someone put that horn so he can hear it, but better yet just watch the TPIR.
02-05-2020 06:01 PM
olliebaba Online
Legend

Why? The only look that one can get is that it was partisan and the Demons were stupid to push it even though it was going to fail BIGLY. Even Mitt took the safe route by voting guilty in one article and not guilty on that other. Now, if that isn't straddling the fence I don't know what is.

Face it, the Demons (and their followers) aren't very bright, and it shows bigly for even electing the Group of Four shiateheads and you know who they are. What good have these women accomplished except for badmouthing the country?
02-05-2020 06:05 PM
stinkfist Online

(02-05-2020 06:05 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  

Why? The only look that one can get is that it was partisan and the Demons were stupid to push it even though it was going to fail BIGLY. Even Mitt took the safe route by voting guilty in one article and not guilty on that other. Now, if that isn't straddling the fence I don't know what is.

Face it, the Demons (and their followers) aren't very bright, and it shows bigly for even electing the Group of Four shiateheads and you know who they are. What good have these women accomplished except for badmouthing the country?

hush yo' mouth ollie......'divisive' is only limited to DJT's policies.... 03-wink
02-05-2020 06:08 PM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Love hurts. (not sure it was the right song-but it works ok) https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/...video.html

"As the Senate prepared for its final vote on impeachment Wednesday afternoon, the president reposted a parody video by memesmith Carpe Donktum mocking Congressional Democrats and Mitt Romney during last night's State of the Union address. It showed some of the president's biggest applause lines interspersed with dejected reaction shots from some of the president's political foes, all set to the tune of the 1970s anthem "Love Hurts....""
02-05-2020 06:09 PM
JDTulane Offline
Sazeracs and Retirement

I Root For: Peace
OP fail. Trump is literally the opposite. Forever an impeached President.
03-lol
02-05-2020 06:11 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
How is that working for ya?

Having a good week or two?
02-05-2020 06:14 PM
stinkfist Online

(02-05-2020 06:09 PM)bullet Wrote:  Love hurts. (not sure it was the right song-but it works ok) https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/...video.html

"As the Senate prepared for its final vote on impeachment Wednesday afternoon, the president reposted a parody video by memesmith Carpe Donktum mocking Congressional Democrats and Mitt Romney during last night's State of the Union address. It showed some of the president's biggest applause lines interspersed with dejected reaction shots from some of the president's political foes, all set to the tune of the 1970s anthem "Love Hurts....""

irony: Nazareth coupled with recognizing the capital of Jerusalem within the free state of Israel....still laughing at the folks that thought I was antisemitic.....

#should'veBeenBornAjew

02-05-2020 06:17 PM
olliebaba Online
Legend

(02-05-2020 06:11 PM)JDTulane Wrote:  OP fail. Trump is literally the opposite. Forever an impeached President.
03-lol

Oh wow, that hurts. Bwahahahahaha! That's almost as bad as Sheldons trash talk on The Big Bang Theory. LOL

If you can count that as a moral victory for the Demons, go for it. Funny that I used the word Moral and Demoncraps in the same sentence. Anyway, as a UTEP Miner fan I know a LOT about moral victories as we have a lot of them but not actual victories, you know, like the Demoncraptic party.

Hey Welcher, can you say "WINNING!" like Trump supporters right now?

Nope. I'll say it for our side, WINNING! No scratch that. MORE WINNING!
02-05-2020 06:18 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online

(02-05-2020 06:11 PM)JDTulane Wrote:  OP fail. Trump is literally the opposite. Forever an impeached President.
03-lol

fail = welshing on a bet

let that continue to sink in ewe're constipated arse.....
02-05-2020 06:19 PM
Side Show Joe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: North Texas
Trump's impeachment = Failed partisan liberal coup... FOREVER.

Trump has been rightly acquitted. Trump goes into the history books forever, as the justly acquitted president. 07-coffee3
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2020 06:24 PM by Side Show Joe.)
02-05-2020 06:22 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom

Yea, only 19-20 votes short of conviction.

Horrid

03-lmfao
02-05-2020 06:23 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

03-lol

And you have proven on this board you are the opposite of a man with character and any honor. Every post you make here after making a bet you would leave the board if Trump won just proves what a lying insignificant little person you are.
02-05-2020 06:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.