Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Rand Paul Puts Up Billboard On Floor Of Senate With Eric Ciaramella’s Name On It
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Rand Paul Puts Up Billboard On Floor Of Senate With Eric Ciaramella’s Name On It

[Image: 334f293ec0de3a2415e00f4c124e5ade3027811e...&h]
02-04-2020 01:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
RE: Rand Paul Puts Up Billboard On Floor Of Senate With Eric Ciaramella’s Name On It
Rand is mercilessly skull dragging Bug Eyed Schiff. I love it.
02-04-2020 01:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
RE: Rand Paul Puts Up Billboard On Floor Of Senate With Eric Ciaramella’s Name On It
Can't wait for Schiff to put his foot in his mouth by saying Paul endangered the whistlebolower's life.
02-04-2020 01:37 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
Classic. There are times when you cant help but like Rand Paul.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2020 01:40 PM by Attackcoog.)
02-04-2020 01:39 PM
ODUCoach Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
(02-04-2020 01:37 PM)200yrs2late Wrote:  Can't wait for Schiff to put his foot in his mouth by saying Paul endangered the whistlebolower's life.

I only know Ciaramella is the whistleblower because the Democrats told me so. Otherwise, he was just a guy who worked at NSC and didn't like Trump.
02-04-2020 02:14 PM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

(02-04-2020 02:14 PM)ODUCoach Wrote:  
(02-04-2020 01:37 PM)200yrs2late Wrote:  Can't wait for Schiff to put his foot in his mouth by saying Paul endangered the whistlebolower's life.

I only know Ciaramella is the whistleblower because the Democrats told me so. Otherwise, he was just a guy who worked at NSC and didn't like Trump.

Pretty much
02-04-2020 02:18 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
hfs.. I'm chompin' to leave the field by 420...

always had a softie for that guy...loved his pops iui ideology too .... owl#s, are you shocked 'n awe??? 04-cheers

#attaboyRand!

#henceDJT
02-04-2020 02:49 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Rand Paul Puts Up Billboard On Floor Of Senate With Eric Ciaramella’s Name On It
(02-04-2020 01:39 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  Classic. There are times when you cant help but like Rand Paul.

More often than not, of late.

Very interesting how a combination of the Drumpf and the leftist coup determined idiots have managed to drag many of these folk out of their shells. Or to quote the twittersphere- to grow a pair.

I put Paul, Graham even Cruz and Kennedy in there amongst others.

Long overdue dealing with this cabal of sewer rats.
02-04-2020 02:57 PM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
The first time Eric Ciaramella’s name was publicly mentioned (IIRC) in connection with the “whistleblower” case was Wednesday/30th October. Paul Sperry posted an article at the RealClear website which identified him. That was exactly 97 days ago. And of course, pro-Trump elements within Government knew his name before that. So, I’m just honestly curious, has any “retribution” or other bad stuff happened to Mr. Ciaramella in all the time since then?
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2020 03:03 PM by Native Georgian.)
02-04-2020 03:01 PM
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
The problem is the whistleblowers that have blown stuff from the inside came mostly from Republican leaning never Trumpers. Some of Trump's supporters are actually Democrats who hated Hillary. The ones who testified against Trump for the Ukraine call were people who are Republicans who Republican Presidents put in including the Ukraine ambassador who worked for Reagan administration. Do you smell that some far right Republicans want to weed out diehard Trump supporters who are Democrats? I do not think this Eric dude is the whistleblower. The name could have been planted by the real whistleblower.
02-04-2020 03:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zyxwvutsru Offline
Cubicle Warrior

I Root For: UTEP
(02-04-2020 03:46 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  The problem is the whistleblowers that have blown stuff from the inside came mostly from Republican leaning never Trumpers. Some of Trump's supporters are actually Democrats who hated Hillary. The ones who testified against Trump for the Ukraine call were people who are Republicans who Republican Presidents put in including the Ukraine ambassador who worked for Reagan administration. Do you smell that some far right Republicans want to weed out diehard Trump supporters who are Democrats? I do not think this Eric dude is the whistleblower. The name could have been planted by the real whistleblower.

[Image: 6b584417aa2f1f0cc6cb0eb7a6021721.jpeg]
02-04-2020 03:56 PM
Advertisement

200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

(02-04-2020 03:46 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  The problem is the whistleblowers that have blown stuff from the inside came mostly from Republican leaning never Trumpers. Some of Trump's supporters are actually Democrats who hated Hillary. The ones who testified against Trump for the Ukraine call were people who are Republicans who Republican Presidents put in including the Ukraine ambassador who worked for Reagan administration. Do you smell that some far right Republicans want to weed out diehard Trump supporters who are Democrats? I do not think this Eric dude is the whistleblower. The name could have been planted by the real whistleblower.

WTF?
02-04-2020 04:05 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(02-04-2020 01:31 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

[Image: 334f293ec0de3a2415e00f4c124e5ade3027811e...&h]

Well damn, now I like Suzie Q. WTF, she actually made sense. Edit: I just said that because she was speaking on the live feed in your post when I clicked on it.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2020 04:26 PM by TigerBlue4Ever.)
02-04-2020 04:24 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
Damn Rand Paul
02-04-2020 04:39 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

And damn, like Rand Paul or don't it's foolish and downright ignorant to argue with one single statement he made or one question he asked during his time at the podium. 04-clap204-clap204-clap2
02-04-2020 04:39 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

Where can I get one those shiny hats your wearing??
02-04-2020 04:41 PM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
I'm still trying to understand what he said.
02-04-2020 04:48 PM
TripleA Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Memphis Hall of Fame
(02-04-2020 04:48 PM)gdunn Wrote:  I'm still trying to understand what he said.

Here, I'll help.

Paul said CJ Roberts was wrong not to let him ask Schiff about Ciaranella and his buddy Sean Misko, and if nobody knows who the whistle blower is, how did Roberts know to block that name?

He said whistle blowers by law have no right to anonymity.

He said Schiff damn well knows the whistleblower is Eric Ciaramella, and that Ciaramella is close with Misko, whom Schiff hired the day after the July 25 Ukraine phone call. And they both are buds with the Vindman brothers. Paul said that whole situation needs to be investigated, b/c you can't have gov employees trying to overthrow a president b/c they disagree with his policies.

Paul also said the FISA court should be banned from allowing spying on political campaigns, and the FBI should go through a regular court to do that, so some semblance of a counter check is in place.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2020 05:08 PM by TripleA.)
02-04-2020 05:04 PM
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

I Root For: New Horizons
(02-04-2020 04:05 PM)200yrs2late Wrote:  

WTF?

[Image: 1kl176.jpg]
02-04-2020 11:49 PM
GeminiCoog Offline
You'll Never Walk Alone

I Root For: Houston, Notre Dame

[Image: INSULT.jpg]
02-04-2020 11:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.