Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Kansas City Chiefs’ racist “Arrowhead Chop”
Ohio Poly Offline
1st String

I Root For: Ohio Poly
https://www.vox.com/first-person/2020/2/...ansas-city

For years, the national conversation around offensive team mascots that stereotype Native American culture has focused on the Washington Redskins and the Cleveland Indians, while Kansas City’s Chiefs flew under the radar.

Not anymore.
02-01-2020 05:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
RE: Kansas City Chiefs’ racist “Arrowhead Chop”
(02-01-2020 05:33 PM)Ohio Poly Wrote:  https://www.vox.com/first-person/2020/2/...ansas-city

For years, the national conversation around offensive team mascots that stereotype Native American culture has focused on the Washington Redskins and the Cleveland Indians, while Kansas City’s Chiefs flew under the radar.

Not anymore.

Not sure how this is different than FSU cheer.
02-01-2020 05:34 PM
EverRespect Online
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
There might be 10 people that care about this.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
02-01-2020 05:41 PM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
(02-01-2020 05:33 PM)Ohio Poly Wrote:  https://www.vox.com/first-person/2020/2/...ansas-city

Not anymore.

Listen Kemosabe, If the Redskins didn’t have to change their name The Chiefs certainly won’t have to.

Why don’t you and yours go pound sand.
02-01-2020 06:17 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
I called my boss, Chief, and he wasn't Indian. I guess I was culturally inappropriate.
02-01-2020 06:28 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
(02-01-2020 06:17 PM)No Bull Wrote:  

Not anymore.

Listen Kemosabe, If the Redskins didn’t have to change their name The Chiefs certainly won’t have to.

Why don’t you and yours go pound sand.

I feel bad for the sand.
02-01-2020 06:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

Not anymore.

Enjoying your descent into lunacy? Even Native Americans are embarrassed for you.

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.”

― Oscar Wilde
02-01-2020 06:35 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Good googly moogly
02-01-2020 08:10 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC

Not anymore.

Loser. Cray baby leftist first world idiot. Go save starving Africans or something.
02-01-2020 09:02 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(02-01-2020 09:02 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

Not anymore.

Loser. Cray baby leftist first world idiot. Go save starving Africans or something.

He'll have to go over there to save them. Trump just enacted another travel ban on additional African shithole countries.
02-01-2020 09:09 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(02-01-2020 05:34 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  

Not anymore.

Not sure how this is different than FSU cheer.

I'll tell you how it's different. Tomorrow the eyes of the nation will be upon the Super Bowl. This is the best platform this cheesy protest group will ever have and they know if they raise a stink that the MSM coverage will bend over backwards to mention them several times and they thereby get the most expensive air time possible for nothing except their attack on the Kansas City Chiefs.

That's the difference! When Florida State makes another natty appearance they'll be back on the radar as well. It has nothing to do with the Kansas City Chiefs and everything with giving these rats air time in front of the whole danged nation!
02-02-2020 04:14 AM
Advertisement

BuffaloTN Offline
All American

Can they impeach Trump for this?
02-02-2020 05:52 AM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(02-02-2020 05:52 AM)BuffaloTN Wrote:  Can they impeach Trump for this?

Given the lunacy of too many people today, I’m sure someone is convoluting a way for it to be Trump’s fault.......

Yes, I’ve already seen some lunatics now blaming Trump for the Wuhan flu. If they can do that, blaming Trump for “Chiefs” is easy.04-rock
02-02-2020 08:35 AM
Stick4489 Offline
Gaseous Clay

I Root For: The Herd

CrappiesCrappies

Not anymore.

Forty-niners exploited the land and environment of Native Americans. They stole land, destroyed hunting and fishing habitats and engaged in armed conflicts with the natives all for the greed and lust of gold. Their racist acts are still celebrated today with a football team named after these greedy capitalists.

Not any more.

03-lmfao

Politically incorrect team from a city famous for steaks and barbecue versus the team that invented disrespecting the national anthem from the city famous for hippies, 01-rivals in the street, and Nancy Pelosi.

I'll take a tomahawk and some burnt ends.
02-02-2020 09:36 AM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(02-01-2020 09:02 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

Not anymore.

Someone please splain to me what an “indigenous people” is/are? Didn’t they/we ALL come from a foreign land?

Be it landbridge, viking ships or the freaking Nina, pinta Santa Maria?

This is another exercise in mental masturbation. You’re now in AMERICA!

As in U.S. of A.

If you can’t make it here you’re a loser. As in a life’s loser.

No one hunting down injuns no more, you are free to pursue your freedoms just like anyone else.

Not a single race, culture, or anything else that hasn’t been beset by hardship or persecution.

Why you think the honkies came here in the first place?

Akademik navel gazing Sad
02-02-2020 09:55 AM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(02-02-2020 05:52 AM)BuffaloTN Wrote:  Can they impeach Trump for this?

Give it time...
02-02-2020 09:58 AM
Advertisement

Eldonabe Online
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
(02-01-2020 05:41 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  There might be 10 people that care about this.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Safe spaces for all man.... safe spaces 03-hissyfit03-hissyfit03-hissyfit
02-02-2020 11:08 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Of all the issues facing we the people this is one about which I give zero fuqs. The foolish OP should be more concerned about the right which gives him the freedom to be a sniveling, whiny assed cuck complaining about inconsequential crap on a social media platform, a right which is currently being trampled on along with the other rights he takes for granted and would gladly surrender in exchange for the government promising him - and ultimately failing to deliver - free crap. He'd be one of the first to blindly allow himself to be loaded onto a train bound for a long slow death and then expecting someone to come along and rescue him.
02-02-2020 11:35 AM
Redbanksdog Offline
Heisman

GO Chiefs 04-cheers04-cheers04-cheers
02-02-2020 12:22 PM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
I find myself suddenly with a rooting interest for the Chiefs.
02-02-2020 02:37 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.