Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News VA State Senator Warns about VA 2nd A Rally
q5sys Offline
1st String

I Root For: MIT & USAFA
VA State Senator Warns about VA 2nd A Rally
Facebook post from a VA Senator: https://www.facebook.com/Chase4Senate/po...6102672514

Quote:Sadly, I am posting this, knowing that the Governor of Virginia has declared a State of Emergency in our state.

I want you to be aware of how we are being set up.

Does the Patriot Act ring a bell?

Does the National Defense Authorization Act ring a bell?

If people show up wearing any kind of uniform, patch or other symbol on their clothing signifying they belong to a militia and something goes wrong, you could/will be held as a domestic terrorist.

If anyone steps out of line, all it takes is one person, it may even be a government plant....if that plant does anything to disrupt the rally, you could/will be arrested as a domestic terrorist.

The Governor, using the media has already set the stage for this to happen.
He has already laid the groundwork to make the entire movement look like insurrection.

It will be used to put the rest of the nation on notice of what will happen to you, if you resist.

They have used the Southern Poverty Law Center over the last 15 years to lay the groundwork.

They have labeled us as potential domestic terrorist for a long time now.

Anyone who has ever related to the 3%er's, a militia, or just belonged to any Patriot group...the groundwork has been laid to brand you as a domestic terrorist.

They have gone out of their way since the Obama years to insure they had us labeled, but it didn't start with Obama. It started with the Patriot Act under the Bush administration.

We are being played by a well oiled machine, these things have been in the works for many years.

They are kicking things into high gear. Military veterans were/are even listed as potential domestic terrorist.

We were told not once, but several times by the current President, “It's Not Me they are after, It's You, The American People.“

Their actions over the last three years have shown you he was right, they are coming after us full speed ahead and they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

Sic semper tyrannis, keep your head on a swivel and know what's going on around you at all times, at Lobby Day 1/20/20.

Everyone be safe out there....Thus always to tyrants.
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2020 10:03 AM by q5sys.)
01-19-2020 10:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

solohawks Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UNCW
RE: VA State Senator Warns about VA 2nd A Rally
It does feel like a setup so future actions can be justified
01-19-2020 12:47 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
IT'S IN THE AIR...

01-19-2020 01:05 PM
Marc Mensa Online
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
white nationalism appears to be an issue within the military...

“A Military Times poll from last fall found that more than one in five servicemembers have seen evidence of white supremacy or racist ideology...”

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/penta...oll-shows/
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2020 01:19 PM by Marc Mensa.)
01-19-2020 01:14 PM
Marc Mensa Online

...which is why Alt Right groups and militias are targeting vets for membership...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newswee...59%3famp=1
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2020 01:20 PM by Marc Mensa.)
01-19-2020 01:16 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Quote:As various pro-gun rights groups prepare to gather at Virginia's state capitol in Richmond on Monday in what's expected to be one of the largest pro-gun rallies in recent memory, Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam has declared a state of emergency, police are busy setting up barricades and temporary holding pens - and one lawmaker has even arranged to spend most of the day in a safe house, according to the Washington Examiner.

The rally is expected to draw tens of thousands, and fears about Charlottesville-style violence are prompting police to scour the web for any signs of a violent plot.

Already, the FBI has arrested three alleged members of a violent white supremacist group who were planning on attending the rally.

As Republicans battle for the hearts and minds of the people against a state government that is unilaterally controlled by Democrats, Todd Gilbert, Virginia’s House Republican leader, warned on Saturday that white supremacist groups trying to spread "hate, violence, or civil unrest" would not be welcome at a pro-gun rally in the state’s capital on Monday, according to Reuters.

"Any group that comes to Richmond to spread white supremacist garbage, or any other form of hate, violence, or civil unrest isn’t welcome here," he said. "While we and our Democratic colleagues may have differences, we are all Virginians and we will stand united in opposition to any threats of violence or civil unrest from any quarter."

Organized by the Virginia Citizens Defense League, a group that annually lobbies the state legislature against new gun-control laws, this year's rally is simply a much larger manifestation of the group's annual gun-rights rally at the capitol.

As the Dems who control the state government plot a slew of new gun control measures in a state that has historically been more permissive about gun rights, Virginia has transformed into ground zero in the fight over gun rights in America. Already, gun owners across the state have been scrambling to buy up as many guns as they can before the new legislation takes effect, fostering a boom among gun sellers.

The tension even prompted President Trump to weigh in with a tweet on Friday: "That's what happens when you vote for Democrats, they will take your guns away."

One NRA member approached by a Washington Examiner reporter while rallying outside a legislative building earlier this week said gun-rights advocates in the state wouldn't stand by idly while their rights are stripped away.

"We’re not going to be quiet anymore. We’re going to fight them in the courts and on the ground. The illegal laws they’re proposing are just straight up unconstitutional," said Timothy Forster, of Chesterfield, Virginia, an NRA member who had one handgun strapped to his shoulder and another tucked into his waistband as he stood outside a legislative office building earlier this week. VCDL president Philip Van Cleave said he’s heard from groups around the country that plan to send members to Virginia, including the Nevada-based, far-right Oath Keepers, which has promised to organize and train armed posses and militia.

While the rally has attracted a substantial amount of media attention, Virginia's gun-rights activists have identified another strategy to try and subvert the state legislature's authority. As the New York Times reports, gun-control activist Philip Van Cleave and others are pushing municipalities around the state to pass or consider "2A Sanctuary" legislation that would in effect preserve certain gun rights in towns across the state.

[Image: 2020.01.18sanctuary_0.jpg?itok=k7RtyNwn]

Anyone planning on the attending the rally should keep this in mind: Dems have permanently banned guns inside the Capitol building, and Gov. Northam has declared a temporary state of emergency to ban all weapons from Capitol Square during the rally - a plea for the state SCOTUS to rule these measures unconstitutional was rejected on Friday - to prevent "armed militia groups storming our Capitol."

Of course, even though organizers have taken pains to block far-right militias and outright white supremacists from attending the rally, we imagine these efforts will be lost on MSNBC, which should waste no time declaring every participant a dangerous gun nut.

https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b792-...k=Z4YRop2s

Perhaps, as Ben Garrison writes, the Democrats want to spark a Civil War in the hopes that public opinion will turn against the president. They are playing with fire. When tyrants create laws to remove our rights, it’s time to remove the tyrants.

Link
01-19-2020 02:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Marc Mensa Online

looks like the Russian propaganda machine, Zerohedge, is pumping them out again.
01-19-2020 02:33 PM
ODU BBALL Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
(01-19-2020 01:16 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  ...which is why Alt Right groups and militias are targeting vets for membership...

Just curious (and for some balance to your comments) ... can you tell us who ANTIFA targets for their membership?
01-19-2020 03:58 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
They should all show up in Black face LOL.
01-19-2020 04:33 PM
Marc Mensa Online

(01-19-2020 03:58 PM)ODU BBALL Wrote:  
(01-19-2020 01:16 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  ...which is why Alt Right groups and militias are targeting vets for membership...

Just curious (and for some balance to your comments) ... can you tell us who ANTIFA targets for their membership?

Use the google...
01-19-2020 07:15 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(01-19-2020 07:15 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  
(01-19-2020 03:58 PM)ODU BBALL Wrote:  

Use the google...

Because it's such an unbiased source, right? 03-lmfao
01-19-2020 07:50 PM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

It's going to be interesting seeing how they handle hundreds of thousands of armed potestors.
01-19-2020 07:51 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
VA State Senator Warns about VA 2nd A Rally
(01-19-2020 01:14 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  white nationalism appears to be an issue within the military...

“A Military Times poll from last fall found that more than one in five servicemembers have seen evidence of white supremacy or racist ideology...”

Lol

What in the f#^% does that even mean?

20% have seen “evidence”? Such as? And 80% haven’t? Haha

What’s a “racist ideology” include? Border control? Vetting ferrreners for radical beliefs? Not wanting dudes in dresses in the foxhole or tank with you? Having two scoops of only vanilla and no chocolate?

Meaningless without some structure of definition, another of those amoebic terms that people can bend to mean anything.

But, yet again, the dummies will dummy again, and the other dummies will eat up the dumbness.

Such is life
01-19-2020 08:23 PM
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
I hope they disassemble the fences. Lay them down, and then go home.
01-19-2020 08:37 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(01-19-2020 08:23 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(01-19-2020 01:14 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  white nationalism appears to be an issue within the military...

Lol

What in the f#^% does that even mean?

20% have seen “evidence”? Such as? And 80% haven’t? Haha

What’s a “racist ideology” include? Border control? Vetting ferrreners for radical beliefs? Not wanting dudes in dresses in the foxhole or tank with you? Having two scoops of only vanilla and no chocolate?

Meaningless without some structure of definition, another of those amoebic terms that people can bend to mean anything.

But, yet again, the dummies will dummy again, and the other dummies will eat up the dumbness.

Such is life

Low iq prog filth. "Give me your gun because you are rayciss"

Lol

Doesn't work anymore. Frick em.
01-19-2020 08:54 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

That's racist. Of you.
01-19-2020 10:49 PM
Advertisement

fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
Hopefully this goes off without an incident.
01-20-2020 12:06 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Quote:An NBC reporter deleted a tweet Sunday after falsely claiming that a Monday gun rights event in Virginia was a “white supremacist rally.”

In a now-deleted tweet, NBC’s Ben Collins urged reporters ahead of the 2nd Amendment rally to “verify information” before sending it out. Collins deleted and then clarified his tweet following backlash for referring to the event as a “white supremacist rally.”

Monday’s rally was organized by Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL), a non-profit pro-2nd Amendment group, not by white supremacists. They have urged for a “peaceful” event, NBC News previously reported.

[Image: IMG_0693.jpg]

Link
01-20-2020 12:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
Mensa...with reference to Russia and White Nationalism, all you need is a Ukrainian comment for the Trifecta.
01-20-2020 12:58 PM
q5sys Offline
1st String

I Root For: MIT & USAFA

Doesn't mean much when a cartoon frog is thrown around as proof of white supremacy and/or racism...
[Image: clownpepe.jpg]
01-20-2020 01:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.