Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bernie’s Campaign Field Organizer Wants Trump Supporters in Re-education ‘Gulags’
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Bernie’s Campaign Field Organizer Wants Trump Supporters in Re-education ‘Gulags’
This is the mindset of the Dems these days....all I can say is, bring it.

Quote:James O'Keefe is about to drop another hidden-camera expose on the Bernie Sanders campaign and explosive doesn't even begin to describe it. The teaser dropped on Twitter Tuesday shows Kyle Jurek, who identifies as a "Field Organizer" for the Sanders campaign, explaining a plan for riots if Trump is re-elected. "F**king cities burn," he says. Jurek then goes on to discuss the benefits of government reeducation. "In Nazi Germany after the fall of the Nazi party there was a sh*t ton of the populace that was f**king Nazi-fied. Germany had to spend billions of dollars to reeducate their people to not be Nazis. We're probably going to have to do the same f**king thing here."

Then he dropped some serious truth about Bernie's "education plan." Jurek revealed, "that's kind of what Bernie's whole free education for everybody...because we're going to have to teach you to not be a f**king Nazi." Perhaps the scariest part was Jurek's high regard for the benefits of Soviet gulags. "There's a reason Josef Stalin had gulags," he said. "And actually, gulags were a lot better than what the CIA has told us that they were. Like, people were actually paid a living wage in gulags, they had conjugal visits in gulags. Gulags were actually meant for, like, reeducation."

As if that's not stupid enough, Jurek continues, "Greatest way to break a f**king billionaire of their like, privilege and their idea that they're superior, go out and break rocks for twelve hours a day. You're a working-class person and you're going to learn what that means."

Jurek also goes into what sounds like a detailed plan for civil unrest that will start in Milwaukee and spread to all the major cities in America if Bernie Sanders doesn't get the DNC nomination. "Be ready to be in Milwaukee for the DNC convention. We're gonna make 1978 [he means 1968] look like a f**king Girl Scout f**king cookout." Then he issues a threat to police. "The cops are gonna be the ones that are getting f**king beaten in Milwaukee."

BREAKING: @BernieSanders “free education” policies to “teach you how to not be a f**king nazi.”; 'There is a reason Stalin had Gulags'; 'Expect violent reaction' for speech. If Bernie doesn't get nomination "Milwaukee will burn"

Link
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020 01:13 PM by usmbacker.)
01-14-2020 12:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
RE: Bernie’s Campaign Field Organizer Wants Trump Supporters in Re-education ‘Gulags’
Like I said here many times before. If they could get away with it they would do it.
01-14-2020 12:59 PM
ECUGrad07 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
RE: Bernie’s Campaign Field Organizer Wants Trump Supporters in Re-education ‘Gulags’
A couple bearded beta-male sissies threatening to beat up cops and put Trump supporters in camps? Color me (and the cops) scared.
01-14-2020 01:07 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
It'd be time to play Cowboys and Hipsters....
01-14-2020 01:10 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
And this surprises who?
01-14-2020 01:12 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(01-14-2020 01:07 PM)ECUGrad07 Wrote:  A couple bearded beta-male sissies threatening to beat up cops and put Trump supporters in camps? Color me (and the cops) scared.

I bet they'd be wearing masks as they are getting their a$$ kicked.
01-14-2020 01:22 PM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
Doesn't he realize Bernie is a multi millionaire and he was kicked out of a Hippy commune for being lazy?
01-14-2020 01:27 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(01-14-2020 01:27 PM)gdunn Wrote:  Doesn't he realize Bernie is a multi millionaire and he was kicked out of a Hippy commune for being lazy?

"Useful idiots".
01-14-2020 01:40 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
(01-14-2020 01:40 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(01-14-2020 01:27 PM)gdunn Wrote:  Doesn't he realize Bernie is a multi millionaire and he was kicked out of a Hippy commune for being lazy?

"Useful idiots".

There's quite a few here
01-14-2020 02:04 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(01-14-2020 12:59 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  Like I said here many times before. If they could get away with it they would do it.

Official for a Republican candidate said anything like that and the candidate would be fried over the coals until he fired the guy.
01-14-2020 02:21 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
LOL, yet another keyboard warrior. When faced with some real toxic masculinity he'd run screaming like a terrified girlie man. Bring it...
01-14-2020 02:40 PM
Advertisement

TripleA Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Memphis Hall of Fame
(01-14-2020 01:10 PM)gdunn Wrote:  It'd be time to play Cowboys and Hipsters....

Yeah, I watched that thinking if somebody tried to put me in a gulag to "reeducate" me, I would have my two friends Smith and Wesson do the talking for me.
01-14-2020 02:47 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Soooo, pretty clearly threats of domestic terrorism, perhaps someone should pay the prancing ninja a little visit.
01-14-2020 03:26 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
(01-14-2020 02:47 PM)TripleA Wrote:  
(01-14-2020 01:10 PM)gdunn Wrote:  It'd be time to play Cowboys and Hipsters....

Yeah, I watched that thinking if somebody tried to put me in a gulag to "reeducate" me, I would have my two friends Smith and Wesson do the talking for me.

Not even sure I'd have to use a bullet...
01-14-2020 03:34 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

[Image: EOQLJ25WAAA-D4A?format=png&name=small]
01-14-2020 03:47 PM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
Sounds like a good old fashioned standoff..... All I can picture is a bunch of a bunch of nudniks in hoodies and masks in headlocks getting pounded into the sewers in pretty short order.

What soul db great is if these people amassed around the convention center, only to have armed policy and national guard having an outer ring around them with no escape out. Just start dropping them like flies.....
01-14-2020 03:48 PM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
This is what I mean when I say that the Trump people are missing the mark. We have videos of these jackwads spewing this hatred and nothing. Unfortunately, the only people that see this crap are here on this website but who comes here? Very few of us.

Shiate, I'd be showing this on every channel on tv. But what? Nothing from the Trump people. I tell you with me at the helm the Demons would be squirming.
01-14-2020 03:55 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(01-14-2020 03:55 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  This is what I mean when I say that the Trump people are missing the mark. We have videos of these jackwads spewing this hatred and nothing. Unfortunately, the only people that see this crap are here on this website but who comes here? Very few of us.

Shiate, I'd be showing this on every channel on tv. But what? Nothing from the Trump people. I tell you with me at the helm the Demons would be squirming.

IMO, more people than you think are seeing these idiots and, as a result, leaning more towards supporting Trump. Let the nutjobs be, they are only helping to create more Trump voters. Funny thing is they are so self absorbed in their hatred that don't even realize what they are doing.
01-14-2020 03:59 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
All I could think of is this:

01-14-2020 04:25 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
Sorry VA, but I don't think many Demons are coming to this site or watching Fox News. This stuff needs to be aired on the MSM. Bernie can humph all he likes, the truth is the truth has come out on his staff and their thinking. But, don't air it in one large heap, do it in bites for a loooonnng time. The same with Bidens QPQ video.
01-14-2020 04:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.