Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

JJ Rhymes is out for the year
Bookmark and Share
dancingNMSUaggie Offline
1st String

I Root For: NMSU
JJ Rhymes is out for the year
I just read JJ Ryhmes is gone for the year w injury and only a 50/50 chance that Frayer will be back. The wac this year is a **** storm
12-17-2019 01:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

NMSUPistolPete Offline
All American

RE: JJ Rhymes is out for the year
Yeah, I read the same info on the GCU board. Right now, Cal Baptist might be NMSU's main competition; and they are not eligible to participate in the conference tournament. In my mind, the Top 3 in the WAC are...

1. New Mexico State
2. California Baptist
3. Seattle University

After those three, its anyone's guess. No one is performing at a high level. Just a lot of incomplete teams with multiple deficiencies.
12-17-2019 06:37 AM
gleadley Offline
1st String

I Root For: GCU
(12-17-2019 01:07 AM)dancingNMSUaggie Wrote:  I just read JJ Ryhmes is gone for the year w injury and only a 50/50 chance that Frayer will be back. The wac this year is a **** storm

Overlooked it on the first read-through, but the same article also said Lorenzo Jenkins is expected to be out for at least the UNM game with an ankle injury.

Is it baseball season yet?
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2019 06:45 AM by gleadley.)
12-17-2019 06:44 AM
PojoaquePosse Offline
Blowhard

On a bright note, ChiSt has already won more games this year than they did all of last year.
12-17-2019 11:47 AM
Advertisement

FINALFOUR1970SWEETSIXTEEN1992 Offline
1st String

I Root For: NMSU Aggies
What happened to the TCU transfer?
12-17-2019 04:08 PM
Country_Wisdom_359 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Lopes, Govs, Raiders
(12-17-2019 04:08 PM)FINALFOUR1970SWEETSIXTEEN1992 Wrote:  What happened to the TCU transfer?

Jaylen Fisher. No one has mentioned him at all since the first game of the season when they announced that he wasn’t eligible this semester. He doesn’t sit with the team on the bench at games. That doesn’t bode well. My guess is that he is long gone.
12-17-2019 05:44 PM
Lopes87 Offline
1st String

I Root For: GCU
(12-17-2019 05:44 PM)Country_Wisdom_359 Wrote:  
(12-17-2019 04:08 PM)FINALFOUR1970SWEETSIXTEEN1992 Wrote:  What happened to the TCU transfer?

Jaylen Fisher. No one has mentioned him at all since the first game of the season when they announced that he wasn’t eligible this semester. He doesn’t sit with the team on the bench at games. That doesn’t bode well. My guess is that he is long gone.

Fisher's grades at TCU caught up with him and he can't play this year and he hasn't been to a team function for GCU in a long while. I appreciate the attempt by GCU to bring in a guy like this but if they knew how risky it could be then they should have gone after another option if there was another option.

If Frayer doesn't get the grade he needs it wouldn't shock me to see him use his red shirt then transfer out of GCU.

GCU has a lot of good individual on the team which is great but they all seem to be about ME instead of WE. This is the biggest flag I see with GCU. I appreciate Seattle U giving GCU the injury bug card this year. lol
12-17-2019 06:04 PM
Advertisement

NeptunianEmp Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: NM State Aggies!
(12-17-2019 06:04 PM)Lopes87 Wrote:  
(12-17-2019 05:44 PM)Country_Wisdom_359 Wrote:  

Fisher's grades at TCU caught up with him and he can't play this year and he hasn't been to a team function for GCU in a long while. I appreciate the attempt by GCU to bring in a guy like this but if they knew how risky it could be then they should have gone after another option if there was another option.

If Frayer doesn't get the grade he needs it wouldn't shock me to see him use his red shirt then transfer out of GCU.

GCU has a lot of good individual on the team which is great but they all seem to be about ME instead of WE. This is the biggest flag I see with GCU. I appreciate Seattle U giving GCU the injury bug card this year. lol

I thought his grades only kept him out for the first semester, not the full year.
12-17-2019 06:32 PM
RoosHouse Offline
2nd String

I Root For: UMKC
(12-17-2019 06:37 AM)NMSUPistolPete Wrote:  Yeah, I read the same info on the GCU board. Right now, Cal Baptist might be NMSU's main competition; and they are not eligible to participate in the conference tournament. In my mind, the Top 3 in the WAC are...

1. New Mexico State
2. California Baptist
3. Seattle University

After those three, its anyone's guess. No one is performing at a high level. Just a lot of incomplete teams with multiple deficiencies.

NMSU has the talent. Have you seen the Wac's away records? Should make for a competitive league and tournament.
12-17-2019 06:51 PM
PojoaquePosse Offline
Blowhard

(12-17-2019 06:51 PM)RoosHouse Wrote:  
(12-17-2019 06:37 AM)NMSUPistolPete Wrote:  Yeah, I read the same info on the GCU board. Right now, Cal Baptist might be NMSU's main competition; and they are not eligible to participate in the conference tournament. In my mind, the Top 3 in the WAC are...

1. New Mexico State
2. California Baptist
3. Seattle University

NMSU has the talent. Have you seen the Wac's away records? Should make for a competitive league and tournament.

We also have the refs on our side. Don't forget that.
12-18-2019 09:32 AM
Advertisement

2nd String

(12-18-2019 09:32 AM)PojoaquePosse Wrote:  
(12-17-2019 06:51 PM)RoosHouse Wrote:  

1. New Mexico State
2. California Baptist
3. Seattle University

We also have the refs on our side. Don't forget that.

Lololol... here we go again. Gearing up for conference play.
12-18-2019 10:58 PM
RoosHouse Offline
2nd String

I Root For: UMKC

1. New Mexico State
2. California Baptist
3. Seattle University

Roos have highest Kenpom Win in conference
12-19-2019 09:18 AM
NMSUPistolPete Offline
All American

According to Verbal Commits, TCU Transfer Jaylen Fisher will forgo the remainder of his eligibility to play professionally (somewhere). I guess he didn't want to sit out this season at GCU.
12-22-2019 02:41 AM
2nd String

(12-22-2019 02:41 AM)NMSUPistolPete Wrote:  

According to Verbal Commits, TCU Transfer Jaylen Fisher will forgo the remainder of his eligibility to play professionally (somewhere). I guess he didn't want to sit out this season at GCU.

Well at least we have some closure. I don’t think anyone is surprised by this. Maybe he can go play for Rick Pitino in Greece!! I think Braun and Russell are both still in France.
12-22-2019 10:37 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.