Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Girl Confronts ISIS Terrorist Who Held Her Captive And Raped Her When She Was 14
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Girl Confronts ISIS Terrorist Who Held Her Captive And Raped Her When She Was 14

Whose idea was this to put this poor young woman face-to-face with this cowardly SOB on a freaking stage with a set framed by lace draperies and a moderator? She is so overwhelmed by emotion she passes ou at the end! From where I sit that is yet another way for these men (the moderator included!) to continue to exploit and abuse these women. This video is appalling. She should NEVER have been on equal footing with this monster. Why is this scum still being allowed to waste precious oxygen?

[Image: 314c275d8e811940b9dd1b2203a08db4659ce74c...;amp;h=200]

Also, Greta Thunberg can **** off. Whining about a stolen childhood.
12-03-2019 01:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
RE: Girl Confronts ISIS Terrorist Who Held Her Captive And Raped Her When She Was 14
I dunno anything about this but maybe it was her idea? Maybe to face her attacker and give her a piece of her mind while also letting the entire world what a scumbag he is?
12-03-2019 01:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
RE: Girl Confronts ISIS Terrorist Who Held Her Captive And Raped Her When She Was 14
(12-03-2019 01:14 PM)VA49er Wrote:  I dunno anything about this but maybe it was her idea? Maybe to face her attacker and give her a piece of her mind while also letting the entire world what a scumbag he is?

That would be my guess. They should have handed her a weapon and let her decide if he lived or did.
12-03-2019 01:18 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

(12-03-2019 01:18 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  
(12-03-2019 01:14 PM)VA49er Wrote:  I dunno anything about this but maybe it was her idea? Maybe to face her attacker and give her a piece of her mind while also letting the entire world what a scumbag he is?

That would be my guess. They should have handed her a weapon and let her decide if he lived or did.

Nah, then IMO, she would have been no different than him. Have to draw the line somewhere I guess.
12-03-2019 01:41 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
all I know is I'm a dad of a daughter....one of us doesn't escape with their head intact...

I couldn't sit through it....
12-03-2019 02:16 PM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(12-03-2019 02:16 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  all I know is I'm a dad of a daughter....one of us doesn't escape with their head intact...

Same here. Touch my daughter in an injurious way and the threat of jail time wouldn't stop me.
12-03-2019 04:33 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(12-03-2019 01:41 PM)VA49er Wrote:  

Nah, then IMO, she would have been no different than him. Have to draw the line somewhere I guess.

I respectfully disagree. There's no valid comparison, at least in my mind. He stole her life, she should have the option to end his miserable existence. This isn't your average rape case, it's a war crime as well. And you know if he did it to her he likely did it to others as well. He's worse than a rabid animal and deserves the same fate.
12-03-2019 04:37 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(12-03-2019 04:33 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  
(12-03-2019 02:16 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  all I know is I'm a dad of a daughter....one of us doesn't escape with their head intact...

Same here. Touch my daughter in an injurious way and the threat of jail time wouldn't stop me.

it'd be a baseball bat, the iron pipe, or 9-iron....whichever was closest running out the door....

and trust me, it would be heinous beyond sin city....fk the glock or the tactical shotgun...that's too easy...

hell, I have a piece of bamboo with 4 screws protruding through the perimeter....that would be the coup de grĂ¢ce...
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2019 05:40 PM by stinkfist.)
12-03-2019 05:39 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

(12-03-2019 04:37 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  
(12-03-2019 01:41 PM)VA49er Wrote:  

I respectfully disagree. There's no valid comparison, at least in my mind. He stole her life, she should have the option to end his miserable existence. This isn't your average rape case, it's a war crime as well. And you know if he did it to her he likely did it to others as well. He's worse than a rabid animal and deserves the same fate.

Fair enough! 04-cheers
12-04-2019 10:30 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.