Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

HRC: ‘I Think About What Kind Of President I Would Have Been All The Time’
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
HRC: ‘I Think About What Kind Of President I Would Have Been All The Time’
Quote:Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton revealed on Tuesday that even nearly three years after losing to President Donald Trump during the 2016 presidential election, she still constantly thinks about how things would be if she had won.

“I think about what kind of president I would have been all the time,” Clinton said during an interview with BBC Radio 4’s Mishal Husain. “I think about what I would have done. How, obviously, I would have been different. How I think I would have been a better, more successful president.”

“But look, right now we have got a campaign going on,” she continued. “We’ve got people already running, and we have to figure out how we make the case and that’s what I’m really focused on.”

The twice-failed presidential candidate bemoaned that she could have been “gutsier” while running against Trump. Clinton, who was promoting her recently released book “The Book of Gutsy Women,” further noted that she may not have been especially gutsy by avoiding the topic of Russian interference during the election.

“It’s a question that I ask myself all the time because trying to live a gusty life doesn’t mean you are always successful in doing so,” Clinton said. “And I think about the presidential campaign of 2016. I thought I was as gutsy as I could be, but I probably could have been gutsier — if I figured out a way to reveal what was happening in a more effective way.”

“You know when we talked about how the Russians were behind the theft of material, a lot of people thought, ‘What are they talking about?’ They just dismissed us in both the public and the press,” she continued. “So, could I have been gutsier in pushing that point and trying to alert people to what is going on.”

The former first lady has reportedly been considering jumping into the crowded 2020 Democratic Party presidential primary field and running for the presidency for a third time. In October, Clinton teased a possible presidential bid after Trump urged her to enter the race. However, she stated to Husain that it would be a very gusty thing to do.

“It would be very gutsy, that’s true,” Clinton said. “That’s something I think about all the time. I think a lot about what is happening in our country, around the world.”

“I try to give the best advice that I can to the candidates who are running because my goal is to help retire the current incumbent,” she continued. “I think it is imperative that our country regain its leadership and its credibility, so I’m going to do everything I can to make that happen.”

If Clinton decided to join the race, she could be jumping in as a frontrunner — a hypothetical match-up between herself and former Vice President Joe Biden in the Democratic primary showed that the two would be virtually tied. A Harvard Harris poll conducted in mid-October found that 18% of Democrats would throw their support behind Clinton, trailing Biden by only one point and within the margin of error.

Clinton famously won the popular vote in 2016 by receiving more than 2.8 million more votes than Trump, but she ultimately failed to secure the presidency after she fell far short of the required absolute majority of 270 Electoral College votes needed to win.

Link

Killery, I think about what you would have done as president. It's what confirmed me in voting for President Trump in the first place and what will continue to prompt me and so many others like me to resist anyone who has supported you, thinks like you or even looks like you.

Thank you for the motivation...
11-13-2019 03:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
RE: HRC: ‘I Think About What Kind Of President I Would Have Been All The Time’
President Trump is awful, at least in my own meaningless opinion.

But there has never been a single minute of a single day since 2016 when I have ever thought to myself, "Gee, I wish Hillary had won that election."
11-13-2019 04:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TripleA Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Memphis Hall of Fame
(11-13-2019 04:17 PM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  President Trump is awful, at least in my own meaningless opinion.

But there has never been a single minute of a single day since 2016 when I have ever thought to myself, "Gee, I wish Hillary had won that election."

I think Trump is awful, too. I would never vote for him.

However, I would prefer him as prez over:

Hillary
Schiff
Pelosi
Schumer
A bunch of others on both sides

Something like "better the devil you know (than the devil you don't)" comes to mind.
11-13-2019 04:25 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
I can almost picture President Hillary

[Image: hillary-wink-crazy-getty.jpg]

[Image: hillary-crazy.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: r-president-hillary-2020-ere-she-comes-a...209683.png]
11-13-2019 08:44 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(11-13-2019 03:53 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Quote:Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton revealed on Tuesday that even nearly three years after losing to President Donald Trump during the 2016 presidential election, she still constantly thinks about how things would be if she had won.

“I think about what kind of president I would have been all the time,” Clinton said during an interview with BBC Radio 4’s Mishal Husain. “I think about what I would have done. How, obviously, I would have been different. How I think I would have been a better, more successful president.”

“But look, right now we have got a campaign going on,” she continued. “We’ve got people already running, and we have to figure out how we make the case and that’s what I’m really focused on.”

The twice-failed presidential candidate bemoaned that she could have been “gutsier” while running against Trump. Clinton, who was promoting her recently released book “The Book of Gutsy Women,” further noted that she may not have been especially gutsy by avoiding the topic of Russian interference during the election.

“It’s a question that I ask myself all the time because trying to live a gusty life doesn’t mean you are always successful in doing so,” Clinton said. “And I think about the presidential campaign of 2016. I thought I was as gutsy as I could be, but I probably could have been gutsier — if I figured out a way to reveal what was happening in a more effective way.”

“You know when we talked about how the Russians were behind the theft of material, a lot of people thought, ‘What are they talking about?’ They just dismissed us in both the public and the press,” she continued. “So, could I have been gutsier in pushing that point and trying to alert people to what is going on.”

The former first lady has reportedly been considering jumping into the crowded 2020 Democratic Party presidential primary field and running for the presidency for a third time. In October, Clinton teased a possible presidential bid after Trump urged her to enter the race. However, she stated to Husain that it would be a very gusty thing to do.

“It would be very gutsy, that’s true,” Clinton said. “That’s something I think about all the time. I think a lot about what is happening in our country, around the world.”

“I try to give the best advice that I can to the candidates who are running because my goal is to help retire the current incumbent,” she continued. “I think it is imperative that our country regain its leadership and its credibility, so I’m going to do everything I can to make that happen.”

If Clinton decided to join the race, she could be jumping in as a frontrunner — a hypothetical match-up between herself and former Vice President Joe Biden in the Democratic primary showed that the two would be virtually tied. A Harvard Harris poll conducted in mid-October found that 18% of Democrats would throw their support behind Clinton, trailing Biden by only one point and within the margin of error.

Clinton famously won the popular vote in 2016 by receiving more than 2.8 million more votes than Trump, but she ultimately failed to secure the presidency after she fell far short of the required absolute majority of 270 Electoral College votes needed to win.

Link

Killery, I think about what you would have done as president. It's what confirmed me in voting for President Trump in the first place and what will continue to prompt me and so many others like me to resist anyone who has supported you, thinks like you or even looks like you.

Thank you for the motivation...

Bish is brazenly pushing her book by using the word gutsy eleventytwo times. Typical huckster.
11-13-2019 11:35 PM
Advertisement

ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
Thank goodness the corrupt, entitled, old pissbag can only "think" about what her Presidency would have looked like.

But I strongly encourage her to put her pissbag in the ring and run for a third time, as she fails to connect with normal folks so much better than any other donk candidate in the field.
11-13-2019 11:41 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Someone suggested yesterday that maybe she'd jump in as Bloomberg's running mate. I just LOL'd. Her ego would never permit her to run for a second place trophy.
11-14-2019 08:38 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
she would have to have a brain for that...
11-14-2019 08:47 AM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(11-14-2019 08:38 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  Someone suggested yesterday that maybe she'd jump in as Bloomberg's running mate. I just LOL'd. Her ego would never permit her to run for a second place trophy.

yep....not a snowball's chance of that happening...

it's too funny how desperate dems are at this point....

#thankYouDJT
11-14-2019 08:47 AM
Advertisement

banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
(11-14-2019 08:38 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  Someone suggested yesterday that maybe she'd jump in as Bloomberg's running mate. I just LOL'd. Her ego would never permit her to run for a second place trophy.

Well, you know, things happen to people all the time. Some tragedy could elevate her to the oval office if she were VP.

You would have to be insane to have her running as your VP.
11-14-2019 09:17 AM
ECUGrad07 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
Of course she does. She's a narcissist. And a murderer.
11-14-2019 09:36 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
CP, don't you think it's time to move on? You're WAY more worried and concerned about her every utterance than me, and I was the one who actually voted for her! 03-lol
11-14-2019 09:37 AM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.
(11-14-2019 09:37 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  CP, don't you think it's time to move on? You're WAY more worried and concerned about her every utterance than me, and I was the one who actually voted for her! 03-lol

Don't you think it's time SHE moved on? No one would be talking about her if she wasn't continually interjecting herself into every conversation. She could just accept that she lost and fade away quietly like everyone else on the left, right? 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
11-14-2019 09:44 AM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(11-14-2019 09:44 AM)appst89 Wrote:  
(11-14-2019 09:37 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  CP, don't you think it's time to move on? You're WAY more worried and concerned about her every utterance than me, and I was the one who actually voted for her! 03-lol

Don't you think it's time SHE moved on? No one would be talking about her if she wasn't continually interjecting herself into every conversation. She could just accept that she lost and fade away quietly like everyone else on the left, right? 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

Yes, and I said so here probably over a year ago.
11-14-2019 09:45 AM
BuffaloTN Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis

My God she would have him murdered before February if they won.
11-14-2019 10:09 AM
stinkfist Online

(11-14-2019 10:09 AM)BuffaloTN Wrote:  

My God she would have him murdered before February if they won.

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

that's Seth "rich"....
11-14-2019 12:26 PM
olliebaba Online
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(11-14-2019 09:17 AM)banker Wrote:  

Well, you know, things happen to people all the time. Some tragedy could elevate her to the oval office if she were VP.

You would have to be insane to have her running as your VP.

Well, shiate, if Epstein can kill himself in a cell by himself why not a president in the WH. You know, accidents and suicides happen daily. 03-wink
11-14-2019 06:29 PM
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl

Bad strategic (or maybe more properly tactical) move. Aren't they both from New York? The Constitution provides that in the electoral college voting for President and Vice President, no elector can vote for both from the same state as the elector. Electors from states other than New York would have no issue, but the New York electors could not vote for both. In a close election, democrats would depend heavily on New York, and this rule could force the election to the house.

I suppose Hillary could move back to Arkansas or Chicago.
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2019 08:25 PM by Owl 69/70/75.)
11-14-2019 08:25 PM
stinkfist Online

(11-14-2019 08:25 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  

Bad strategic (or maybe more properly tactical) move. Aren't they both from New York? The Constitution provides that in the electoral college voting for President and Vice President, no elector can vote for both from the same state as the elector. Electors from states other than New York would have no issue, but the New York electors could not vote for both. In a close election, democrats would depend heavily on New York, and this rule could force the election to the house.

I suppose Hillary could move back to Arkansas or Chicago.

a history lesson on the 12th amendment....well done...

of course she could move to Iran and my heartbeat would skip ne'er none...hell, I'd buy her that ticket to ride.... 03-wink

11-14-2019 09:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.