Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Haley says Kelly and Tillerson were insubordinate
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/10/nikki-ha...trump.html

I would use the word seditious, but she didn't use that word.

“It was their decisions, not the president’s, that were in the best interests of America, they said. The president didn’t know what he was doing,” Haley wrote about the two advisers.

Haley, the former Republican governor of South Carolina, said she refused to listen to their instructions and had an obligation to carry out the president’s orders since he was elected by U.S. voters. She is widely viewed as a top potential Republican contender for president, though she insists she has no immediate plans to run for any office.

“It absolutely happened,” Haley said in a CBS interview that aired on Sunday. “And instead of saying that to me, they should’ve been saying that to the president, not asking me to join them on their sidebar plan. It should’ve been, ‘Go tell the president what your differences are, and quit if you don’t like what he’s doing.’”

Some common sense. Kelly and Tillerson acted like a couple of 20 something millenials. You don't like what your boss is doing? You talk to him and try to convince him. You still don't like it-do it or quit.

TDSers will say this makes Trump looks bad. The only extent to which this makes Trump look bad is that he didn't fire these seditious clowns earlier. It makes Kelly and Tillerson look ridiculous.
11-10-2019 03:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

AdoptedMonarch Online
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
RE: Haley says Kelly and Tillerson were insubordinate
(11-10-2019 03:36 PM)bullet Wrote:  The only extent to which this makes Trump look bad is that he didn't fire these seditious clowns earlier.

For someone who "hires only the best people", his track record is fairly abysmal.

Thank God for the small handful of very good public servants in this administration, like Nikki Haley.
11-10-2019 04:51 PM
Jjoey52 Offline
All American

I Root For: ISU
(11-10-2019 04:51 PM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  
(11-10-2019 03:36 PM)bullet Wrote:  The only extent to which this makes Trump look bad is that he didn't fire these seditious clowns earlier.

For someone who "hires only the best people", his track record is fairly abysmal.

Thank God for the small handful of very good public servants in this administration, like Nikki Haley.

That is good you like Haley, she could be your next president in 2025.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
11-10-2019 05:03 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(11-10-2019 05:03 PM)Jjoey52 Wrote:  

President of all 57 states?
11-10-2019 06:18 PM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Well if Trump admits Puerto Rico, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, British Columbia, Yukon/NW Canada and Guam.
11-10-2019 07:00 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards

I would back her in more ways than one.... 03-wink

seriously, she's solid as a rock.....

I have yet to see her display any version of 'menstrual frustration'....

MY KIND OF WOMAN
11-10-2019 07:04 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(11-10-2019 07:04 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

MY KIND OF WOMAN

You mean to say she follows one of the mantras that made us great. "If everybody has to deal with it (or in this case 51%), you just suck it up and go. Griping about things that most suffer from is just another form of selfishness and accomplishes nothing!"
11-10-2019 08:38 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(11-10-2019 08:38 PM)JRsec Wrote:  

MY KIND OF WOMAN

You mean to say she follows one of the mantras that made us great. "If everybody has to deal with it (or in this case 51%), you just suck it up and go. Griping about things that most suffer from is just another form of selfishness and accomplishes nothing!"

XACLY!

my daughter thanks me for that 'training'....

I simply told her in various 'teachings', "you don't have a clue what I'm saying now....one day you will...and fully understand the why"

#noDisappointmentsTraversed
11-10-2019 09:44 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(11-10-2019 09:44 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(11-10-2019 08:38 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(11-10-2019 04:51 PM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  For someone who "hires only the best people", his track record is fairly abysmal.

MY KIND OF WOMAN

XACLY!

my daughter thanks me for that 'training'....

I simply told her in various 'teachings', "you don't have a clue what I'm saying now....one day you will...and fully understand the why"

#noDisappointmentsTraversed

There's no greater validation as a parent than to have your child remind you of a conversation you had when they were younger in which you stated "remember this conversation, some day it will come back to you and you'll understand" and for them to say to you, "Damn Pop, you were right!". My son says he still hears my voice when faced with a tough decision.

I made some - too many - bone headed choices that were at least somewhat
attributable to the generation gap between my Dad and I, thankfully that gap didn't exist between me and my kids so what I had to say was somewhat more relevant.
11-11-2019 07:41 AM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
The babysitters did what they were supposed to do.
11-11-2019 08:04 AM
Advertisement

SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(11-11-2019 08:04 AM)cb4029 Wrote:  The babysitters did what they were supposed to do.

So trying to get rid of a duly elected president because he won’t do what you think he should do is the proper thing? People like yourself have no clue. This is the worst kind of deep state crap imaginable. Twist the 25th amendment to the point it is OK because you don’t like policy. The SOBs should have been put in jail rather than fired. How many coups does this president have to beat back?
11-11-2019 08:01 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest

It also could be indication of the poor quality of the pool of candidates. The "best" is relative.
11-11-2019 08:10 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(11-11-2019 08:04 AM)cb4029 Wrote:  The babysitters did what they were supposed to do.

No..They failed to miserably at it.
11-11-2019 08:11 PM
Niner National Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers

She would bring common decency back to the oval office, and likely receive my vote.
11-12-2019 04:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.