Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Schiff Tells Devin Nunes the Whistleblower Will Not Testify For Public Hearing
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Schiff Tells Devin Nunes the Whistleblower Will Not Testify For Public Hearing
Quote:House Intelligence Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) informed Ranking Member Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) he will not allow the whistleblower to testify for a public hearing in the impeachment inquiry on Saturday.

Schiff's letter, which was obtained by Townhall, was in response to Nunes' witness list request that was sent to Schiff on Saturday. Other witnesses Nunes listed included, Hunter Biden, former Vice President Joe Biden's son, Devon Archer, a former board member of Burisma Holdings and business partner to Hunter Biden, and Nellie Ohr, a former contractor for opposition research firm Fusion GPS whose work "assisted in the production of the Steele Dossier."

Schiff said because of concern for the whistleblower's safety and because other witnesses have confirmed what they raised the alarm over, having them testify would be "redundant and unnecessary." He further signaled Hunter Biden would also not appear.

"As we move to open hearings, it is important to underscore that the impeachment inquiry, and the Committee, will not serve as vehicles for any Member to carry out the same sham investigations into the Bidens or debunked conspiracies about 2016 U.S. election interference that President Trump pressed Ukraine to conduct for his personal political benefit," Schiff wrote.

Adding since the whistleblower "has a right under laws championed by this Committee to remain anonymous and be protected from harm," Schiff said because the evidence gathered to date "far exceeds" the initial complaint, the whistleblower will not need to testify.

Near the start of the impeachment inquiry, Schiff said he expected the whistleblower to testify and was working with their lawyers to set up a time.

Republicans have accused Schiff of changing his position since the whistleblower had contact with his office prior to filing the complaint.

Link

Concern for his safety? Is he on the Clinton hit list?

Also:

Quote:Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) on Sunday told Fox News's Maria Bartiromo he believed the Ukrainian whistleblower is part of the deep state.

"I consider any impeachment in the House that doesn't allow us to know who the whistleblower is to be invalid, because without the whistleblower complaint, we wouldn't be talking about any of this," Graham explained. "I also see the need for Hunter Biden to be called to adequately defend the president. And if you don't do those two things, it's a complete joke."

Graham cited reporter John Soloman's reporting, which revealed Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company Hunter Biden worked for, pressed the Obama administration to drop the corruption allegations.

"I think that the big deal is that Hunter Biden served on a board that was being investigated by the Ukrianian government," he said.

Graham referenced the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests that showed Hunter Biden's business partner and another Burisma board member meeting with Secretary of State John Kerry.

"All of a sudden the case goes away," Graham explained. "I think it's important that we found out what really did happen, regarding firing the foreign prosecutor, what was the conflict of interest Hunter Biden had."

The Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman made it clear he doesn't believe an impeachment case can be brought about fairly without knowing the whistleblower's identity and "having the ability to cross examine him about any biases they may have."

"So, if they don't call the whistleblower, this thing is dead on arrival in the Senate," Graham said.

Bartiromo reiterated rumors that have circled Washington, including that the whistleblower had connections to former Vice President Joe Biden and even suggested this person could have had connections to the start of the Russia probe.

"Well, if the whistleblower comes from the Brennan world, that would be pretty stunning, I think. If the whistleblower had a connection to a presidential candidate, that would be pretty stunning," he said. "...when we find out who the whistleblower is I'm confident we'll find out it is someone from the deep state. You're gonna find out they had interactions with [House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam] Schiff. It's going to stink to high Heaven."

Link

Secret hearings by a political tribunal to investigate vague allegations by a secret accuser with secret witnesses and testimony with no chance for the accused to know and confront his accuser. A star-chamber show-trial where the charges and evidence are what the Inquisitors say they are and the accused is free only to answer them.

See where this is going, folks?

If the Dems get away with doing this to a sitting President and his administration just imagine what they will do to you and me and any other Normal American standing in their way to power?
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2019 02:08 PM by CrimsonPhantom.)
11-10-2019 02:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Schiff Tells Devin Nunes the Whistleblower Will Not Testify For Public Hearing
ShiftyShite being concerned for 'one's safety' is as plausible as watching paint dry as an X-games event....

and you're right CP.....they're going to fk us every way 'til Sunday if they have their way....

this is reason #12309874239759238795 why #henceDJT was necessary....
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2019 02:50 PM by stinkfist.)
11-10-2019 02:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
solohawks Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UNCW
RE: Schiff Tells Devin Nunes the Whistleblower Will Not Testify For Public Hearing
Its all a game.

This Eric dude got them this far with heresay but now he is no longer needed so he will disappear into the swamp
11-10-2019 04:53 PM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Democrats proving once again that they have zero respect for the constitution or the rule of law. They just hate America and all she stands for. Effin commies.
11-10-2019 05:07 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
I'd be tempted to say that there's NO whistleblower and since when does an accused have to stand trial if there's no proof of wrongdoing and ONLY hearsay. We can blame Pencilneck for any crime too and invent a whistleblower.

Why can't this Pencilneck be stopped? How can he be stopped? So far the Evil party 1-Stupid party 0.
11-10-2019 06:11 PM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
(11-10-2019 06:11 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  I'd be tempted to say that there's NO whistleblower and since when does an accused have to stand trial if there's no proof of wrongdoing and ONLY hearsay. We can blame Pencilneck for any crime too and invent a whistleblower.

Why can't this Pencilneck be stopped? How can he be stopped? So far the Evil party 1-Stupid party 0.

Depends on who is batting.

[Image: 5be2182d543e319e0cf0f380a84bcb7d840138d1...&h]
11-10-2019 06:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Offline

(11-10-2019 04:53 PM)solohawks Wrote:  Its all a game.

This Eric dude got them this far with heresay but now he is no longer needed so he will disappear into the swamp

duh duh derrrrrrr......

the difference is ol' boy stomps a new daily pee hole in their sandbox....

it's amazing to me wtf took folks so long to figure out this portion of the equation.....
11-10-2019 07:01 PM
Advertisement

maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
Schiff Tells Devin Nunes the Whistleblower Will Not Testify For Public Hearing
So what happened to the Russian mess?

Oh wait

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
11-10-2019 07:15 PM
stinkfist Offline

(11-10-2019 07:15 PM)maximus Wrote:  So what happened to the Russian mess?

Oh wait

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

the wall fell down like humpty fk'n frumpty....
11-10-2019 07:23 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
Schiff For Brains is officially running a Stalinist Kangaroo Court that would fit perfectly as a vignette from The Gulag Archipelago, comrades.
11-10-2019 09:26 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.