Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Violent Florida Leftists
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Violent Florida Leftists
Quote:A Florida man has been arrested after he spat on a man and slapped his "Make American Great Again" (MAGA) hat, according to police.

Matthias Ajple, 43, approached MAGA hat-wearing Robert Youngblood, 67, at a restaurant in the city of Vero Beach on Friday evening, according to an arrest affidavit.

Youngblood told an Indian River County Sheriff's Office deputy he was sitting at the bar of Hurricane Grill on 943 15th Place with two friends, when Ajple walked over and said: "You should go back to Russia you f*cking communist."

Ajple then slapped the brill of Youngblood's hat, before leaning over a gate and spitting on him, the victim claimed. The suspect then left the scene.

The man's friends witnessed the altercation, according to the Indian River County Sheriff's Office deputy who attended the scene.

Youngblood took down Ajple's vehicle registration number. Police traced the vehicle back to the suspect's wife.

The manager of Hurricane Grill released the surveillance video footage of the incident. The video "clearly shows" Ajple "slapping the brill of Youngblood's hat and leaning over the gate to spit on him," the affidavit states.

Ajple's wife told police she and her husband saw Youngblood at the bar, and she jokingly told her husband to tell him to go back to Russia. She claimed she didn't see the encounter.

Police contacted Ajple, and he initially refused to make a statement but later told police: "I was just trying to protect you guys because I support law enforcement."

"Trump supporters are communist and racist," he said.

In apparent reference to Youngblood, who is 67-years-old, he also said: "I don't even care that I'm going to jail, this is actually exciting, plus I have more time on this earth than he does anyway, he probably feels so good about himself."

Police arrested Ajple of the 4100 block of Chardonnay Place Southwest. He was taken to Indian River County Jail without incident.

Indian River County Jail documents show Ajple, an engineer, was charged with battery, with his bond set at $500.

Ajple was booked at 12:15 a.m. on Saturday, and released the same day at 2:17 a.m..

Link

We need send him “make my anus great” undies.

Quote:A 14-year-old girl walked up to a man dressed as President Donald Trump as he stood in line at the Collier County fairgrounds and allegedly punched him while her friends recorded it.

According to the Collier County Sheriff's Office, the girl faces a misdemeanor charge of battery for the 8:40 p.m. Saturday incident.

An incident report indicates that the man and his family were in line to go into a haunted house exhibit when the girl walked over to him and punched him in the jaw.

The man said the girl laughed and ran back to her place in line with about four other juveniles.

The man approached her and asked why she punched him before finding a fair worker and asking for the sheriff's deputies to report the incident.

The deputy questioned the girl and her parents. While interviewing them, a woman identifying herself as a Collier County School system employee said the incident was posted on Instagram.

The deputy told the family that due to the nature of the crime and "that the sole motivation was to strike 'Trump'," investigators may follow up with them.

Link

Ah, the 'culture of civility' the Left keeps lecturing us about...
10-29-2019 03:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
RE: Violent Florida Leftists
(10-29-2019 03:19 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Quote:A Florida man has been arrested after he spat on a man and slapped his "Make American Great Again" (MAGA) hat, according to police.

Matthias Ajple, 43, approached MAGA hat-wearing Robert Youngblood, 67, at a restaurant in the city of Vero Beach on Friday evening, according to an arrest affidavit.

Youngblood told an Indian River County Sheriff's Office deputy he was sitting at the bar of Hurricane Grill on 943 15th Place with two friends, when Ajple walked over and said: "You should go back to Russia you f*cking communist."

Ajple then slapped the brill of Youngblood's hat, before leaning over a gate and spitting on him, the victim claimed. The suspect then left the scene.

The man's friends witnessed the altercation, according to the Indian River County Sheriff's Office deputy who attended the scene.

Youngblood took down Ajple's vehicle registration number. Police traced the vehicle back to the suspect's wife.

The manager of Hurricane Grill released the surveillance video footage of the incident. The video "clearly shows" Ajple "slapping the brill of Youngblood's hat and leaning over the gate to spit on him," the affidavit states.

Ajple's wife told police she and her husband saw Youngblood at the bar, and she jokingly told her husband to tell him to go back to Russia. She claimed she didn't see the encounter.

Police contacted Ajple, and he initially refused to make a statement but later told police: "I was just trying to protect you guys because I support law enforcement."

"Trump supporters are communist and racist," he said.

In apparent reference to Youngblood, who is 67-years-old, he also said: "I don't even care that I'm going to jail, this is actually exciting, plus I have more time on this earth than he does anyway, he probably feels so good about himself."

Police arrested Ajple of the 4100 block of Chardonnay Place Southwest. He was taken to Indian River County Jail without incident.

Indian River County Jail documents show Ajple, an engineer, was charged with battery, with his bond set at $500.

Ajple was booked at 12:15 a.m. on Saturday, and released the same day at 2:17 a.m..

Link

Here is an update to the first story:

Quote:A Florida man was sentenced to 90 days in jail after spitting on a man wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat at a restaurant in southern Florida.

According to Treasure Coast Newspapers, an Indian River County judge accepted a no-contest plea Thursday and determined 43-year-old Matthias Ajple was guilty of battery on 67-year-old Robert Youngblood.

Surveillance footage at a restaurant in Vero Beach, Fla., shows Ajple placing what appears to be a paper towel on the head of Youngblood, who was wearing a MAGA hat.

According to court documents obtained by Treasure Coast Newspapers, Ajple told Youngblood, "You should go back to Russia you ... communist," before slapping his hat off and spitting on him.

Ajple drove away, but Youngblood wrote down his license plate and turned it in to authorities.

"I was just trying to protect you guys because I support law enforcement. Trump supporters are communist and racist," Ajple told the deputy. "I don't even care that I'm going to jail; this is actually exciting."

"Plus, I have more time on this earth than he does anyway; he probably feels so good about himself," Ajple said, according to the report.

In addition to the 90 days in jail, Ajple must pay Youngblood $155 in restitution and report to 72 hours of supervised probation.

Link
01-11-2020 08:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Its hard to believe people are that stupid to believe the Russia nonsense.

I guess Democrats know their voters. Morons.
01-11-2020 08:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Normal leftist scum. The worst people on Earth.
01-11-2020 08:53 PM
Advertisement

MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Why are they always jumping on old folks? They never seem to want to pick on the young able bodied Trump supporters
01-11-2020 09:26 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(01-11-2020 09:26 PM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  Why are they always jumping on old folks? They never seem to want to pick on the young able bodied Trump supporters

Unless they are women...
01-11-2020 09:31 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Unacceptable in polite society but there's nothing polite about deranged democrat scum. If he worked for him he'd be looking for another job.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020 09:46 PM by TigerBlue4Ever.)
01-11-2020 09:45 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(01-11-2020 09:26 PM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  Why are they always jumping on old folks? They never seem to want to pick on the young able bodied Trump supporters

Total leftist scum losers.
01-11-2020 09:46 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane

Prog filth cowards
01-11-2020 10:17 PM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
(01-11-2020 08:53 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  Normal leftist scum. The worst people on Earth.

That's really the deal...04-cheers
01-12-2020 10:25 AM
Advertisement

fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
(01-11-2020 09:31 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  

Unless they are women...
Thought they wanted to be equal now?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
01-12-2020 11:39 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
Both gangs have their radical sycophants. It does however seem clear that the Leftists by far are more inclined to use physical violence to assert their ideology. Anyone that would assault someone over a hat needs to be taught a lesson. Glad this POS got what he deserved.
01-12-2020 09:17 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
With Florida’s stand your ground law, I wouldn’t walk up and slap anyone. That’s how you get a quick trip to the Allmighty.
01-12-2020 09:34 PM
Advertisement

JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(01-12-2020 09:17 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  Both gangs have their radical sycophants. It does however seem clear that the Leftists by far are more inclined to use physical violence to assert their ideology. Anyone that would assault someone over a hat needs to be taught a lesson. Glad this POS got what he deserved.
This is the problem. The police earned $500 for an innocent man getting spat upon. The innocent man still had to endure the assault. The a-hole who did the spitting got away with an assault for 500 bucks. They sure as hell aren't going to put him in an overcrowded Florida prison.

Justice would have been a 24 year old MAGA hat wearing dude pinning his right arm behind him and making him eat dirt and apologize.

Laws that punish people who defend themselves are why these ***** get the courage to assault someone. But I'm not surprised because it starts in school when a kid stands up to a bully and gets suspended for defending himself.

No justice is served and the lawyers and cops get rich off the perps and those who defend themselves. That's not justice! That is an offense to your right of self defense.
01-13-2020 12:46 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
And people wonder why lots of Trump supporters keep their support close to the vest. THIS is why.
01-13-2020 08:48 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(01-13-2020 12:46 AM)JRsec Wrote:  
(01-12-2020 09:17 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  Both gangs have their radical sycophants. It does however seem clear that the Leftists by far are more inclined to use physical violence to assert their ideology. Anyone that would assault someone over a hat needs to be taught a lesson. Glad this POS got what he deserved.
This is the problem. The police earned $500 for an innocent man getting spat upon. The innocent man still had to endure the assault. The a-hole who did the spitting got away with an assault for 500 bucks. They sure as hell aren't going to put him in an overcrowded Florida prison.

Justice would have been a 24 year old MAGA hat wearing dude pinning his right arm behind him and making him eat dirt and apologize.

Laws that punish people who defend themselves are why these ***** get the courage to assault someone. But I'm not surprised because it starts in school when a kid stands up to a bully and gets suspended for defending himself.

No justice is served and the lawyers and cops get rich off the perps and those who defend themselves. That's not justice! That is an offense to your right of self defense.

I agree. In my world the offender would make its victim whole. Im not sure what that would be in this case...but..you are correct in your assertion that the victim really did not get "real" justice. Thank you for reminding me of that fact.07-coffee3
01-13-2020 07:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.