Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Dirty John Solomon
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
Dirty John Solomon
No real surprise here.

Quote:Last March, a veteran Washington reporter taped an interview with a Ukrainian prosecutor that sparked a disinformation campaign alleging Joe Biden pressured Ukrainians into removing a prosecutor investigating a company because of its ties to the former vice president’s son. The interview and subsequent columns, conducted and written by a writer for The Hill newspaper, John Solomon, were the starting gun that eventually set off the impeachment inquiry into the president.

Watching from the control booth of The Hill’s TV studio was Lev Parnas, who helped arrange the interview.

Parnas and his partner Igor Fruman were working with the president’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, to promote a story that it was Democrats and not Republicans who colluded with a foreign power in the 2016 election. Federal prosecutors in Manhattan indicted the duo this month on allegations that they illegally funneled foreign money into U.S. political campaigns.

Interviews and company records obtained by ProPublica show Parnas worked closely with Solomon to facilitate his reporting, including helping with translation and interviews. Solomon also shared files he obtained related to the Biden allegations with Parnas, according to a person familiar with the exchange. And the two men shared yet another only recently revealed connection: Solomon’s personal lawyers connected the journalist to Parnas and later hired the Florida businessman as a translator in their representation of a Ukrainian oligarch.

How a Veteran Reporter Worked with Giuliani’s Associates to Launch the Ukraine Conspiracy

To refresh your memory, Lev and Igor are the two Russian-born thugs currently under arrest for allegedly funneling money from dubious sources (most likely Oligarch Firtash) to GOP politicians.
10-25-2019 02:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
RE: Dirty John Solomon
(10-25-2019 02:22 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  No real surprise here.

Quote:Last March, a veteran Washington reporter taped an interview with a Ukrainian prosecutor that sparked a disinformation campaign alleging Joe Biden pressured Ukrainians into removing a prosecutor investigating a company because of its ties to the former vice president’s son. The interview and subsequent columns, conducted and written by a writer for The Hill newspaper, John Solomon, were the starting gun that eventually set off the impeachment inquiry into the president.

Watching from the control booth of The Hill’s TV studio was Lev Parnas, who helped arrange the interview.

Parnas and his partner Igor Fruman were working with the president’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, to promote a story that it was Democrats and not Republicans who colluded with a foreign power in the 2016 election. Federal prosecutors in Manhattan indicted the duo this month on allegations that they illegally funneled foreign money into U.S. political campaigns.

Interviews and company records obtained by ProPublica show Parnas worked closely with Solomon to facilitate his reporting, including helping with translation and interviews. Solomon also shared files he obtained related to the Biden allegations with Parnas, according to a person familiar with the exchange. And the two men shared yet another only recently revealed connection: Solomon’s personal lawyers connected the journalist to Parnas and later hired the Florida businessman as a translator in their representation of a Ukrainian oligarch.

How a Veteran Reporter Worked with Giuliani’s Associates to Launch the Ukraine Conspiracy

To refresh your memory, Lev and Igor are the two Russian-born thugs currently under arrest for allegedly funneling money from dubious sources (most likely Oligarch Firtash) to GOP politicians.

You'll believe anything. Your people attack Solomon because he does real investigative work and reports the truth. Your people start off with a bunch of lies.

The report on Biden is fact no matter how many times MSM lies about it.
Biden threatened to withhold funds unless Ukraine fired the prosecutor.
The prosecutor was investigating Hunter Biden's company.

Denying those two facts just indicates you are a total liar or a total idiot. You can argue about Biden's motivation for getting the prosecutor fired, but denying that it stinks to high heaven is just stupid.
10-25-2019 02:31 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(10-25-2019 02:31 PM)bullet Wrote:  

You'll believe anything. Your people attack Solomon because he does real investigative work and reports the truth. Your people start off with a bunch of lies.

Denying those two facts just indicates you are a total liar or a total idiot. You can argue about Biden's motivation for getting the prosecutor fired, but denying that it stinks to high heaven is just stupid.

Link up buttercup. There is NO evidence to support your claims. N O N E!

The prosecutor was fired because he was NOT investigating corruption. You are the one who will believe anything!

Yes, Biden wanted the guy fired. So did the western world and many others in Ukraine as well!
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2019 02:35 PM by Redwingtom.)
10-25-2019 02:34 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
So, a reporter worked with a source? Earth shattering.

Gotta love our controlled, bought & paid for 4th estate. Instead of digging on those in power, they dig on those digging on those in power.
10-25-2019 02:37 PM
BuffaloTN Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis
It's to the point that anything the media says, I mean anything they say, I assume to be a lie. And that is sad. In fact, if you believe or cite the news I assume you are either retarded to a certain degree or just plain old as dirt.
10-25-2019 02:49 PM
MonarchManiac Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
(10-25-2019 02:34 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

The prosecutor was fired because he was NOT investigating corruption. You are the one who will believe anything!

Yes, Biden wanted the guy fired. So did the western world and many others in Ukraine as well!

OK...

https://www.cfr.org/event/foreign-affair...-joe-biden

About 90 percent down the page

"And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a *****. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."
10-25-2019 02:56 PM
Advertisement

VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(10-25-2019 02:49 PM)BuffaloTN Wrote:  It's to the point that anything the media says, I mean anything they say, I assume to be a lie. And that is sad. In fact, if you believe or cite the news I assume you are either retarded to a certain degree or just plain old as dirt.

I got to that point a while ago. Now I just assume it's all agenda driven and have to parse through the lies to try and find an ounce of truth.
10-25-2019 02:58 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard

First off, these “Russian born thugs” will not get a chance to defend themselves in court until long after this coup attempt has been put down. Convenient isn’t it?
Now, please put yourself on record. What do you believe and how will this turn out? I’m asking sincerely so we know and you will not be able to walk it back when this narrative you are pushing crashes.
I will predict that this will not age well for you as most of your MSM propaganda goes thud pretty quickly.
Put yourself on record here. I dare ya ole Tom.
10-25-2019 02:59 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I’ll be glad to linc up for him, but you will just cast it off as garbage because you don’t like the source. But I’ll do it if you can handle it.
10-25-2019 03:07 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

10-25-2019 03:08 PM
ODU BBALL Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
(10-25-2019 02:59 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  

First off, these “Russian born thugs” will not get a chance to defend themselves in court until long after this coup attempt has been put down. Convenient isn’t it?
Now, please put yourself on record. What do you believe and how will this turn out? I’m asking sincerely so we know and you will not be able to walk it back when this narrative you are pushing crashes.
I will predict that this will not age well for you as most of your MSM propaganda goes thud pretty quickly.
Put yourself on record here. I dare ya ole Tom.

If you decide to hold your breath until he does, then I recommend you call 911 before you start because you will surely need them.
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2019 03:10 PM by ODU BBALL.)
10-25-2019 03:10 PM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(10-25-2019 02:56 PM)MonarchManiac Wrote:  

OK...

"And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a *****. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

You do realize that he was acting on behalf of the president and stating our governments position that the prosecutor should be fired, right?

And also that they wanted the guy fired because he was NOT investigating corruption, right?
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2019 03:31 PM by Redwingtom.)
10-25-2019 03:30 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

First off, these “Russian born thugs” will not get a chance to defend themselves in court until long after this.......

Oops.

Quote:NEW YORK — Two indicted associates of Rudolph W. Giuliani pleaded not guilty Wednesday to charges they violated campaign finance law and conspired to use foreign money to buy political influence, as one of their lawyers suggested President Trump could try to invoke executive privilege over some of the evidence in the case.

Igor Fruman and Lev Parnas — two Soviet emigres who hired Trump’s personal lawyer and then helped him investigate Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden — made a brief appearance in federal court in a case that also has led federal investigators to scrutinize Giuliani’s interactions with the pair.

At the hearing, Parnas’s lawyer, Edward MacMahon, raised concerns to U.S. District Judge J. Paul Oetken that some of the evidence gathered in the case may be protected by attorney-client privilege or even executive privilege.
Giuliani associates Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman plead not guilty in campaign finance case

Dude, the guys these clowns gave money to have already either returned it or gave it to charity. This isn't some made up thing. I encourage you to stop watching RW media.
10-25-2019 03:35 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(10-25-2019 03:30 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

OK...

You do realize that he was acting on behalf of the president and stating our governments position that the prosecutor should be fired, right?

And also that they wanted the guy fired because he was NOT investigating corruption, right?

OK I’ll believe you when you can point to an instance where we demanded any other prosecutor be fired in a corrupt country before we gave them money. How about Iran? Anyone there we demanded be fired? You see, you refuse to see the forest for the trees. That only sets you up for ridicule. Which will happen in this case to soon enough.
10-25-2019 03:36 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(10-25-2019 03:35 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

First off, these “Russian born thugs” will not get a chance to defend themselves in court until long after this.......

Oops.

Quote:NEW YORK — Two indicted associates of Rudolph W. Giuliani pleaded not guilty Wednesday to charges they violated campaign finance law and conspired to use foreign money to buy political influence, as one of their lawyers suggested President Trump could try to invoke executive privilege over some of the evidence in the case.

Igor Fruman and Lev Parnas — two Soviet emigres who hired Trump’s personal lawyer and then helped him investigate Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden — made a brief appearance in federal court in a case that also has led federal investigators to scrutinize Giuliani’s interactions with the pair.

At the hearing, Parnas’s lawyer, Edward MacMahon, raised concerns to U.S. District Judge J. Paul Oetken that some of the evidence gathered in the case may be protected by attorney-client privilege or even executive privilege.
Giuliani associates Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman plead not guilty in campaign finance case

Dude, the guys these clowns gave money to have already either returned it or gave it to charity. This isn't some made up thing. I encourage you to stop watching RW media.

And none of that will matter if they are found not guilty in two years will it? As with all of this left wing attack on a duly elected president it will take much longer to get to the truth than to tell the lie.
10-25-2019 03:41 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(10-25-2019 03:36 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  
(10-25-2019 03:30 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(10-25-2019 02:31 PM)bullet Wrote:  You'll believe anything. Your people attack Solomon because he does real investigative work and reports the truth. Your people start off with a bunch of lies.

OK...

OK I’ll believe you when you can point to an instance where we demanded any other prosecutor be fired in a corrupt country before we gave them money. How about Iran? Anyone there we demanded be fired? You see, you refuse to see the forest for the trees. That only sets you up for ridicule. Which will happen in this case to soon enough.

Dude, if that's even remotely true, that proves nothing. Good grief!
10-25-2019 03:44 PM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(10-25-2019 03:41 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  

Oops.

And none of that will matter if they are found not guilty in two years will it? As with all of this left wing attack on a duly elected president it will take much longer to get to the truth than to tell the lie.

Perhaps. You do know however that they gave money to congressman Sessions who then pressured to have the ambassador to the Ukraine removed, right? There's a paper trail of all of that BTW.
10-25-2019 03:45 PM
ODU BBALL Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU

Oops.

I agree. Start watching CNN for the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the facts. LOL.
10-25-2019 03:53 PM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
TDS is a very powerful illness
10-25-2019 03:57 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

Both...
10-25-2019 04:03 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.