Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Former Hillary Clinton Goon Says She ‘Might Be the Best Person’ to Beat Trump in 2020
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Former Hillary Clinton Goon Says She ‘Might Be the Best Person’ to Beat Trump in 2020
Quote:Hillary Clinton "might be the best person" to beat President Donald Trump in 2020, a former aide to the twice-failed presidential candidate said Wednesday.

Philippe Reines, one of the more colorful characters in the eccentric cast of longtime Clinton lackeys, suggested in an interview with Fox News's Tucker Carlson that his former boss has not ruled out a third run for president in 2020. Reines was responding to recent reports that Hillary has privately expressed a willingness to run again if she believes she could win.

"I don't know, she is not running because she has any anxiety about the Democratic field," said Reines. "There might be a reason that she would be the best person, not only to beat Donald Trump but to govern after Donald Trump, which is a part we don't talk about much."

Reines went on to defend Hillary's stated opposition to Sen. Bernie Sanders's (I., Vt.) "Medicare for All" proposal, as well as her previous denunciation of so-called sanctuary cities that refuse to comply with federal law enforcement seeking to deport illegal immigrants. Reines argued—somewhat problematically by the standards of today's Democratic Party—that deporting illegal immigrants was "not racist."

The former Clinton goon also awkwardly struggled to defend Hillary's recent comments about the transgender community in an interview with a London newspaper.

"Errr. I'm just learning about this," Clinton said in response to a question about whether a person with a beard and a ***** could be considered a woman. "It's a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It's going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently."

Reines returned to the topic of Hillary's presidential aspirations and concluded with a very funny joke about impeachment.

"To some extent, she might as well run," he said, referring to the rampant media speculation about her intentions. "She might be the best person to beat President [Mike] Pence. I'm sorry, I meant President Trump."

Hacked emails published by WikiLeaks in 2016 revealed that Clinton campaign manager John Podesta and Center for American Progress president Neera Tanden agreed that Reines should probably be committed to a mental institution.

Link

She’d be even more wobbly than usual if she tried again.

[Image: HN_rcP.gif]
10-24-2019 02:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
RE: Former Hillary Clinton Goon Says She ‘Might Be the Best Person’ to Beat Trump in 2020
I think it is more an indictment on the field than anything.
10-24-2019 02:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
RE: Former Hillary Clinton Goon Says She ‘Might Be the Best Person’ to Beat Trump in 2020
She just need to go away and shut up.
10-24-2019 02:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
Where the Clintons are concerned, Philippe Reines is a lot more than just “a former aide”. He was part of the inner circle for a long time and may still be. The fact that he is giving media interviews on this subject is proof that the Clintons want people to be talking about it, and are looking to see what the public reaction might be.

(10-24-2019 02:19 PM)fsquid Wrote:  I think it is more an indictment on the field than anything.
True.
10-24-2019 02:49 PM
Advertisement

BobcatEngineer Offline
All American

I Root For: OHIO
Former Hillary Clinton Goon Says She ‘Might Be the Best Person’ to Beat Trump in 2020
[Image: 3e9f9i.jpg]
10-24-2019 02:54 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
take her a couple of vodka and tonics to set her back on her feet again.
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2019 03:01 PM by fsquid.)
10-24-2019 02:57 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
Hillary Clinton "might be the best person"

lmmfao....what a fk'n tard lead to the posit...and yeah, it speaks volumes to the 'depth of the donks'...

what this really states, is, 'we ain't got shite in the pen...however, the penitentiary for some - 'not me' is inevitable...'

I loved this guy's take...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cia-wright...n-2020-run
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2019 03:24 AM by stinkfist.)
10-25-2019 03:18 AM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
...might be the best person...

When I read that I thought of using a sport analogy (?) of sort. Saying that Killery could win this time around is like saying the Washington Redskins could beat the New England Patriots. Comical to say the least, crazy is a better word. Not even in an upset.
10-25-2019 02:18 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
Might.
10-25-2019 02:24 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
I'd say she might be, in this sense: If anybody is going to beat Trump in 2020, I'd rather it be her than any of the other democrats.
10-25-2019 05:55 PM
Advertisement

SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(10-24-2019 02:26 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  She just need to go away and shut up.

But you wanted her to be president. Even now she is so much more presidential than Trump don’t you think? She needs another chance.....and this idiot needs another pocket full of campaign cash.
10-25-2019 06:18 PM
stinkfist Offline

(10-25-2019 06:18 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  
(10-24-2019 02:26 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  She just need to go away and shut up.

But you wanted her to be president. Even now she is so much more presidential than Trump don’t you think? She needs another chance.....and this idiot needs another pocket full of campaign cash.

DsT.....

[Image: tenor.gif]
10-26-2019 12:27 AM
AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
The Clintons are a cancer on our nation. 2016 was a radical procedure to remove that cancer.

The Trump administration is the post-op radiation/chemotherapy, which may itself end up killing us. But the risk of that cancer metastasizing in the form of another Clinton run for office, or (perhaps even worse) a repeat of the Obama “transformation” of America, is enough of a danger to keep us on on the caustic-orange infusion drip.
10-26-2019 06:14 AM
stinkfist Offline

(10-26-2019 06:14 AM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  The Clintons are a cancer on our nation. 2016 was a radical procedure to remove that cancer.

The Trump administration is the post-op radiation/chemotherapy, which may itself end up killing us. But the risk of that cancer metastasizing in the form of another Clinton run for office, or (perhaps even worse) a repeat of the Obama “transformation” of America, is enough of a danger to keep us on on the caustic-orange infusion drip.

that's beautiful at any level of verbiage...

it's why #DJTexperiment had to happen...

this has played out better than even my sado/maso arse thought it would...

not only have many within the masses pulled their head out of their docile arse....the left has chosen to shove theirs up as far as possible....

#winWin
10-26-2019 08:29 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.