Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Antifa protester who attacked Trump supporter pleads guilty to assault
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Antifa protester who attacked Trump supporter pleads guilty to assault
Quote:An “Antifa” street thug can now look forward to continuing his fight — from jail.

David Campbell, 32, copped a plea for his role in a 2018 beatdown outside the Night for Freedom party in Manhattan organized by right-wing activist Mike Cernovich.

Campbell pleaded guilty to two counts of felony assault and will be sentenced on Oct. 23 to 18 months in the slammer, reps for Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance Jr. told The Post.

Campbell was arrested near the venue, a nightclub at West 50th Street and 12th Avenue on Jan. 20 2018, after he punched and choked a 56-year-old man he had followed out of the event, police said. He was one of about 80 Antifa agitators protesting the gathering.

“When the Proud Boys [a far right fraternal organization] got into a street fight with Antifa members, it was a nationwide story. The Mayor and AG tweeted about the street fight. When Antifa attacked a 56-year-old man, silence from the press,” Cernovich told The Post.

“Now that the criminal case is closed, I will also be taking legal action against Mr. Campbell and his confederates. It is time to find out who is funding Antifa,” he said.

Link
10-05-2019 07:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
RE: Antifa protester who attacked Trump supporter pleads guilty to assault
I remember this, it was after one of Cernovich’s “Night for Freedom” events. I’m pleased that justice was served.

Seems like Cernovich will now be suing him civilly, and he has deep pockets. Discovery should be interesting.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2019 08:37 PM by Kronke.)
10-05-2019 08:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Antifa protester who attacked Trump supporter pleads guilty to assault
hells bells yeah!!!!

I'd love for one of those li'l fk'n fairies to run up against nuts zongo.....the outcome would be 'special'...
10-05-2019 10:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.