Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

HRC compares decision to not divorce Bill to parenting a transgender child
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
HRC compares decision to not divorce Bill to parenting a transgender child
Quote:Hillary Clinton talked about her decision to stay in her marriage with Bill Clinton when he was president, saying it was not easy and comparable to a family having to deal with a girl telling their parents she is really a boy.

"You know, for some people that I’ve known the right thing was take your kids and go, clean out your bank accounts, don’t look back. For other people, you know, get into a negotiation and figure out whether you want to stay," Clinton said when asked on ABC's The View about her saying in a recent interview that her "gutsiest" decision was to stay married to Bill. "In my case, after really hard, hard thinking about it, counseling, praying, all the things that I did and that we went through, I just decided it was the right decision for me but that doesn’t mean it was an easy decision. It was a really hard decision."

Clinton, 71, then continued by comparing her hard decision to parents deciding how to act when their kids tell them they are transgender.

"Sometimes when your child has an issue — I had a friend a few years ago who called up and said 'I don’t know who to talk to about this, but my little girl wants to be a boy. What do I do?' And, you know, several of us kind of — we didn’t know what to do, we never had a friend who'd faced that before. Several of us kind fo read everything and talked to people and gave her advice and it was really gutsy for her to say okay, 'I’m going to respect the feelings of my child as hard as it is for me to understand this.' So, I think when the question was asked, personally, everybody faces a moment of decision, and you have to reach deep down inside and decide what’s right for you to do and hopefully it’s reached with love and understanding."

The former presidential contender told Good Morning America on Tuesday that staying with Bill despite his infidelity was the hardest decision she has ever made.

"Oh, boy, I think the gutsiest thing I've ever done, well, personally — make the decision to stay in my marriage. Publicly, politically run for president. And keep going. Just get up every day and keep going," she said. Clinton stayed with her husband despite an affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky which spawned an investigation which led to the former president getting impeached by Congress.

Link

10-05-2019 03:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

mptnstr@44 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Nati Bearcats
RE: HRC compares decision to not divorce Bill to parenting a transgender child
She's so full of crap.
10-05-2019 03:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(10-05-2019 03:24 PM)mptnstr@44 Wrote:  She's so full of crap.

there isn't a hefTTTy sac of jowls to contain or maintain her spew....

that biatch is something I'm glad I never 'tapped'...
10-05-2019 03:26 PM
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

I Root For: New Horizons
Never seen a bag of schit talk until her.
10-05-2019 03:57 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
A clinical narcissist.
10-05-2019 07:58 PM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ

Especially the part about her praying. I just can't believe this.
10-05-2019 09:03 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(10-05-2019 07:58 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  A clinical narcissist.

A sociopath
10-06-2019 03:40 AM
Captain Bearcat Offline
All-American in Everything

I Root For: UC
We've fallen a long way.

I thought the Clintons got married in a Christian ceremony? If so, how can they even consider divorce?

For any Christian, marriage is forever. You can not claim to be Christian and believe that divorce is an option. People who initiate a legitimate Christian marriage are bound together until one of them dies. Even if one side cheats, even if there is abuse and the pair has to be split up civilly for any reason, you are still bound to that person and are duty-bound to try to get them to following God's will (i.e., steer them into choosing Heaven over Hell).
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2019 07:10 AM by Captain Bearcat.)
10-06-2019 07:09 AM
Marc Mensa Offline
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
(10-06-2019 07:09 AM)Captain Bearcat Wrote:  We've fallen a long way.

I thought the Clintons got married in a Christian ceremony? If so, how can they even consider divorce?

For any Christian, marriage is forever. You can not claim to be Christian and believe that divorce is an option. People who initiate a legitimate Christian marriage are bound together until one of them dies. Even if one side cheats, even if there is abuse and the pair has to be split up civilly for any reason, you are still bound to that person and are duty-bound to try to get them to following God's will (i.e., steer them into choosing Heaven over Hell).

Well, you’ve just wiped out 1/2 of the Christian church in this country.
10-06-2019 07:36 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online

I'm an atheist that issued this specific mandate to my ex-wife 'after' I proposed....that was an 'easy one' I should never have issued 'if' = 1

she was once president of the church and is still heavily involved to this day....

she had an affair and divorced me (when she was always worried about my 'past digressions')....and it was my fault....and it wasn't b/c I cheated or was an atheist....

it was simply b/c I get bored with the bourgeoisie in Marxist rhetoric...

there's many a time I don't like how my brain operates...

/info
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2019 08:27 AM by stinkfist.)
10-06-2019 08:26 AM
stinkfist Online

(10-06-2019 07:36 AM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  

no he didn't....'oui' do it to ourselves....
10-06-2019 08:28 AM
Marc Mensa Offline
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
(10-06-2019 08:28 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  

Then say that rather than pretending to be outraged over Hillary’s contemplation of divorce.
10-06-2019 02:32 PM
stinkfist Online

(10-06-2019 02:32 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  
(10-06-2019 08:28 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  

Then say that rather than pretending to be outraged over Hillary’s contemplation of divorce.

how about giving a valid attempt to hone your 'chops' to read between the lines....that might help your 'cause'...

I'm an atheist....there's no logical reason to shove it back in their face other than to show penile impotence....

faith is a powerful 'being' that takes many forms....lack of humility and respect are constants that continue to divide...

#pickyourpoison

ref: line 3
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2019 02:44 PM by stinkfist.)
10-06-2019 02:42 PM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA

And demonstrates what incredibly bad judgement she has with her comparison to the transgender stuff.

And it wasn't a hard decision for her. She knew her best chance to get ahead was as Bill's spouse. She's 100% mercenary.
10-06-2019 03:20 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe this picture is starting to make more sense.

[Image: clinton-painting.jpg?quality=90&...amp;crop=1]
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2019 03:52 PM by UofMstateU.)
10-06-2019 03:52 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
(10-06-2019 03:52 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe this picture is starting to make more sense.

[Image: clinton-painting.jpg?quality=90&...amp;crop=1]

Dang, beat me to it.
10-06-2019 09:49 PM
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
Any married wife would have divorced their husbands for cheating on him. She only stayed with him because polls showed him being a popular President. The polls are swinging downwards lately because of a scumbag for who really is.
10-06-2019 11:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
[Image: dad-knock-it-off-thats-bruce-jenner-3004938.png]
10-07-2019 08:30 AM
B_Hawk06 Offline

I Root For: UNCW / America
I'm confused. If she's going to make that comparison as a liberal, shouldn't her answer to her friend been much easier than that?

Or did she, you know, struggle with the fact that it's not natural, not scientific fact, and just plain weird?

I love it when liberals step in their own BS.
10-07-2019 10:29 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.