Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Question for ODU fans
Bookmark and Share
wkufirst Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: WKU
Question for ODU fans
Going to the game today. Where should I park? Would like to park somewhere that allows me to take in the university and gameday atmosphere walking to the stadium. Thanks!
10-05-2019 06:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

owl at the moon Offline
Eastern Screech Owl

I Root For: rice,smu,uh,unt
Question for ODU fans
For what you’re looking for, park in Morgantown.
However Google says it’s a 5-day hike from there so you might have to jog to make up some time.
10-05-2019 06:45 AM
ghostofclt! Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Charlotte
RE: Question for ODU fans
clt says park at the tennis facility
10-05-2019 07:19 AM
Advertisement

HeadsetGuy Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: ODU
Park at the Ted and its 3 blocks through the tailgate areas and the fanfest area (open to all)
10-05-2019 07:36 AM
ODU AGGIE Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
The 43rd Street Garage next to the Ted is definitely your best option. Hopefully this map will be of assistance. The garage is in orange at the bottom right of the map. Cheers!

[Image: CEPE-Campus-Map-updated-5-24-19-2-1024x691.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2019 09:20 AM by ODU AGGIE.)
10-05-2019 09:14 AM
ODUDJ96 Offline
Banned

I Root For: Monarchs!!!
(10-05-2019 06:32 AM)wkufirst Wrote:  Going to the game today. Where should I park? Would like to park somewhere that allows me to take in the university and gameday atmosphere walking to the stadium. Thanks!

Hope you have a great time and enjoy our new stadium. I think you will find our gameday atmosphere to be courteous and hospitable. Using the parking garage next to the Ted is your best option. Just cross the street and start walking to the stadium and you’ll see the quad with the fan fest.
10-05-2019 12:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.