Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News This is probably a bigger deal than the dems want to lead on
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
This is probably a bigger deal than the dems want to lead on
3 democratically controlled house committess reported that they had "subpoenaed" Mike Pompeo and the State Dept.

As reported by the libturds fave dailybeast last week:

Three congressional committees have subpoenaed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo for documents related to efforts by President Donald Trump and his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, to dig up dirt on 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden.

The House Foreign Affairs, Intelligence, and Oversight committees threatened the subpoenas earlier this week, giving the department until Friday to turn over documents to Congress.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mike-pompe...raine-call

Turns out, that was also a lie. I wonder why they didnt really subpoena him? hmmmmmmmmmmmm Could it have something to do with Pelosi really not wanting to have to vote on that impeachment inquiry?

10-03-2019 01:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
RE: This is probably a bigger deal than the dems want to lead on
If Pompeo starts releasing heretofore private documents, there’s really no telling who will wind up getting embarrassed, or whose secrets will be exposed.
10-03-2019 02:08 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
(10-03-2019 01:56 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  3 democratically controlled house committess reported that they had "subpoenaed" Mike Pompeo and the State Dept.

As reported by the libturds fave dailybeast last week:

Three congressional committees have subpoenaed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo for documents related to efforts by President Donald Trump and his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, to dig up dirt on 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden.

The House Foreign Affairs, Intelligence, and Oversight committees threatened the subpoenas earlier this week, giving the department until Friday to turn over documents to Congress.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mike-pompe...raine-call

Turns out, that was also a lie. I wonder why they didnt really subpoena him? hmmmmmmmmmmmm Could it have something to do with Pelosi really not wanting to have to vote on that impeachment inquiry?

No floor vote. No subpoena power. It's all a charade.
10-03-2019 02:12 PM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
There is no impeachment inquiry, and there are no subpoenas. The left has been lied to again by their dear leaders.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/andy-mccar...nt-inquiry
10-04-2019 11:02 AM
200yrs2late Online
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
Trump calling their bluff by saying **** Off until you have a floor vote is essentially going to force a floor vote or cost the Dems tens of thousands of voters that will sit out 2020. Dems hold a vote and every dem in a trump district is out in 2020.

Nancy check-raised and Trump just re-raised half her stack.
10-04-2019 11:55 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(10-04-2019 11:55 AM)200yrs2late Wrote:  Trump calling their bluff by saying **** Off until you have a floor vote is essentially going to force a floor vote or cost the Dems tens of thousands of voters that will sit out 2020. Dems hold a vote and every dem in a trump district is out in 2020.

Nancy check-raised and Trump just re-raised half her stack.

Yep....he has nothing to lose....that's what they can't wrap around their thin-skinned thick skullcaps....

again, #henceDJT is a different version of a Carnegie moment...and this is the one that actually fk'n matters...
10-06-2019 08:54 AM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(10-04-2019 11:02 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  There is no impeachment inquiry, and there are no subpoenas. The left has been lied to again by their dear leaders.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/andy-mccar...nt-inquiry

But but---the media says its real!!!!!
10-06-2019 12:57 PM
Advertisement

solohawks Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UNCW
If you want subpoena power, call for a vote to get this show on the road

If orange man is as bad as the left/media (i know, im being redundant) then this should be an easy vote supported my the American people
10-06-2019 01:00 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
Everything the dems do is fake and a scam. They send out fake subpoenas so that when they are rightfully ignored, they will accuse you of a coverup.

They are attempting to invent scandals out of thin air.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2019 01:08 PM by Kronke.)
10-06-2019 01:03 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(10-06-2019 01:03 PM)Kronke Wrote:  Everything the dems do is fake and a scam. They send out fake subpoenas so that when they are rightfully ignored, they will accuse you of a coverup.

They are attempting to invent scandals out of thin air.

I hope they keep doing it. For every fake scandal they've created their base has been disappointed by it, so much so that their base appears to be eroding so that by the time the election rolls around their apathy will doom them.
10-07-2019 07:18 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.