Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Opinion Fox's Judge Nap: Criminal and Impeachable Behavior
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
Fox's Judge Nap: Criminal and Impeachable Behavior
Quote:The criminal behavior to which Trump has admitted is much more grave than anything alleged or unearthed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and much of what Mueller revealed was impeachable.

The whistleblower’s revelation caused the White House to release a near-verbatim summary of the conversation between the two presidents. By releasing it, Trump has admitted to its accuracy. In it, Trump asked Zelensky for dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden, who at this writing is Trump's likely Democratic opponent in the 2020 presidential election.

Trump also admits to holding up $391 million in aid to Ukraine – $250 million in the purchase of already approved and built military hardware and $141 million in a congressionally authorized grant. This is aid that Trump's own secretaries of state and defense, his own director of national intelligence and director of the CIA, and his own National Security Council unanimously asked him to release.

Trump has also admitted to accusing the as-yet publicly unnamed whistleblower of treason, and suggesting that the whistleblower and those who have helped him are spies and ought to be treated as spies were in "the old days" (Trump’s phrase) – that is, by hanging.

The president’s allusions to violence are palpably dangerous. They will give cover to crazies who crave violence, as other intemperate words of his have done. His words have already produced offers of "bounties" in return for outing and finding the whistleblower.

Trump also suggested that his impeachment would produce a second American Civil War. This language is a dog whistle to the deranged.
Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump’s call with Ukraine president manifests criminal and impeachable behavior
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2019 01:09 PM by Redwingtom.)
10-03-2019 01:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
RE: Fox's Judge Nap: Criminal and Impeachable Behavior
Not surprised that Judge Nap is saying this... he has always hated Trump. 07-coffee3
10-03-2019 01:10 PM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
Good luck with that libs! 03-lmfao
10-03-2019 01:12 PM
ECUGrad07 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
TRUMP DID NOT ASK FOR DIRT ON JOE BIDEN. For the 100,000th time. Read the F’ing transcript.
10-03-2019 01:15 PM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.
(10-03-2019 01:06 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
Quote:The criminal behavior to which Trump has admitted is much more grave than anything alleged or unearthed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and much of what Mueller revealed was impeachable.

The whistleblower’s revelation caused the White House to release a near-verbatim summary of the conversation between the two presidents. By releasing it, Trump has admitted to its accuracy. In it, Trump asked Zelensky for dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden, who at this writing is Trump's likely Democratic opponent in the 2020 presidential election.

Trump also admits to holding up $391 million in aid to Ukraine – $250 million in the purchase of already approved and built military hardware and $141 million in a congressionally authorized grant. This is aid that Trump's own secretaries of state and defense, his own director of national intelligence and director of the CIA, and his own National Security Council unanimously asked him to release.

Trump has also admitted to accusing the as-yet publicly unnamed whistleblower of treason, and suggesting that the whistleblower and those who have helped him are spies and ought to be treated as spies were in "the old days" (Trump’s phrase) – that is, by hanging.

The president’s allusions to violence are palpably dangerous. They will give cover to crazies who crave violence, as other intemperate words of his have done. His words have already produced offers of "bounties" in return for outing and finding the whistleblower.

Trump also suggested that his impeachment would produce a second American Civil War. This language is a dog whistle to the deranged.
Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump’s call with Ukraine president manifests criminal and impeachable behavior

Keep that hope alive.03-drunk03-drunk03-drunk03-drunk03-drunk03-drunk
10-03-2019 01:22 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(10-03-2019 01:15 PM)ECUGrad07 Wrote:  TRUMP DID NOT ASK FOR DIRT ON JOE BIDEN. For the 100,000th time. Read the F’ing transcript.

And Clinton did not have sex with that woman and what difference does it make.

Keep whistling by the graveyard...

Hell, we don't even know if the call transcript released by the White House is the whole conversation!
10-03-2019 01:24 PM
Advertisement

SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
Please!!! Go ahead and vote for an impeachment inquiry! What are they waiting for? Just do it now! Please!!!!

Despite AN’s opinion I won’t hold my breath. Bet you won’t either....
10-03-2019 01:25 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(10-03-2019 01:22 PM)appst89 Wrote:  

As I always have, I will keep hope alive that trump will do the right thing and resign and save embarrassment of the country he so pretends to love.
10-03-2019 01:25 PM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

(10-03-2019 01:25 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

As I always have, I will keep hope alive that trump will do the right thing and resign and save embarrassment of the country he so pretends to love.

What a load!
03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
10-03-2019 01:26 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(10-03-2019 01:25 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  Please!!! Go ahead and vote for an impeachment inquiry! What are they waiting for? Just do it now! Please!!!!

I don't think you have to vote for an inquiry. That's sort of what they're doing now interviewing people and issuing subpoenas.

The vote will come if they actually draw up articles of impeachment.
10-03-2019 01:26 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(10-03-2019 01:26 PM)appst89 Wrote:  

What a load!
03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

I have called for resignation over impeachment all along. Pay closer attention.
10-03-2019 01:27 PM
Advertisement

SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

Hate to break your heart, but Trump will not resign. He’s not an ordinary wimpy aszed republican if you haven’t noticed. He will demand resignations.
10-03-2019 01:28 PM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
(10-03-2019 01:27 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(10-03-2019 01:06 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump’s call with Ukraine president manifests criminal and impeachable behavior

What a load!
03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

why do you want him to resign for? Oh, I know, its the new democratic talking points... 07-coffee3
10-03-2019 01:30 PM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

(10-03-2019 01:06 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump’s call with Ukraine president manifests criminal and impeachable behavior

What a load!
03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

Resign for what? All the things you leftists have fabricated?

You just want him out of office like you have since the day he was elected. The method is irrelevant. I've been paying very close attention.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2019 01:31 PM by appst89.)
10-03-2019 01:30 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(10-03-2019 01:26 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(10-03-2019 01:25 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  Please!!! Go ahead and vote for an impeachment inquiry! What are they waiting for? Just do it now! Please!!!!

I don't think you have to vote for an inquiry. That's sort of what they're doing now interviewing people and issuing subpoenas.

The vote will come if they actually draw up articles of impeachment.

What they are doing is denying due process. As long as Schifty is running this witch hunt out of the HIC he is able to control the whole operation without Trump being able to have equal representation. Very constitutional of the democrats....
10-03-2019 01:31 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte

What a load!
03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

Based on what, legally?
10-03-2019 01:40 PM
Advertisement

VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte

What a load!
03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

Based on what legal grounds?
10-03-2019 01:40 PM
AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
(10-03-2019 01:15 PM)ECUGrad07 Wrote:  TRUMP DID NOT ASK FOR DIRT ON JOE BIDEN. For the 100,000th time. Read the F’ing transcript.

That should be a meaningful point, Grad07. But it's not. Two reasons for this:

1. The left is bereft of logic and incapable of dealing in good faith with the American populace. Really on any issue, but particularly when it comes to President Trump.

2. President Trump is easily just as bad. After years of expecting Americans to "take him seriously, but not literally", people may finally be getting fed up with it.

The Democrats are insane to go forward with impeachment - - but they probably will anyway, ala Leroy Jenkins. I hope they get slaughtered in 2020. They certainly deserve it.

President Trump should have long ago learned how to be an effective communicator on something other than a troll level. He assured us that we would, but he's never delivered on that promise. Nor even tried. I am confident that he will survive impeachment, but he may not get re-elected. And if he loses in 2020, after all of the policy-level success that he's had, that loss will be fully and entirely on him.
10-03-2019 01:44 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
[Image: EF9tyBhUcAIUjmc.jpg]
10-03-2019 02:01 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State

As I always have, I will keep hope alive that democRATS will do the right thing and resign and save embarrassment of the country he so pretends to love.

FIFY
10-03-2019 02:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.