Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

More Democrat LIES. "He did not make it up."
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
More Democrat LIES. "He did not make it up."
https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-impe...osi-schiff

Quote:"I want the American people to know what that phone call was about. I want them to hear, it. So yeah [the parody's] fair," Pelosi told "Good Morning America" on Thursday. "It’s sad, but it's using the president’s own words."

"Those weren't the president's words, it was an interpretation of the president's words. They're saying he made this up," ABC News' George Stephanopoulos countered.

"He did not make it up," she replied.

"Look, I want to tell you something -- when I took the oath of office to support and defend the Constitution as my colleagues have done as well, I did not say, I will do this as long as the Republicans can understand the Constitution.

"So the fact that their loyalty is to Trump and not the Constitution is not going to slow down or impair our ability to keep the Republic."

Why do democrats think they have a right to flat out lie to the american public about something so obvious. How come CNN and MSNBC "journalists" won't call her out for a blatent and obvious lie?

Oh and Schiff's little 'reading' wasn't parody. He wasn't attempting to present the call in a comical light. There was no ridicule in his tone. Schiff knew damned well that the MSM would blast that all over for idiots to soak and and that his mental-midget constituents and democrat voters would take it as fact.
10-03-2019 11:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
RE: More Democrat LIES. "He did not make it up."
It wasn’t a parody. He acted as if he was reading from the transcript provided by the White House. Completely despicable and not defendable. Only useful idiots don’t understand that and ms Nancy’s BS.
10-03-2019 11:38 AM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
Another thing, why do it?

Come up with a good answer for that....
10-03-2019 11:39 AM
Advertisement

200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
Why is pelosi going to defend it in such a manner? To claim "He did not make it up?" Really? Either Trump is actually Tony Soprano or she's just forgotten to take her pills.
10-03-2019 11:42 AM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
I'm telling you guys, they found out that Barr re-opened the Clinton email investigation and was circling the globe looking into the fake dossier/russia probe launch. They are sh*tting their pants.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2019 11:56 AM by UofMstateU.)
10-03-2019 11:56 AM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
I don't think any of them are sh1tting their pants personally.

This is all theater for the upcoming election and a nice temporary blind to allow these f-ing people to get away with accomplishing NOTHING.

My own personal conspiracy theory is that the dems needed something the get in the way of another SCJ appointment - RBG's days are numbered - it may be only stalling the inevitable, but IMO they believe they have a shot at control of the senate much more so than a shot at the oval office and thereby cutting the balls off of Trump and turning him into a lame duck president for his second term.
10-03-2019 12:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.