Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Global Climate Strike
Fort Bend Owl Offline
Legend

I Root For: An easy win
The Parliament Awards
Global Climate Strike
Thousands (maybe millions) of children are striking and marching across the world today (139 countries at least) demanding action on climate change. You guys will make fun of them as usual, but they don't care and thankfully don't peruse this site.

Ignore them at your own peril - they will make a change for the better. Hopefully it won't be too late for our planet.

Greta Thunberg will win the Nobel Peace Prize before Donald Trump, that's for sure.

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/glob...index.html

[Image: b5be51b0-9c5a-4c72-9c0b-f424eaa83ad7.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2019 12:33 PM by Fort Bend Owl.)
09-20-2019 12:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
RE: Global Climate Strike
So remind me again.. Was the world not on fire from 2008-2016 or were you all too enamored with Obama to give a f*ck?
09-20-2019 12:33 PM
bearcat65 Offline
All American

I Root For:
(09-20-2019 12:32 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  Thousands (maybe millions) of children are striking and marching across the world today (139 countries at least) demanding action on climate change. You guys will make fun of them as usual, but they don't care and thankfully don't peruse this site.

Ignore them at your own peril - they will make a change for the better. Hopefully it won't be too late for our planet.

Greta Thunberg will win the Nobel Peace Prize before Donald Trump, that's for sure.

Planet will be here whether we ignore them or not. They might be taken seriously if they actually come up with a plan other than wealth redistribution and additional taxes.
09-20-2019 12:37 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
I personally don't listen to stupid kids that probably can't even clean their S'es and leave a skid mark on their shorts.Only stupid people do (listen).
09-20-2019 12:41 PM
Claw Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
This is a great thing. It's a win-win scenario.

If there is global warming, these kids are ready to act.

If there isn't, every damn one of them is going to look around and go, "What a crock that was!"
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2019 12:56 PM by Claw.)
09-20-2019 12:55 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

Where I live is cleaner than it has ever been. I remember as a kid there was a part of the weather report that gave a grade of what the air quality is. Can't remember the last time I saw that on a weather report. I also remember many years ago going into Pascagoula and Moss Point on a still day and literally seeing smog while going over the bridge. Haven't seen that in probably 20+ years. Man-made climate change in America is an absolute fraud. Those kids are just regurgitating what they have been taught.
09-20-2019 01:23 PM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
Drive by post.. Nice job FBO..

Again, these leaders who are encouraging this, when I can expect them to become fully vegan, stop riding around in limos and SUVs, and taking planes to events?
09-20-2019 01:24 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(09-20-2019 12:32 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  Thousands (maybe millions) of children are striking and marching across the world today (139 countries at least) demanding action on climate change. You guys will make fun of them as usual, but they don't care and thankfully don't peruse this site.

I’m sorry but you deserve this: that is the most stupid thing I have read today. Truly stupid.....
09-20-2019 01:35 PM
49RFootballNow Offline
He who walks without rhythm

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
(09-20-2019 01:35 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  

I’m sorry but you deserve this: that is the most stupid thing I have read today. Truly stupid.....

Young, Dumb, and full of............S***?
09-20-2019 01:38 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
Only the gullible think that these students care about GC, it's just an excuse not to go to school. I'd be there too...for the fun.
09-20-2019 02:07 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
They should be protesting China and India who laugh at your “demands for climate action”, and Africa where population is projected to explode by 500% in the next century.
09-20-2019 02:18 PM
Advertisement

Claw Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(09-20-2019 01:23 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  Where I live is cleaner than it has ever been. I remember as a kid there was a part of the weather report that gave a grade of what the air quality is. Can't remember the last time I saw that on a weather report. I also remember many years ago going into Pascagoula and Moss Point on a still day and literally seeing smog while going over the bridge. Haven't seen that in probably 20+ years. Man-made climate change in America is an absolute fraud. Those kids are just regurgitating what they have been taught.

They still do air quality warnings. We get them here in the Smokey Mountain area all the time, but they are from the trees and plants, not the people.
09-20-2019 02:18 PM
49RFootballNow Offline
He who walks without rhythm

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
(09-20-2019 02:18 PM)Kronke Wrote:  Africa where population is projected to explode by 500% in the next century.

We need to get them some wifi, social media, and streaming services quick!
09-20-2019 02:19 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
lol suckers

[Image: EEuUGkYXkAAo5WW.jpg]
09-20-2019 03:11 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Striking from what exactly?? Going to school? LOLOL
09-20-2019 05:13 PM
mptnstr@44 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Nati Bearcats
This stupid demonstration with no purpose or solutions was encouraged by educators too. Cause, you know...no students in class = three day weekend for teacher!!!
09-20-2019 05:19 PM
Advertisement

memphistiger89 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
I'm sorry but until these kids are old enough to hold a FT job, have a couple of kids and a mortgage, they don't know jack.
09-20-2019 05:48 PM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
(09-20-2019 12:37 PM)bearcat65 Wrote:  

Planet will be here whether we ignore them or not. They might be taken seriously if they actually come up with a plan other than wealth redistribution and additional taxes.

See this is the thing. I think everybody on both sides can reasonably agree that we need to take care of the planet as best as we can. The answer is not stop farting cows and no more cars.... it is also not ignore the problem or put it off since it will not happen in our lifetime.

So you have the reps on ignore and the dems trying to scare the Schidt out of you.

I am 100% against the green new deal and it has nothing to do with the idea.... it is because no of these f-ing hypocrites are making an effort to live by what they are selling. Not 1...... until they want to set an example themselves they can go f themselves.
09-20-2019 06:46 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
Brainwashing children with junk science should be a capital offence.
09-20-2019 08:01 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
What do climate cucks have in common?

1. They are social justice warriors.

2. They believe in >100 genders.

3. They are communist but may not know it.

4. They follow wealthy polluters.

5. They can’t debate the subject.

6. They are generally low IQ.

7. What they really want to know is “where’s the party?”.

Did I miss any?.....
09-20-2019 08:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.