Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Dormady ward siddiq out
Bookmark and Share
cmufanatic Offline
1st String

I Root For: cmu chippewas
Dormady ward siddiq out
Dormady ward out for a lengthy amt of time it appears. We will know more about the season come saturday but if moore and lazarro struggle this season may be a repeat of past yr. Feel awful for these 2, certainly injury plagued careers
09-12-2019 02:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

I Root For: CMU CHIPPEWAS

Crappies
RE: Dormady ward siddiq out
Yup, 1-11 here we come. Ward, not so much. Nicols looks good. Ward missed multiple blocks while he was in the game. Hurt or not, he was disappointing. Dormady, looked scared. Can’t have a guy at that position who is prone to injury and/or whining. Hit the transfer portal, Quinty! You’re not going to make it here, either! Get the new/young blood in there, and hit the recruiting road!
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2019 06:06 PM by CHIPPEWA ENEMA.)
09-12-2019 06:01 PM
CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

Crappies
I’m still gut-punched-upset from the UW game! I’ve negated any plans to come over for a game. It’s too painful. I think Alford is crazy scheduling these games- - - you don’t sacrifice your players like this for any reason! Phhuck the non-revenue sports! Let’s get back to football, basketball, and baseball. Everyone else, pay your own way!
09-12-2019 06:19 PM
Advertisement

CMichFan Offline

I Root For: CMU

Crappies
(09-12-2019 06:19 PM)CHIPPEWA ENEMA Wrote:  I’m still gut-punched-upset from the UW game! I’ve negated any plans to come over for a game. It’s too painful. I think Alford is crazy scheduling these games- - - you don’t sacrifice your players like this for any reason! Phhuck the non-revenue sports! Let’s get back to football, basketball, and baseball. Everyone else, pay your own way!

Akron looked very beatable to me. One-dimensional on offense and not great even passing, and their defense struggled to contain UAB's passing game. Their special teams were a mess.

One thing I'm sure of: Moore or Lazzaro, either one, is a better option than what we started with at QB last season. And we're deep at RB, at least.
09-12-2019 06:52 PM
CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

Crappies
(09-12-2019 06:52 PM)CMichFan Wrote:  
(09-12-2019 06:19 PM)CHIPPEWA ENEMA Wrote:  I’m still gut-punched-upset from the UW game! I’ve negated any plans to come over for a game. It’s too painful. I think Alford is crazy scheduling these games- - - you don’t sacrifice your players like this for any reason! Phhuck the non-revenue sports! Let’s get back to football, basketball, and baseball. Everyone else, pay your own way!

Akron looked very beatable to me. One-dimensional on offense and not great even passing, and their defense struggled to contain UAB's passing game. Their special teams were a mess.

One thing I'm sure of: Moore or Lazzaro, either one, is a better option than what we started with at QB last season. And we're deep at RB, at least.

I’ll read about it on Sunday.
09-12-2019 07:58 PM
Advertisement

Warhawks222 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Payday & Friday
(09-12-2019 06:52 PM)CMichFan Wrote:  

It will probably be a closer game than it should be. But I still think CMU wins at home, and gets a look at the future as we will be forced to play guys farther down the depth chart. Maybe not guys that are lacking in talent, just guys that are 1st or 2nd year players and are caught behind 3rd and 4th year players.
I guess we find out tomorrow afternoon how our bench strength stacks up in MAC play.
09-13-2019 06:52 PM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
I think Chips still win but that's quite a nutkick. Too bad.
09-14-2019 01:20 AM
Advertisement

CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

Crappies
(09-14-2019 01:20 AM)NIU007 Wrote:  I think Chips still win but that's quite a nutkick. Too bad.

03-nutkick
09-15-2019 10:41 AM
CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

Crappies
Larry Nassar U. got exactly what it deserved: "Kicked" out of the top 20 (where they never should have been from the beginning)! Up next, scUM! CMU vs. crAKRON? Meh. Chrissakes, it was crAKRON, not LSU!
09-15-2019 10:47 AM
Advertisement

CMichFan Offline

Crappies
(09-15-2019 10:47 AM)CHIPPEWA ENEMA Wrote:  Larry Nassar U. got exactly what it deserved: "Kicked" out of the top 20 (where they never should have been from the beginning)! Up next, scUM! CMU vs. crAKRON? Meh. Chrissakes, it was crAKRON, not LSU!

Given that we lost to the Zips 10-17 last seaon but beat them by 21 yesterday -- and it should have been more, IMO -- I can't be anything but happy about it. Especially since we were missing three starters due to injury. Miami will probably be a different story, but I feel better about our chances in the MAC.

As for Moo-U: 03-nutkick
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2019 11:55 AM by CMichFan.)
09-15-2019 11:54 AM
CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

Crappies
Our cornerbacks better get their shyt together, or they're going to cost us a lot of games!
09-15-2019 12:38 PM
CMichFan Offline

Crappies
(09-15-2019 12:38 PM)CHIPPEWA ENEMA Wrote:  Our cornerbacks better get their shyt together, or they're going to cost us a lot of games!

One has already been replaced by a freshman. From what I saw yesterday, and from others have said, they are staying stride-for-stride with receivers, for the most part. They just need better ball awareness. The top three or four are underclassmen, so they should only get better.
09-15-2019 12:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.