Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

RedBird Message Board
Bookmark and Share
niu50yrdline Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: NIU Huskies
RedBird Message Board
The disdain for NIU is pretty thick. While their enrollment trash talk is legit, they just come off as having an inferiority complex. Apparently we're not worthy to even play them in football. Anyways... enjoy.

https://redbirdfan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1662
08-23-2019 09:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

klake87 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU
RE: RedBird Message Board
(08-23-2019 09:26 AM)niu50yrdline Wrote:  The disdain for NIU is pretty thick. While their enrollment trash talk is legit, they just come off as having an inferiority complex. Apparently we're not worthy to even play them in football. Anyways... enjoy.

I thought dope wasn't legal until 1/1/20? Seems like a lot of their fans are high.
08-23-2019 09:35 AM
Dog Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU Huskies

Donators
Even Clemson would be too afraid to play the mighty Bloomington-Normal Redbirds! If they moved up to FBS, they would easily be #1 in the country. They are actually too good for college football and should be a veritable minor league for pro football.

Now.....if only they had a football stadium that doesn't sit on top of a big quonset hut...
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2019 09:41 AM by Dog Fan.)
08-23-2019 09:41 AM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
(08-23-2019 09:35 AM)klake87 Wrote:  
(08-23-2019 09:26 AM)niu50yrdline Wrote:  The disdain for NIU is pretty thick. While their enrollment trash talk is legit, they just come off as having an inferiority complex. Apparently we're not worthy to even play them in football. Anyways... enjoy.

I thought dope wasn't legal until 1/1/20? Seems like a lot of their fans are high.

It's mostly just a couple guys, particularly the ISU troll.
08-23-2019 09:43 AM
timxlydon Offline
Left Hand Path

Just like how our board has the craziest of our crazy fans, so does theirs. I do have to point out that I like how often they bring up that they play in the same conference as NDSU as if that makes the Redbirds scarier.
08-23-2019 09:44 AM
RedandBlackAttack Offline
1st String

Imagine having such a miserable life as that Jon guy. Or Neal? Either way, guy is a straight clown and he is continuously called out even on that board.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2019 10:02 AM by RedandBlackAttack.)
08-23-2019 10:02 AM
Advertisement

cosine4 Offline
2nd String

(08-23-2019 10:02 AM)RedandBlackAttack Wrote:  Imagine having such a miserable life as that Jon guy. Or Neal? Either way, guy is a straight clown and he is continuously called out even on that board.

You almost have to feel sorry for the guy, what has to go wrong in your life that you spend years obsessing over something that you don't like but does not affect you in the least.

If you take his hate filled bs out of their site and you are left with a biased fan base no different than here or anywhere else in college football.
08-23-2019 10:28 AM
Stay Cool Offline
The Masked Moderator

I Root For: NIU, tOSU, UC
RedBird Message Board
Most of the Ill St guys are alright, their frequent posters even seem pretty level headed. They're just passionate, like all fan bases are. I can respect that about them, and I'm even good building an earnest rivalry (lord knows we need a true one)

As for the troll who has posted over here and created multiple accounts to harrass our fanbase and has been IP banned... well, even the good folks on their board notice his only agenda is to bash NIU. He makes no effort to participate in any topic outside of bashing NIU, what a sad and pathetic life. I give it a few weeks until he's banned over there. They seem to like talking Ill St sports over there, not how much NIU "sucks"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
08-23-2019 10:46 AM
HuskieAlumnus03 Offline
Special Teams

Pretty sure neal, jons, or whatever he chooses to call himself in whatever social media platform, touches himself anytime this board brings up our I-AA LITTLE BROTHER ILState. LMAO! Unfortunate that out of the five fans they have, this douche is the loudest. Did anyone ever figure out which NIU fan slept with that dude's wife!?

Driving the family from Missouri to watch, I hope we beat them so we can just focus on real college football moving forward.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2019 11:11 AM by HuskieAlumnus03.)
08-23-2019 11:08 AM
NIUfilmmaker Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU!
The enrollment universe will make sense again soon.

ISU is an off-the-radar FCS mustard burp.

JON99 has obviously never kissed a girl.
08-23-2019 11:50 AM
NILAW Offline

(08-23-2019 11:08 AM)HuskieAlumnus03 Wrote:  Pretty sure neal, jons, or whatever he chooses to call himself in whatever social media platform, touches himself anytime this board brings up our I-AA LITTLE BROTHER ILState. LMAO! Unfortunate that out of the five fans they have, this douche is the loudest. Did anyone ever figure out which NIU fan slept with that dude's wife!?

Driving the family from Missouri to watch, I hope we beat them so we can just focus on real college football moving forward.

That made me LOL!

Jon99 gets called out over there, including:

jon .. you really seem to be trying to tear them down. I get you aren't impressed and don't like the misperception we are a little brother to a directional, but why so much venom or maybe just a big chip on your shoulder over something .. do you have a grudge against them for some reason ??

He sure has major issues with NIU and DeKalb; could HuskieAlumnus03 be right? haha

Their board looks like ours and most other fan boards. Actually, if you look at the prediction thread, some say ISU beats NIU, 1 calls it a 50/50 toss up, ans another says NIU beats ISU. Looks pretty normal to me other than that Jon99 knucklehead!

There is nothing wrong with some back and forth, so long as it is in good taste. I always welcome fans from the other team, and ISU fans are no different. I have not heard fans from other teams complain much about NIU fans at the game, and I am sure it will be the same at this game.

Here's hoping for an injury free game and a Huskies victory!
08-23-2019 11:52 AM
Advertisement

NIUSox10 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU, White Sox
I mean we have also have a poster who thinks the MAC is on par with the AAC ... and our fans go into meltdown mode when we dont beat a P5 team away.
08-23-2019 11:56 AM
MileHighHuskie Offline
All American

I Root For:
Hammock and team are going to put a dewclaw up their fowl ass's.
08-23-2019 12:06 PM
HuskieAlumnus03 Offline
Special Teams

[Image: Five-Foot-Angry-Bagel-Guy-Interviewed-By...80%99t.jpg]

Hey Guys! Northern Star found JON99 and interviewed him on why he hates NIU/DeKalb so much... it didn’t go well.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2019 12:32 PM by HuskieAlumnus03.)
08-23-2019 12:30 PM
Stay Cool Offline
The Masked Moderator

(08-23-2019 12:30 PM)HuskieAlumnus03 Wrote:  [Image: Five-Foot-Angry-Bagel-Guy-Interviewed-By...80%99t.jpg]

Hey Guys! Northern Star found JON99 and interviewed him on why he hates NIU/DeKalb so much... it didn’t go well.
[Image: source.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-23-2019 12:54 PM by Stay Cool.)
08-23-2019 12:52 PM
cosine4 Offline
2nd String

(08-23-2019 11:52 AM)NILAW Wrote:  There is nothing wrong with some back and forth, so long as it is in good taste. I always welcome fans from the other team, and ISU fans are no different.

Agreed! I would actually welcome some of the Redbird fans that aren't IP Banned to sign up here and discuss the game. I considered signing up there but with Jon99 not being banned there I decided against it.
08-23-2019 12:52 PM
Advertisement

Teamduh Offline
1st String

I Root For: NIU Northern Il
(08-23-2019 11:08 AM)HuskieAlumnus03 Wrote:  Pretty sure neal, jons, or whatever he chooses to call himself in whatever social media platform, touches himself anytime this board brings up our I-AA LITTLE BROTHER ILState. LMAO! Unfortunate that out of the five fans they have, this douche is the loudest. Did anyone ever figure out which NIU fan slept with that dude's wife!?

You *really* think he has a wife?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
08-23-2019 01:49 PM
HuskieAlumnus03 Offline
Special Teams

(08-23-2019 01:49 PM)Teamduh Wrote:  

You *really* think he has a wife?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

LOL! Nah, he’s giving off big INCEL energy.

Good thing he’s bank rolling with that IlState teachers degree.07-coffee3
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2019 04:25 PM by HuskieAlumnus03.)
08-23-2019 02:08 PM
Stay Cool Offline
The Masked Moderator

RedBird Message Board
Jesus, he keeps trying to make it an "us vs them" deal over there.

To visiting redbird fans, 98% of us don't have a problem with Ill St. The playful ribbing is fine and most of us would very much enjoy a true in-state rival.

To Jon (because we all know he'll be over here reading this)... what the hell are you doing with your life man? You're so clearly distraught over the fact you were banned here and so you jump over to another board to find any excuse to trash NIU. It just reeks of desperation and pathetic behaviors.

Signed,
The mod who banned you all those times

P.S. banning you felt good. Every. Single. Time.

08-23-2019 03:43 PM
badmoonrising13 Offline
Hall of Famer

ISU is gonna come in and give us all we can handle. Our guys better match their intensity or they're gonna punch us right in the mouth. It's gonna be a lot like the last EIU game. Thank God Lynch wasn't going to allow us to lose.
08-23-2019 04:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.