Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Create Your Own College...
Bookmark and Share
raptorcox Offline
NBA Moderator

I Root For: USC Gamecocks

Crappies

Think about it....
if you could build a school, where would you build it, why and dress it up with info like Mascot, team colors, what Division and Conference it would fall into, your rivals would be, etc.

I will post later on what I have come up with...

<!--EDIT|raptorcox|May 20 2003, 10:08 AM-->
05-20-2003 09:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Galactus Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

It's funny, because EA Sports has something like this in their NCAA football game.

The fictional team I always have fun coming up with is The University of Alaska. I place them in the Pac 10. I've done a version where they're located in Anchorage and are based on the Alaska-Anchorage Seawolves. They have gold helmets with green stipes, green jerseys, gold pants.

Another version puts them in Fairbanks. This University of Alaska is based on the Alaska-Fairbanks Nanooks. I looked up the Nanooks hockey team and based the uniforms on that. They have gold helmets with white and navy blue stripes, and a navy blue bear on the helmet.......navy blue jerseys......gold pants with white and navy blue stripes. (They look similar to the old Pitt Panther uniforms a la Dan Marino).

I think I replaced Oregon State in the Pac 10 with them and made Washington their rival.

Playing with them is OK (but they ain't the Cocks!).......but the design portion is fun. I gave them a horseshoe stadium with that new astroturf that looks like grass. That would be quite a road trip for the rest of the country, wouldn't it? :pooh: :noel:
05-20-2003 09:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
raptorcox Offline
NBA Moderator

I Root For: USC Gamecocks

Crappies

University of Conway

why: location, location, location

Colors: Red, Silver and Purple

Mascot: Crabs

Division: I

Conference: Conference USA, main rivals would be the coastal schools (example: UNC-Wilmington) and East Carolina in the C-USA.
05-20-2003 02:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SCBronco Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

University of Rocky Mountain

Colors: Hooter's Girls Orange and White

Mascot: Hooters [Image: boobies.gif]

Division 1

Conference: Mountain West

Rivals: Oregon State Beavers, USC Gamecocks

<!--EDIT|SCBronco|May 20 2003, 05:46 PM-->
05-20-2003 03:55 PM
Galactus Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Name: South Carolina A&M midwestern rich retired golfers

Colors: Green and dark green

Mascot: An annoying slowpoke waiting in line at the grocery store with about 1,000 complaints and questions, and doesn't have a job to get back to.

Division: Whichever division it feels it has a right to be in, because, dadgummit, I'm retired and rich and I have a right to do anything I want!

Conference: Big 10 (of course!!)

Stadium: Annoy-the-hell-outoffulltimeresidents Field

Surface: Natural golf-green grass

Offensive set: Veer (as in veering in and out of traffic with nary a turn signal or warning)

Rivals: Those twenty-something wives who ain't with you for your body, Pops!
05-20-2003 04:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.