Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Question on U of M and BLUFF CITY LAW
Bookmark and Share
DallasTiger Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Question on U of M and BLUFF CITY LAW
A friend of mine who lives downtown is getting to see a lot of the shooting of BLUFF CITY LAW. I wonder if there is going to be any filming at the U of M? I would think all those Tiger statues around the city would be hard to keep out of the show unless they purposely try to edit them out. Anyone have any insight on the U of M exposure in this TV series?
08-21-2019 03:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

mapdude Offline
Enthusiastically Ambivalant

I Root For: U of Memphis

DonatorsDonators
RE: Question on U of M and BLUFF CITY LAW
I would certainly think they would use the Law school for some of the locations...
08-21-2019 03:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TIGERCITY Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-21-2019 03:52 PM)mapdude Wrote:  I would certainly think they would use the Law school for some of the locations...

You would think they would want to. It was voted the most beautiful Law School in the country. Also the courthouse with all the statues of Justice etc.
08-21-2019 04:26 PM
Advertisement

brooksvb Offline
1st String

A friend of mine is working with the production and they have indeed ashot some scenes at the Law School
08-21-2019 06:13 PM
neillis Offline
We all fell in the pit.

I Root For: Insert Team
If you drive up 3rd by the courthouse on Fridays you can see the trailers as they are getting ready to film over the weekend. Last Friday they were filming an outside shot on the corner. You could tell the extras from the actual lawyers because the extras had briefcases and all the actual lawyers just carry their files in a big folder or a messenger bag.
08-21-2019 08:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.