Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Once Upon a Time in Pedowood
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Once Upon a Time in Pedowood
A giant billboard for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood has been hijacked by right-wing street artist Sabo to take aim at pedophiles Roman Polanski and Jeffrey Epstein.
The billboard on Pico and La Cienega in Hollywood now reads “Once Upon a Time in Pedowood.” Sabo also replaced the faces of Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio with the infamous predators.

“I wanted to bring around the problem of pedophilia in Hollywood both past and the present,” Sabo told the Gateway Pundit. “I felt using this movie was a great vehicle to do that. I haven’t seen the story yet but I hear it includes within the story in the Tate murders executed by Charles Mason. Manson killed Polanski’s wife. Polanski is a convicted pedophile and so is Epstein. I thought they should share a billboard together to bring attention to a problem that has plagued Hollywood for decades.”

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is based on the murder of Sharon Tate, who happened to be married to Polanski at the time of her death. He has been on the run since 1978 for sexually abusing a 13-year-old girl.

Polanski has continued to make blockbuster films with much of Hollywood’s biggest names constantly defending him.

Likewise, Epstein is known for his star-studded parties and social circle.

Sabo didn’t just take over the billboard, he also redid an ad on a bus stop bench which now features Epstein and accused child molester Woody Allen. Along with marrying one of his adopted children that he helped to raise, he is also accused of molesting his adoptive daughter, Dylan Farrow, when she was 7.

Like Epstein and Polanski, Allen has also enjoyed strong defense from the Hollywood elite.[/quote]

Link
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2019 04:07 PM by JRsec.)
07-26-2019 03:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Fort Bend Owl Online
Legend

I Root For: An easy win
The Parliament Awards
RE: Once Upon a Time in Pedowood
Congratulations. You've made so many posts here that you now have your own personal sponsor. Pardon me if I don't follow the link for merchandise from the Gateway Pundit store.
07-26-2019 03:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
(07-26-2019 03:18 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  Congratulations. You've made so many posts here that you now have your own personal sponsor. Pardon me if I don't follow the link for merchandise from the Gateway Pundit store.

So you're cool with Hollywood pedos?
07-26-2019 03:25 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
I heard this was an outstanding 2h 45m long movie and that it's to be Tarantino's last, although I doubt it will be.
07-27-2019 07:36 AM
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
I deal with a lot of computer crimes in my current job. A place like Hollywood is a breeding ground for people like pedos (like more than just pictures and ****, but physical). It’s also where parents are willing to do extreme things to make their child famous.
07-27-2019 06:17 PM
Advertisement

king king Offline
Got Nothing on Me

I Root For: Your mom
I went and saw it last night. It was good but wasn't as riveting, to me at least, as his others. It was typical Tarantino with awesome period references.

The story is actually decidedly NOT about the Tate murders while still being about the Tate murders. I'll leave it at that so as not to spoil it. All told I'd give it a 3.5 out of 5.
07-27-2019 08:20 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
I couldn't make if through the Hateful Eight...IMO, his shtick is waning as time moves forward...both inglorious basterds and django were wayyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooo longggggggggg

after watching the preview, I'll easily wait until it's on one of the pay channels...

it's interesting what you can find on the internutz....

from wiki...makes one wonder about this movie...

Quote:Roman Polanski

In February 2018, audio resurfaced of a 2003 interview on The Howard Stern Show during which Tarantino defended Roman Polanski over his 1977 sexual abuse case. Tarantino referred to the then-13-year-old victim, Samantha Geimer, as a "party girl" and insisted that she "wanted to have it". Tarantino later apologized to Geimer, stating, "I want to publicly apologize to Samantha Geimer for my cavalier remarks on The Howard Stern Show speculating about her and the crime that was committed against her. Fifteen years later, I realize how wrong I was. Ms. Geimer WAS raped by Roman Polanski. When Howard brought up Polanski, I incorrectly played devil's advocate in the debate for the sake of being provocative. I didn't take Ms. Geimer's feelings into consideration and for that I am truly sorry. So, Ms. Geimer, I was ignorant, and insensitive, and above all, incorrect. I am sorry Samantha.
07-28-2019 01:10 AM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(07-28-2019 01:10 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  I couldn't make if through the Hateful Eight...IMO, his shtick is waning as time moves forward...both inglorious basterds and django were wayyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooo longggggggggg

after watching the preview, I'll easily wait until it's on one of the pay channels...

In February 2018, audio resurfaced of a 2003 interview on The Howard Stern Show during which Tarantino defended Roman Polanski over his 1977 sexual abuse case. Tarantino referred to the then-13-year-old victim, Samantha Geimer, as a "party girl" and insisted that she "wanted to have it". Tarantino later apologized to Geimer, stating, "I want to publicly apologize to Samantha Geimer for my cavalier remarks on The Howard Stern Show speculating about her and the crime that was committed against her. Fifteen years later, I realize how wrong I was. Ms. Geimer WAS raped by Roman Polanski. When Howard brought up Polanski, I incorrectly played devil's advocate in the debate for the sake of being provocative. I didn't take Ms. Geimer's feelings into consideration and for that I am truly sorry. So, Ms. Geimer, I was ignorant, and insensitive, and above all, incorrect. I am sorry Samantha.

03-weeping
07-28-2019 06:28 AM
HappyAppy Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: App
(07-27-2019 07:36 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  I heard this was an outstanding 2h 45m long movie and that it's to be Tarantino's last, although I doubt it will be.

The one after this is supposed to be his last (10th film). Definitely hope it’s not true though.
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2019 08:42 AM by HappyAppy.)
07-28-2019 08:41 AM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(07-28-2019 01:10 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  I couldn't make if through the Hateful Eight...IMO, his shtick is waning as time moves forward...both inglorious basterds and django were wayyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooo longggggggggg

Yeah the hateful 8 was complete garbage as was django unchained, inglorious basterds was ok. Everything about Tarantino is gratuitous...
07-28-2019 10:28 AM
king king Offline
Got Nothing on Me

(07-28-2019 10:28 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

Yeah the hateful 8 was complete garbage as was django unchained, inglorious basterds was ok. Everything about Tarantino is gratuitous...

I thought the scenes with Leo at Candyland (Hwhite cake) were pretty great in Django.

He does several really good scenes in this one too.

The nostalgia in this one was also good. Made me miss the times before cell phones, inasmuch as I can remember the "old days" (I wasn't alive in the 60's so the early 80's is the only analog I have).
07-28-2019 12:34 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(07-28-2019 12:34 PM)king king Wrote:  

I thought the scenes with Leo at Candyland (Hwhite cake) were pretty great in Django.

The nostalgia in this one was also good. Made me miss the times before cell phones, inasmuch as I can remember the "old days" (I wasn't alive in the 60's so the early 80's is the only analog I have).

I just made the mistake of reading a review on it. I have no idea what the writer said. I couldn't tell if he picced it or panned it...
07-28-2019 01:06 PM
king king Offline
Got Nothing on Me

(07-28-2019 01:06 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  
(07-28-2019 12:34 PM)king king Wrote:  

I just made the mistake of reading a review on it. I have no idea what the writer said. I couldn't tell if he picced it or panned it...

I get it. I felt the same way. Best part of the movie to me was the old ads on the radio that seemed to be constantly in the background.
07-28-2019 03:41 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Django and inglorious bastards are great movies imo.

A damn site better than motard Disney star wars or comic book movies
07-28-2019 03:49 PM
Fort Bend Owl Online
Legend

The Parliament Awards
Just saw the movie. It was probably the least violent Tarantino film I've seen (I haven't seen all of his films).

I wouldn't say it's a classic but DiCaprio and Pitt are great, and their bromance is fun to watch. The Sharon Tate/Manson killings are definitely a big side note of the film, even if it's the final act (and it's completely revisionist history in how the killings are portrayed). But if you're going to ask me what the film is based on, I'd say it's a look at Hollywood in the 1960's and two guys in Hollywood trying to figure out their future in a changing industry.
08-04-2019 02:49 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(08-04-2019 02:49 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  Just saw the movie. It was probably the least violent Tarantino film I've seen (I haven't seen all of his films).

I wouldn't say it's a classic but DiCaprio and Pitt are great, and their bromance is fun to watch. The Sharon Tate/Manson killings are definitely a big side note of the film, even if it's the final act (and it's completely revisionist history in how the killings are portrayed). But if you're going to ask me what the film is based on, I'd say it's a look at Hollywood in the 1960's and two guys in Hollywood trying to figure out their future in a changing industry.

I'll watch it just because Pitt's in it and it's a Tarantino film. Leo's ok but I can only take him in small doses. Not that he isn't a fine actor - he's done outstanding in everything I've ever seen him in - but there's just something off-putting about him for me. I was a Pitt fan before Legends of the Fall but that movie sealed it for me, I'm a fan for life.
08-04-2019 06:58 PM
Fort Bend Owl Online
Legend

The Parliament Awards
BTW, today (yesterday) is/was the 50th anniversary of the Manson/Tate killings (and the LaBianca murders the next day). Yesterday was the 50th anniversary of the Abbey Road photo shoot for the Beatles album. And next week is the 50th anniversary of Woodstock. I'd say all 3 events were pretty historical footnotes to the end of a very turbulent decade/social era.
08-09-2019 07:07 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.