Jim Jordon drops a truth bomb on House Oversight Cmte dims

07-18-2019 06:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
RE: Jim Jordon drops a truth bomb on House Oversight Cmte dims
WHAT! I didn't hear him say anything like this on the MSM. So...it can't be true. Tsk, lying Republican.

For those that don't know me yet, I'm being facetious. Everything he said was true.
07-18-2019 06:45 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Jim Jordon drops a truth bomb on House Oversight Cmte dims
Wrekked

Not one “.cage”

When will the leftists disavow these constant lies?
07-19-2019 01:13 AM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
At some point between now and the election I wish the President would do one of those fireside chats that former President have done. When the media and the democrats are going off on the border and kids in cages and drinking out of toilets.

The President needs to bring these facts to the American people and do it on national TV. Explain to the people that everything the media is cramming down their throats was worse under President Obama. Some of the pictures are from before he took office.

Explain that if Congress did their job and wrote a bill to fix this problem. It would get fixed. I believe most Americans dont understand the problem at the border is a Congress problem and one a President can fix without Congress. Layout what he is willing to except and what he isnt and what he's willing to go to the table and workout. If Congress can pass that bill and if the Senate passed it. He would sign it.

Do that and you put this problem directly on Congress and the democrats. If they wanted it fixed it could be with in weeks. Maybe I'm wrong but I think if the President did this most Americans will agree with him with the border. Those in the middle that will win this next election for the next President will see a President willing to compromise to get this problem fixed.

Dont leave it to the MSM or talking heads to tell people what you are thinking or not willing to do. I really believe this is one issue that
a lot of democrats and most independents are closer to the Presidents way of thinking on how to deal with it.
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2019 01:59 AM by WKUYG.)
07-19-2019 01:54 AM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
I've always been impressed by Mr. Jordan and his ability to call a spade a spade.
07-19-2019 06:17 AM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(07-19-2019 01:54 AM)WKUYG Wrote:  At some point between now and the election I wish the President would do one of those fireside chats that former President have done. .

He sort of had one in NC the other night. Roasted the Democrat nuts
07-19-2019 07:08 AM
TTT Offline
#SMTTT

I Root For: USM & G5
*crickets from the lefties in this thread
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2019 11:49 AM by TTT.)
07-19-2019 11:48 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.