Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Trump is a racist and misogynist is what we keep hearing
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
Yet he's the first President to nominate a black woman to be a Brigadier General in the United States Marine Corps.

https://time.com/5237828/first-african-a...n-general/

Quote:President Donald Trump has nominated the first African-American woman for promotion to general in the U.S. Marine Corps.

Col. Lorna M. Mahlock will be promoted to the rank of brigadier general, if confirmed, the U.S. Department of Defense announced on Tuesday. Mahlock is currently the deputy director of Operations, Plans, Policies, and Operations Directorate at Marine Corps Headquarters in Washington.

According to her LinkedIn profile, Mahlock has served in Germany, worked in the Office of Legislative Affairs and served in Okinawa, Japan.
07-18-2019 06:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Trump is a racist and misogynist is what we keep hearing
Silence from the libs...
07-18-2019 08:08 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
And he had the first woman to run a successful presidential campaign. Rather than lauding her, for that the Democrats constantly attack KellyAnne Conway.

And wasn't he the first to have a gay man nominate him?
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2019 08:21 PM by bullet.)
07-18-2019 08:21 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(07-18-2019 08:21 PM)bullet Wrote:  And he had the first woman to run a successful presidential campaign. Rather than lauding her, for that the Democrats constantly attack KellyAnne Conway.

And wasn't he the first to have a gay man nominate him?

Yes, but all of that inclusion was given to people who seek to serve America first and aren't limited by the hue of their skin or their conception of their sexuality. In short because they aren't committed to destroying our way of life, which obviously can benefit anyone regardless of their origins, it isn't valid inclusivity to the Left.

It's the President's perfect way of illustrating the total hypocrisy of the Left's big rainbow umbrella when Trump is offering a Luxury Tent for those willing to work and sacrifice for it.
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2019 10:00 PM by JRsec.)
07-18-2019 08:25 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
And the first openly gay man as an ambassador.....
The left is just a bunch of lying whiny beeching wooses....
07-18-2019 08:31 PM
Fort Bend Owl Offline
Legend

I Root For: An easy win
The Parliament Awards
It happened a year and a half ago. Congratulations. He's done 1000 racist things since then, but good job uncovering one non-racist thing.
07-18-2019 09:05 PM
Advertisement

SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(07-18-2019 09:05 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  It happened a year and a half ago. Congratulations. He's done 1000 racist things since then, but good job uncovering one non-racist thing.

03-hissyfit
07-18-2019 09:42 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(07-18-2019 09:05 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  It happened a year and a half ago. Congratulations. He's done 1000 racist things since then, but good job uncovering one non-racist thing.

Name them. And we'll show that none of them are racist. Its just something Democrats shout when someone doesn't agree with them.
07-18-2019 09:49 PM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(07-18-2019 09:49 PM)bullet Wrote:  

Name them. And we'll show that none of them are racist. Its just something Democrats shout when someone doesn't agree with them.

This exactly.

Disagree with them, get labeled with their identity politics crap.
07-18-2019 09:55 PM
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion

I second that motion. Put your cards on the table and show what you have got or STFU. You made the assertion, now support it with FACTS.
07-18-2019 09:57 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC

But you can't post 1 lol.
07-18-2019 10:01 PM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tammy-br...ion-pelosi

"...David Axelrod also knows what the president is doing and it upsets him to no end: “With his deliberate, racist outburst, @realDonaldTrump wants to raise the profile of his targets, drive Dems to defend them and make them emblematic of the entire party. It’s a cold, hard strategy.”

While many might consider the president’s sentiment harsh, he was addressing the representatives’ attitudes and statements, including rhetoric involving attacks on the country, on Jews, on ICE, the border patrol, and on capitalism itself.

Trump’s comments may be blunt, but they’re not “racist,” an accusation now thrown about by the Democrats as casually as saying hello. That, in fact, is the cold, hard strategy.

As Clay noted in his comments about Ocasio-Cortez accusing Pelosi of racism: “You’re getting push back so you resort to using the race card? Unbelievable.”

Unfortunately, it’s all too believable when smearing your opponents is the only card you have...."
07-18-2019 10:12 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane

Name 3 racist things he has done. You said there are 1000. Not opinions of other people that he is a racist, honest to god racist actions. Not things he has said or done protecting our country for all races. Racist things like calling young black men super predators or dressing up in blackface.

Do it.
07-18-2019 10:18 PM
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
There are 81 women in the House. Doesn't look like Trump targeted women. There are 42 African Americans in the House. That doesn't seem to be his target. 28 Hispanics. Was it them? No. The 12 Asians? No. Must have been the 7 LGBT then? No. It was four particular Representatives with particular views. They weren't even called by name, yet they responded to the quote together. How did they know Trump was talking about them? Where were the rest of the 42 blacks, 28 Hispanics, and 12 Asians? If this was racism, why weren't they there? Think beyond the mass media brainwashing.
07-18-2019 10:42 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom

RACISSS!!!

Wait til the claims of Aunt Thomasina Rain down from the lunatic fringe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
07-19-2019 12:47 AM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(07-18-2019 10:42 PM)Claw Wrote:  There are 81 women in the House. Doesn't look like Trump targeted women. There are 42 African Americans in the House. That doesn't seem to be his target. 28 Hispanics. Was it them? No. The 12 Asians? No. Must have been the 7 LGBT then? No. It was four particular Representatives with particular views. They weren't even called by name, yet they responded to the quote together. How did they know Trump was talking about them? Where were the rest of the 42 blacks, 28 Hispanics, and 12 Asians? If this was racism, why weren't they there? Think beyond the mass media brainwashing.

Good post. Well put.
07-19-2019 12:54 AM
Advertisement

umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!

Care to share?
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2019 01:39 AM by umbluegray.)
07-19-2019 01:38 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl

Year-and-a-half is a bit of an overstatement. The article is from April last year. And IMO the 1000 is a bit of an overstatement, probably by an amount of roughly 1000.

I am really, really tired of having accusations of racism thrown at every attempt to criticize someone who happens to be a person of color. He did not call out all African-Americans or all Hispanics or all Muslims. He called out four very specific individuals with radical and toxic ideas, who happen to be women of color. I believe that he called them out for their radical and toxic beliefs, not for their races.

Here is my question to you. If you have people of color, who happen to have radical and toxic beliefs, how do you call them out for those radical and toxic beliefs without incurring accusations of racism? There has to be a way. What is it?

If our difference is that you don't agree that those beliefs are radical and toxic, then I can understand how you would interpret this call out as motivated by race. But in that case our difference is over the radicality and toxicity of those beliefs.
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2019 02:39 AM by Owl 69/70/75.)
07-19-2019 02:37 AM
Fort Bend Owl Offline
Legend

I Root For: An easy win
The Parliament Awards
So Col. Mahlock is originally from Jamaica. I can't remember now - was that one of those '****hole' countries that Trump was talking about in office or not?
07-19-2019 05:13 AM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.

No, he hasn't. That's just what the left screams any time he does something to expose their hypocrisy and their hatred of America.
07-19-2019 05:28 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.