Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Ilhan Omar's family gamed the system
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Ilhan Omar's family gamed the system
Quote:In 1995, Ilhan entered the United States as a fraudulent member of the “Omar” family.

That is not her family. The Omar family is a second, unrelated family which was being granted asylum by the United States. The Omars allowed Ilhan, her genetic sister Sahra, and her genetic father Nur Said to use false names to apply for asylum as members of the Omar family.

Ilhan’s genetic family split up at this time. The above three received asylum in the United States, while Ilhan’s three other siblings — using their real names — managed to get asylum in the United Kingdom.

Ilhan Abdullahi Omar’s name, before applying for asylum, was Ilhan Nur Said Elmi.

Her father’s name before applying for asylum was Nur Said Elmi Mohamed. Her sister Sahra Noor’s name before applying for asylum was Sahra Nur Said Elmi. Her three siblings who were granted asylum by the United Kingdom are Leila Nur Said Elmi, Mohamed Nur Said Elmi, and Ahmed Nur Said Elmi.

Ilhan and Ahmed married in 2009, presumably to benefit in some way from a fraudulent marriage. They did not divorce until 2017.

Confirming some of the above information, as it might appear on their 1995 U.S. immigration papers, is not difficult. A basic background search shows that “Nur Omar Mohamed,” “Ilhan Abdullahi Omar,” and “Sahra Noor” all received SSNs in 1995 or 1996 in Virginia. Verified address records show adult members of the Omars living at three addresses in Arlington, Virginia at that time: 1223 South Thomas Street, 1226 South Thomas Street, and 1107 South Thomas Street.

The United Kingdom records of the relevant individuals are similarly easy to find. Try with a simple Ancestry.com account and similar online tools: There appears to be only one “Leila Nur Said Elmi,” only one “Mohamed Nur Said Elmi,” and only one “Ahmed Nur Said Elmi” in the UK.

More evidence at the link she married her brother.

Link
07-18-2019 03:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
RE: Ilhan Omar's family gamed the system
And that she committed immigration fraud by giving untruthful info when applying for asylum. If true, she could have her citizenship revoked.

Wouldn't that be dandy.
07-18-2019 03:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(07-18-2019 03:21 PM)banker Wrote:  And that she committed immigration fraud by giving untruthful info when applying for asylum. If true, she could have her citizenship revoked.

Wouldn't that be dandy.

Not to mention lying to the court in her divorce hearing.
07-18-2019 05:00 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
Good ole chain immigration.....

No wonder she loves the illegals.....
07-18-2019 05:01 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
07-18-2019 05:02 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
SEND HER BACK, SEND HER BACK, SEND HER BACK. Now it's not racist it's the law.
07-18-2019 05:19 PM
Advertisement

VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(07-18-2019 03:21 PM)banker Wrote:  And that she committed immigration fraud by giving untruthful info when applying for asylum. If true, she could have her citizenship revoked.

Wouldn't that be dandy.

It'd be one of the best boomerangs yet.
07-19-2019 09:25 AM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
Let me know when she gets charged. Until then, this is just a conspiracy theory.
07-19-2019 09:51 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Sounds like she needs to go back
07-19-2019 09:54 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(07-19-2019 09:51 AM)fsquid Wrote:  Let me know when she gets charged. Until then, this is just a conspiracy theory.

Its not a conspiracy theory when there are quotes from her and lots of detail. This is way beyond a conspiracy theory. Minnesota papers are investigating (and maybe law enforcement), not Breitbart.
07-19-2019 09:56 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(07-19-2019 09:51 AM)fsquid Wrote:  Let me know when she gets charged. Until then, this is just a conspiracy theory.

It does not fall under a conspiracy theory. That would require multiple actors providing cover for her and coordinating together to not investigate or prosecute her. Minneapolis Star Tribune has written multiple detailed articles on her, as has the independent guy Steinberg.
07-19-2019 09:59 AM
Advertisement

DFWMINER Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Crappies
So what’s going to happen to her? Nothing.
07-19-2019 10:09 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(07-19-2019 10:09 AM)DFWMINER Wrote:  So what’s going to happen to her? Nothing.

At the moment nothing unless an official investigation occurs.
07-19-2019 10:13 AM
fsquid Offline
Legend

(07-19-2019 09:56 AM)bullet Wrote:  

Its not a conspiracy theory when there are quotes from her and lots of detail. This is way beyond a conspiracy theory. Minnesota papers are investigating (and maybe law enforcement), not Breitbart.

Hopefully they announce an ongoing investigation is happening before the next election.
07-19-2019 10:20 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I wish both sides would go this route. Would not have all the Russia nonsense as well.
07-19-2019 10:55 AM
fsquid Offline
Legend

(07-19-2019 10:55 AM)VA49er Wrote:  

I wish both sides would go this route. Would not have all the Russia nonsense as well.

but then what would the 24 hours networks talk about.
07-19-2019 10:56 AM
Advertisement

VA49er Offline
Legend

(07-19-2019 10:56 AM)fsquid Wrote:  
(07-19-2019 10:55 AM)VA49er Wrote:  

but then what would the 24 hours networks talk about.

Nothing, which would be FANTASTIC! 04-cheers
07-19-2019 11:04 AM
TTT Offline
#SMTTT

I Root For: USM & G5
Imagine if political roles were reversed and say Trump or Pence had immigrated fraudulently. Just imagine the sh!t storm the MSM would be causing. Those crying "conspiracy theory!" right now would be nose deep in the letter of the law trying to oust him.
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2019 11:43 AM by TTT.)
07-19-2019 11:42 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/07/t...the-squad/

Arizona Dem. Joins Republicans in Effort to Expedite Deportation of Migrants with Invalid Asylum Claims

Grab the Popcorn. CNN Releases the Second Democratic Debate Lineup.

Sanders Campaign Workers Demand $15 Hourly Wage

This Day in Liberal Judicial Activism—July 19

SPONSORED CONTENT
Loggers Cut Down An Old Tree But...

by Buzzworthy

In Defense of the Glorious Revolution

Conservatives Should Not Celebrate Religious Tyranny and Coercion

The Fundamental Tension of the Trump Presidency

False Racism Accusations Don’t Excuse the Real Thing

Kamala Harris Assures ‘You Can Keep Your Doctor’ With Medicare for All

9/11-Related Illnesses Claim 200th New York Firefighter

In Trump’s First Two Years, Border Deaths Declined

The Anti-Semitic BDS Movement Advocates Illegal Discrimination

Trump Should Welcome a Challenge from Mark Sanford

Poll: 38 Percent of Democrats Say American Dream Is Unattainable for Them

House Passes $15 Minimum Wage Bill

More articles
Previous articles

POLITICS & POLICY
Ten Questions for the ‘Squad’
By A. G. HAMILTON
July 17, 2019 11:41 AM

From left to right: Ayanna Pressley (D, Mass.), Ilhan Omar (D, Minn.), Rashida Tlaib (D, Mich.) and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D, N.Y.) on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., July 15, 2019. (Erin Scott/Reuters)
Now that they’re doing interviews again, journalists should get some crucial information.
Democratic infighting reached a fever pitch last week with bickering and personal attacks between members of the “Squad” and other House Democrats. During that period, Squad members Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Ayanna Pressley mostly avoided doing interviews. However, that all changed after Donald Trump’s deplorable tweet thread aimed at the freshman members.

That attack united House Democrats in condemnation and redirected the press’s focus. As a result, those members have suddenly agreed to do interviews again. While it makes sense that those interviews cover the Trump attack, one would think the press would also ask these members some tough questions that have otherwise gone unanswered. That hasn’t happened thus far, but here are ten suggestions for journalists actually interested in accountability from those in power, including those with a D by their name:

Questions for all four members:

1) Given the attack this week against an ICE facility by an Antifa member who parroted some of the rhetoric used by your group about similar facilities, do you feel any responsibility to tone down that rhetoric?

2) The initial dispute with other Democrats originated from your voting against the House Democrats’ border-aid bill and the bipartisan compromise bill. Several of you have also promoted boycotts against furniture providers that work with detention facilities. How can you legitimately complain about the conditions at these facilities while opposing the aid and resources that officials say are needed to improve those conditions?

3) If you could fully control how we deal with the current influx of migrants from Central America at the border, what would the process look like? Without detention facilities, what would you do with migrants who cross the border without proper documentation? How will you deal with those who do not show up to court and have deportation orders issued against them?

NOW WATCH: 'Senior Democrats Fear Debate Will Devolve Into Circular Firing Squad'

WATCH: 0:50
Senior Democrats Fear Debate Will Devolve Into Circular Firing Squad

Questions for Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez:

4) Part of the recent infighting in the House caucus seems to be in reaction to tweets from your chief of staff, Saikat Chakrabarti, suggesting that some of your colleagues were enabling racism with their immigration votes and comparable to southern segregationists in the ’40s. Do you agree with his comments? Do you still support Nancy Pelosi as the speaker of the House?

5) You have repeatedly defended comparing U.S. migrant-detention facilities to concentration camps and invoking the phrase “never again.” These Holocaust comparisons have led to condemnation from mainstream Jewish and Holocaust-remembrance groups, including the ADL, the U.S. Holocaust Museum, and Yad Vashem. Why do you feel that comparison is necessary despite concerns that you are diminishing the suffering of Holocaust victims?

Questions for Ilhan Omar:

"...6) The Minnesota Star Tribune recently did a story raising questions about your previous marriage. Documents appear to indicate that you filed joint tax returns with your current husband while you were still married to your previous husband, Ahmed Nur Said Elmi. Legal documents also show your current husband and your former husband claiming the same residence around the same time. Can you explain these discrepancies?

7) During the 2018 election, you denied complaints claiming you misused campaign funds, but the Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board recently found you had misappropriated funds for your divorce attorney and travel expenses. Can you explain how that happened?

8) Can you please explain why you believe sanctions against the Maduro regime in Venezuela are “bullying” and a form of “economic sabotage” against Venezuelans, but support the boycott, divestment, and sanctions movement against Israel?..."
07-19-2019 12:24 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL

May want to tap the brakes on your instinct to call stories you don't like, "just a conspiracy theory". It’s not infowars reporting it, it’s the Minneapolis Star Tribune and local, reputable journalists with sources and documents from inside the somali community.

The main reporter on the story was on Tucker last night and said he can confirm with 98% certainty that her marriage was fraudulent, and 90% certainty that she did in fact marry her brother.
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2019 03:20 PM by Kronke.)
07-19-2019 03:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.