Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Epstein A Spy?
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Epstein A Spy?

07-15-2019 12:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
RE: Epstein A Spy?
Acosta will have no choice but to identify the person who said that to him. If he can’t, or refuses, this is going to get a lot worse for him.
07-15-2019 12:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Epstein's fixer, Ghislaine Maxwell, her Dad was a spy in Britain.
The British Foreign Office suspected that Maxwell was a secret agent of a foreign government, possibly a double agent or a triple agent, and "a thoroughly bad character and almost certainly financed by Russia." He had known links to the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6), to the KGB, and to the Israeli intelligence service Mossad.[42] Six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence services attended Maxwell's funeral in Israel, while Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir eulogized him and stated: “He has done more for Israel than can today be said.
07-15-2019 01:04 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
I wonder if his use to the intelligence community was to gather blackmail material?
07-15-2019 01:27 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(07-15-2019 01:27 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  I wonder if his use to the intelligence community was to gather blackmail material?

A lot of people are suggesting that.
07-15-2019 01:38 PM
EverRespect Online
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
That would be an alluring job as a CIA agent to live like a billionaire and party other rich and powerful men into blackmail... but I'm not buying it. Why would the girls have to be underage for the blackmail to work?
07-15-2019 02:15 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(07-15-2019 02:15 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  That would be an alluring job as a CIA agent to live like a billionaire and party other rich and powerful men into blackmail... but I'm not buying it. Why would the girls have to be underage for the blackmail to work?

Because, depending on the state age of consent, it is illegal. Men can get 10 plus years having sex with a minor. Happens all of the time with HS teachers. Then you have the prostitution and trafficking stuff also.
07-15-2019 02:19 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Nah. He was told Epstein belonged to intelligence because that kind of statement ends all questions. The truth is that he was protected by Bill Clinton.
07-15-2019 03:22 PM
EverRespect Online
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
(07-15-2019 02:19 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(07-15-2019 02:15 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  That would be an alluring job as a CIA agent to live like a billionaire and party other rich and powerful men into blackmail... but I'm not buying it. Why would the girls have to be underage for the blackmail to work?

Because, depending on the state age of consent, it is illegal. Men can get 10 plus years having sex with a minor. Happens all of the time with HS teachers. Then you have the prostitution and trafficking stuff also.
But under the direction of the CIA? I guess it is possible... but I think he just blackmailed enough powerful people along the way to skirt by. Not sure about the spy theory.

I just hope we find out what he was actually doing. The term "human trafficking" gets thrown around so much it is almost meaningless anymore. It covers anything from literal sex slaves to grown women consensually having sex in exchange for money in an encounter arranged by a 3rd party. The term has been destroyed by legalese just like "sex assault" which covers everything from drunk kissing a woman on the floor of the dance club to full blown forcible rape.

Did he buy and sell a bunch of little girls from around the world in slavery or did his fixer arrange for 16-17 year old Manhattan bombshells to willingly be flown to his island in exchange for cocktail party invites and under the table money whereas they were within the age of consent under the Virgin Island laws? Not that this would make him a saint, but it makes more sense than Bill Clinton and his billionaire buddies flying out there and having their pick or little girls being held captive in his dungeon.

Maybe I am naïve, but a lot of the stuff I'm reading just sounds unbelievable.
07-15-2019 03:43 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(07-15-2019 03:22 PM)banker Wrote:  Nah. He was told Epstein belonged to intelligence because that kind of statement ends all questions. The truth is that he was protected by Bill Clinton.

Or the opposite. Epstein gave up info on Clinton, and others. This was 07-08' and Hillary vs. Obama. Thus the extreme lengths the CIA/FBI took to protect Hillary and trash Trump. 1600 Penn would belong to Intelligence if Hillary won. The Benghazi operation was a CIA weapons smuggling operation.
07-15-2019 03:45 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
“The intelligence community has six ways to Sunday to get back at you”: Chuck you Schumer.

No wonder comey and his pals thought they could do anything they wanted. Trouble was they didn’t have the goods on Trump. I guess he hadn’t been in political long enough.
07-15-2019 11:15 PM
Advertisement

JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC

Because it is doubly damning and carries significant jail time. Also his job would have been to "manufacture" blackmail evidence. He couldn't have been working for us or someone would have tipped Slick Willie unless of course our own intelligence community wanted leverage over the White House via Hillary. Given their track record in foreign relations and abandonment of our guys in sensitive areas that could have been the motive. Still it's hard to know. Unless you knew Epstein's full list of party friends you might not be able to spot a motive. Somebody was covering for him and that person's foreign contact information needs to be scrutinized heavily.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2019 12:57 AM by JRsec.)
07-16-2019 12:51 AM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
The SDNY target is Trump. Whoever gets caught in the wake is collateral damage.
07-16-2019 07:39 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
(07-16-2019 07:39 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  The SDNY target is Trump. Whoever gets caught in the wake is collateral damage.

So you saying that the SDNY is targeting Trump because of politics? Because 5 years ago there was nothing of concern.

God you're part of a major cult.. Hive...
07-16-2019 07:43 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(07-16-2019 07:39 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  The SDNY target is Trump. Whoever gets caught in the wake is collateral damage.

LOL, Sessions got the investigation going. The guy running it, Berman, voted for and donated to Trump's campaign. The only reason Epstein was arrested is because Trump is POTUS. Well 2 more reasons, Cernovich lawsuit and excellent reporting by the Miami Herald.

Check yourself into a mental hospital.
07-16-2019 07:45 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

You have descended into complete lunacy. You may become the sole occupant of my ignore list because I just can't take the stupid crap you constantly spew any longer.
07-16-2019 07:48 AM
Advertisement

Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
(07-16-2019 07:48 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

You have descended into complete lunacy. You may become the sole occupant of my ignore list because I just can't take the stupid crap you constantly spew any longer.

More like you can’t stand going off the reservation. It’s a complete circle jerk you guys have going here.
07-16-2019 08:44 AM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(07-16-2019 08:44 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  

More like you can’t stand going off the reservation. It’s a complete circle jerk you guys have going here.

Says the poster involved in a one man circle jerk.

What does "Muh Jester" have to say about this?
07-16-2019 09:06 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(07-16-2019 07:43 AM)gdunn Wrote:  

So you saying that the SDNY is targeting Trump because of politics? Because 5 years ago there was nothing of concern.

God you're part of a major cult.. Hive...

Well NY law enforcement does act like the KGB. Maybe with all the Russian mobsters in NYC, the NY Dems are owned lock, stock and barrel by Russia. So it would make sense they might go after the one person without stink on his hands from Epstein.
07-16-2019 09:33 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(07-16-2019 08:44 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  

#buckleup #Mueller #Russians #Putin 03-lmfao
07-16-2019 09:51 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.