Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Women's basketball schedules
Bookmark and Share
cschierh Offline
1st String

I Root For: Kent State
Women's basketball schedules
Lots of interest in Kent that the KSU women are going to play Ohio State in Kent in November.

It's the first time the two teams have met since 1981 and OSU's first road game at a MAC school since 2000, when it played Bowling Green.

The teams will play a return game in Columbus in 2020.

Kent State will play two other Big Ten teams. They'll play Michigan as part of the Akron Classic. That's a two-day event alternating between Akron and Kent (where it's the Kent State Classic). The teams play the same two opponents.

KSU also will play at Purdue.

Full schedule isn't out yet.

I'd be interested in power-conference or other interesting matchups for the rest of the conference if anyone knows them.
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2019 08:24 PM by cschierh.)
07-14-2019 08:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

DICK Offline
1st String

I Root For:
RE: Women's basketball schedules
Our schedule has not been released, but I do know that Miami is in the preseason WNIT, and is guaranteed of playing 3 games, with one being at home. We open at DePaul, a perennial NCAA team and top 25 last year.
07-15-2019 03:13 PM
Advertisement

cschierh Offline
1st String

I Root For: Kent State
(07-15-2019 03:13 PM)DICK Wrote:  Our schedule has not been released, but I do know that Miami is in the preseason WNIT, and is guaranteed of playing 3 games, with one being at home. We open at DePaul, a perennial NCAA team and top 25 last year.

What's the word on the new Miami coach?
07-15-2019 10:20 PM
DICK Offline
1st String

I Root For:
(07-15-2019 10:20 PM)cschierh Wrote:  
(07-15-2019 03:13 PM)DICK Wrote:  Our schedule has not been released, but I do know that Miami is in the preseason WNIT, and is guaranteed of playing 3 games, with one being at home. We open at DePaul, a perennial NCAA team and top 25 last year.

What's the word on the new Miami coach?

Not off to a good start, as we lost 4 big time freshmen signed commits, two to Xavier, one to Michigan, and one to Illinois. She has brought into two transfers, one a grad student from St. Bonaventure with one year of eligibility and one who played two years in England, not sure what her eligibility situation is.

She did a solid job at her previous school, but after losing all those great recruits plus we will also graduate two seniors who are all MAC players, she is going to have to kill it in recruiting to have any kind of a team after this year. We will not be as good this year as the last couple of years, but will still be capable.
07-15-2019 11:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.