Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking of minors charges
BuffaloTN Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis
Google what ever link you want.

This piece of **** needs to be shot on site.

Oh and Bill Clinton flew with him 26 different times. Shoot that piece of **** too.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2019 08:30 PM by BuffaloTN.)
07-06-2019 08:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking of minors charges
Bubba's fellow pervert. Hope they lock him up and throw the key away.

Quote:Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005, and will appear in court in New York on Monday, according to three law enforcement sources. The arrest, by the FBI-NYPD Crimes Against Children Task Force, comes about 12 years after the 66-year-old financier essentially got a slap on the wrist for allegedly molesting dozens of underage girls in Florida.

For more than a decade, Epstein’s alleged abuse of minors has been the subject of lawsuits brought by victims, investigations by local and federal authorities, and exposés in the press. But despite the attention cast on his alleged sex crimes, the hedge-funder has managed to avoid any meaningful jail time, let alone federal charges.

The new indictment—which, according to two sources, will be unsealed Monday in Manhattan federal court—will reportedly allege that Epstein sexually exploited dozens of underage girls in a now-familiar scheme: paying them cash for “massages” and then molesting or sexually abusing them in his Upper East Side mansion or his palatial residence in Palm Beach. Epstein will be charged with one count of sex trafficking of minors and one count of conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of minors—which could put him away for a maximum of 45 years. The case is being handled by the Public Corruption Unit of the Southern District of New York, with assistance from the district’s human-trafficking officials and the FBI.

Several of the billionaire’s employees and associates allegedly recruited the girls for Epstein’s abuse, and some victims eventually became recruiters themselves, according to law enforcement. The girls were as young as 14, and Epstein knew they were underage, according to details of the arrest and indictment shared by two officials.

Link
07-06-2019 08:28 PM
Jjoey52 Offline
All American

I Root For: ISU
(07-06-2019 08:15 PM)BuffaloTN Wrote:  Google what ever link you want.

Oh and Bill Clinton flew with him 26 different times. Shoot that piece of **** too.

No, shooting him is too light. Take him and cut open his stomach, pull his intestines and guts out while he watches it done until he dies many hours later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
07-06-2019 09:39 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
Just put him in a cell with the biggest, blackest, and most juiced up mofo in prison.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
07-06-2019 11:21 PM
Redbanksdog Offline
Heisman

Get the popcorn. 05-mafia
07-06-2019 11:48 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
I seem to remember when the leftists here scoffed at such a notion and called anyone who believed it crazy. Next they need to prove pizza-gate as well.

Where.are.the.loons.now?
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2019 08:04 AM by TigerBlue4Ever.)
07-07-2019 08:03 AM
Advertisement

HappyAppy Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: App

Why don’t you google where the quote below came from. Fun fact; the guy who made it has flown with Epstein as well. I’m sure you will feel the same about this guy as you do Clinton (just kidding, of course you won’t).

Quote: “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy.”

“He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2019 08:18 AM by HappyAppy.)
07-07-2019 08:12 AM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
(07-07-2019 08:12 AM)HappyAppy Wrote:  

Why don’t you google where the quote below came from. Fun fact; the guy who made it has flown with Epstein as well. I’m sure you will feel the same about this guy as you do Clinton (just kidding, of course you won’t).

Quote: “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy.”

“He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
Let the chips fall where they may. Spare no one.

The indictment reportedly claims these activities took place from 2002-2005. What is the statute of limitations on these crimes?
07-07-2019 08:20 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Local DAs in Florida never went after him the first time. Feds did, he plead guilty to soliciting prostitution, 18 months.
Going to be interesting.
Epstein’s bust comes mere months after a federal judge ruled his 2007 non-prosecution agreement (NPA)—secretly inked under former U.S. Attorney and current Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta—violated federal law by keeping Epstein’s victims in the dark. Under the sweetheart deal, Epstein dodged federal charges that might have sent him to prison for life. He instead pleaded guilty to minor state charges in Palm Beach, and served 13 months in a private wing of a county jail, mostly on work release.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-ep...ors-source
07-07-2019 10:48 AM
Fort Bend Owl Online
Legend

I Root For: An easy win
The Parliament Awards
(07-07-2019 08:03 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  I seem to remember when the leftists here scoffed at such a notion and called anyone who believed it crazy. Next they need to prove pizza-gate as well.

Where.are.the.loons.now?

I sure would like you to drag up some of the posts here where people scoffed at the notion. This board has a pretty stout search function so it's not that hard to do.

But if Clinton is involved, he needs to pay the price too. Same with Donald Trump. No one should be spared.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2019 10:57 AM by Fort Bend Owl.)
07-07-2019 10:54 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

Jonah Bennett

Verified account

@BennettJonah
12h12 hours ago
More
"...papers filed in a 2006 lawsuit alleged that Epstein installed concealed cameras in numerous places on his property to record sexual activity with underage girls by prominent people for criminal purposes, such as blackmail."
07-07-2019 10:58 AM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(07-07-2019 08:03 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  I seem to remember when the leftists here scoffed at such a notion and called anyone who believed it crazy. Next they need to prove pizza-gate as well.

Where.are.the.loons.now?

Voting democrat

Patriots in charge now. It's hsppening.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2019 11:20 AM by shere khan.)
07-07-2019 11:18 AM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL

Where.are.the.loons.now?

The antifa bloggers at huffpo and vox always refer to Cernovich as a “pizzagate conspriacy theorist”.

First, he took down john conyers and exposed the congressional slush fund.

Now epstein.

The antifa bloggers have yet to break a news story in their careers, yet they’ll still scoff at him as if paying 80% of their $30,000/year salary towards their 500-square foot NYC coffin-apartment is what makes one a “journalist”.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2019 12:02 PM by Kronke.)
07-07-2019 11:53 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(07-07-2019 11:53 AM)Kronke Wrote:  

Where.are.the.loons.now?

The antifa bloggers at huffpo and vox always refer to Cernovich as a “pizzagate conspriacy theorist”.

First, he took down john conyers and exposed the congressional slush fund.

Now epstein.

The antifa bloggers have yet to break a news story in their careers, yet they’ll still scoff at him as if paying 80% of their $30,000/year salary towards their 500-square foot NYC apartment is what makes one a “journalist”.

Cerno has had a number of successful hits, this is another one. Child trafficking is also very real. Huma Hillary friend Laura Silsby was arrested trying to smuggle 33 Haitian kids. Her lawyer Jorge Torres was also arrested and convicted.

Regarding Trump's connection with Epstein,

Edwards: Nothing at all. The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.

Reporter: Do you have any information on James Patterson’s claims that Trump had Epstein kicked out of Mar-a-logo?

Edwards: I definitely have heard that. I definitely have heard that and I don’t know if it was Trump himself as opposed to a manager…
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07...elped-him/
07-07-2019 12:08 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

Pelosi’s Daughter On Epstein Arrest: ‘Quite Likely Some Of Our Faves Are Implicated’

Faves??

07-07-2019 12:32 PM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(07-07-2019 12:32 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  Pelosi’s Daughter On Epstein Arrest: ‘Quite Likely Some Of Our Faves Are Implicated’

Faves??

Wait a sec... she wants to follow the facts rather than jumping to guilty-until-proven-innocent claims.

Why does that seem messed up?
07-07-2019 12:40 PM
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
Not seeing a problem with Pelosi's tweet. Seems appropriate.

Better than the immediate defenses of Trump except from Native Georgian.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2019 12:43 PM by Paul M.)
07-07-2019 12:41 PM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(07-07-2019 12:41 PM)Paul M Wrote:  Not seeing a problem with Pelosi's tweet. Seems appropriate.

Right. Sure it is.

That's why it seems odd -- coming from the left, that is.
07-07-2019 12:42 PM
BuffaloTN Offline
All American

Anyone involved should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
07-07-2019 12:44 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

Trump Predicted There Would Be Trouble For Bill Clinton From Epstein Connection

This was from CPAC 2015, at 22:50:

07-07-2019 01:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.