Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News 2 ex-state senators found shot to death within 2 days
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
2 ex-state senators found shot to death within 2 days
RANDOLPH COUNTY, Ark. — In Arkansas, the body of former Republican state Sen. Linda Collins-Smith was found Tuesday in her home in Randolph County. She’d been fatally shot and her death is being investigated as a homicide, CNN affiliate KARK reported.

Collins-Smith, who was a Democrat before switching to the Republican Party, was first elected to the state senate in 2014 and lost her party’s primary last year, the affiliate said.

“She was a passionate voice for her people and a close member of our Republican family. We are praying for her loved ones during this difficult time,” the Arkansas GOP tweeted.

Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson said he was stunned by her death and expressed his condolences to her loved ones.

“She was a good person who served in the public arena with passion and conviction. The first lady and I extend our deepest sympathies to her family and friends during this difficult time,” Hutchinson said.

In Oklahoma, police found another Republican lawmaker fatally shot after receiving reports of gunfire.

Former state Sen. Jonathan Nichols’ body was in his home in Norman — about 20 miles from Oklahoma City. He served as state senator from 2000 to 2012, and later worked at the University of Oklahoma, CNN affiliate KFOR reported. Authorities confirmed his death Thursday.

“Investigators are currently working with the Oklahoma medical examiner’s office to determine the exact cause and manner of death,” the Norman Police Department said.

Lawmakers expressed shock over his death.

“Senator Jonathan Nichols was the most brilliant political, legal mind in the Oklahoma State Legislature, and worked tirelessly as a senator and for years on staff to help guide our state forward,” said Sen. Rob Standridge, who succeeded him in District 15.

Authorities have not provided additional details on their deaths. Investigations are under way in both states.
https://wtvr.com/2019/06/08/former-arkan...hols-dead/
06-08-2019 12:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

king king Offline
Got Nothing on Me

I Root For: Your mom
RE: 2 ex-state senators found shot to death within 2 days
Read this too. Very odd.

I wonder if there's a link to Killary anywhere. It smells of Clinton.
06-08-2019 01:19 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(06-08-2019 01:19 PM)king king Wrote:  Read this too. Very odd.
I wonder if there's a link to Killary anywhere. It smells of Clinton.

Arkansas and Oklahoma, certainly geographic proximity.
06-08-2019 01:29 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
Stink ever surface yet?
06-08-2019 01:33 PM
Fort Bend Owl Online
Legend

I Root For: An easy win
The Parliament Awards
I'd check into the Clinton connection into those tourists deaths in the Dominican Republic too (and Fiji as well). As a matter of fact, let's just video Hillary Clinton's whereabouts 24 hours a day just so we can find out if she's involved in every suspicious death worldwide.
06-08-2019 02:23 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(06-08-2019 02:23 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  I'd check into the Clinton connection into those tourists deaths in the Dominican Republic too (and Fiji as well). As a matter of fact, let's just video Hillary Clinton's whereabouts 24 hours a day just so we can find out if she's involved in every suspicious death worldwide.

Every one across the entire globe may be a bit of overkill.
06-08-2019 03:25 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(06-08-2019 02:23 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  I'd check into the Clinton connection into those tourists deaths in the Dominican Republic too (and Fiji as well). As a matter of fact, let's just video Hillary Clinton's whereabouts 24 hours a day just so we can find out if she's involved in every suspicious death worldwide.

Child trafficking out of Haiti yes, the other stuff probably no.
06-08-2019 03:49 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
It is odd but there are some potential links. They were both former Republican senators. They are both within driving distance of each other. They both would not have had security because they were out of office. That could have made them an easier target for a nut job. It could be we have, dare I say it, a radical Dem out there with a gun.
06-08-2019 04:09 PM
Fort Bend Owl Online
Legend

The Parliament Awards
The first person does have a connection to Clinton but every politician in Arkansas can say that. She also had an ex-husband who also was a retired judge. That might be why the court documents are sealed for now.

The Oklahoma person had no connection to Clinton I don't think. He was just a former state politician now working for the University of Oklahoma. I'd guess random act of violence there, or perhaps domestic related too?
06-08-2019 06:50 PM
Fort Bend Owl Online
Legend

The Parliament Awards
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tony-rodham...019-06-08/

Uh-oh. Clinton's youngest brother Tony Rodham dies Friday.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2019 07:48 PM by Fort Bend Owl.)
06-08-2019 07:48 PM
ODU BBALL Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU

Oh, that's not really necessary. There is more than enough very low hanging fruit to put both of the Clinton's away for the rest of their days. It merely needs to be given proper scrutiny instead of just going through the motions about it for the sake of appearance. Of course, the Dems aren't really interested in investigating and getting justice there.
06-08-2019 11:48 PM
Advertisement

JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(06-08-2019 07:48 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tony-rodham...019-06-08/

He must have been writing his book about the family. I noticed they didn't give a cause.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2019 11:57 PM by JRsec.)
06-08-2019 11:56 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

(06-08-2019 11:56 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(06-08-2019 07:48 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tony-rodham...019-06-08/

He must have been writing his book about the family. I noticed they didn't give a cause.

That tell all book no one wanted to write, maybe with good reason.
06-09-2019 05:58 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

Teflon Tony Rodham, the Clintons’ Shady Id
By BRENDAN BORDELON
May 28, 2015 8:00 AM

Sitting in a courtroom three years ago, after skipping out on a sizable legal bill, Hillary Rodham Clinton’s youngest brother struck a reassuring tone: Don’t worry, the money is coming.

“I deal through the Clinton Foundation,” Tony Rodham said, according to court transcripts uncovered by the New York Times. He gave his word that Hillary and Bill were setting him up with Haitian-government permits to build a $22 million housing development in the earthquake-stricken country.................................

https://www.nationalreview.com/2015/05/t...-shady-id/
06-09-2019 07:02 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

(06-09-2019 07:02 AM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

Teflon Tony Rodham, the Clintons’ Shady Id
By BRENDAN BORDELON
May 28, 2015 8:00 AM

Sitting in a courtroom three years ago, after skipping out on a sizable legal bill, Hillary Rodham Clinton’s youngest brother struck a reassuring tone: Don’t worry, the money is coming.

“I deal through the Clinton Foundation,” Tony Rodham said, according to court transcripts uncovered by the New York Times. He gave his word that Hillary and Bill were setting him up with Haitian-government permits to build a $22 million housing development in the earthquake-stricken country.................................

https://www.nationalreview.com/2015/05/t...-shady-id/

Would she have her own brother killed? Probably.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one here who gets up at the buttcrack of dawn.
06-09-2019 07:11 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

Wonder what was the cause of death for TR?
06-09-2019 07:29 AM
Advertisement

DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
The 2nd guy is from the same town I graduated high school from. Norman
He is only 3 years older than me. They did not say what high school he graduated from. I have a friend from high school who practice law in Norman. He might know more about this.
06-09-2019 08:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

(06-09-2019 08:08 AM)DavidSt Wrote:  The 2nd guy is from the same town I graduated high school from. Norman
He is only 3 years older than me. They did not say what high school he graduated from. I have a friend from high school who practice law in Norman. He might know more about this.

Hillary probably knows everything anyone would want to know about this.
06-09-2019 08:10 AM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
It's something to be proud of here, gents. We have our own personal Stalin except Stalin did while in office and Killery couldn't get her foot in the door. But, she sure has a lot of skeletons in her closet.
06-09-2019 05:20 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(06-09-2019 05:58 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

That tell all book no one wanted to write, maybe with good reason.

There are tell all books written by associates of everybody in politics ...except the Clintons.
06-09-2019 06:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.