Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

What did Hillary know and when did she know it?
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
What did Hillary know and when did she know it?
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/...es-america

"...Hillary Clinton owes us answers — lots of them. So far, she has ducked them, even while doing many high-profile media interviews.

I’m not the only one who thinks this way. Longtime Clinton adviser Douglas Schoen said Friday night on Fox News that it’s time for Clinton to answer what she knew and when she knew it.

Here are 10 essential questions:

In January 2018, the Senate Judiciary Committee sent a formal investigative request for documents and written answers from your campaign. Do you plan to comply?
Please identify each person in your campaign who was involved with, or aware of, hiring Fusion GPS, Glenn Simpson and Christopher Steele.

Please identify each person in your campaign, including Perkins Coie lawyers, who were aware that Steele provided information to the FBI or State Department, and when they learned it.

Describe any information you and your campaign staff received, or were briefed on, before Election Day that was derived from the work of Simpson, Steele, Fusion GPS, Nellie Ohr or Perkins Coie and that tried to connect Trump, his campaign or his business empire with Russia.

Please describe all contacts your campaign had before Election Day with or about the following individuals: Bruce Ohr, Nellie Ohr, Glenn Simpson, Christopher Steele, former Australian diplomat Alexander Downer, former foreign policy scholar Stefan Halper and Maltese academic Joseph Mifsud.

Did you or any senior members of your campaign, including lawyers such as Michael Sussmann, have any contact with the CIA, its former Director John Brennan, current Director Gina Haspel, James Baker, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page or former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe?

Describe all contacts your campaign had with Cody Shearer and Sidney Blumenthal concerning Trump, Russia and Ukraine.

Describe all contacts you and your campaign had with DNC contractor Alexander Chalupa, the Ukraine government, the Ukraine Embassy in the United States or the U.S. Embassy in Kiev concerning Trump, Russia or former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

Why did your campaign and the Democratic Party make a concerted effort to portray Trump as a Russian asset?

Given that investigations by a House committee, a Senate committee and a special prosecutor all have concluded there isn’t evidence of Trump-Russia collusion, do you regret the actions by your campaign and by Steele, Simpson and Sussmann to inject these unfounded allegations into the FBI, the U.S. intelligence community and the news media?..."
06-04-2019 08:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
RE: What did Hillary know and when did she know it?
Hell yes.
06-04-2019 08:56 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
As much as I would love for HRC, Comey, Brennan, BHO, etc., to all have to sit down under oath and testify... I fear nothing will happen to them, maybe some of their lower level folks, but they won't be touched...
06-04-2019 08:58 AM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
Who actually cares (at least for reason's that ARE NOT political) this stuff is political bloviation at its finest.

How about - Lets do some governing instead? You know, the job these idiots were actually hired to do?
06-04-2019 09:12 AM
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Under normal circumstances nothing would happen to any of these people because they would all protect the political machines.

With Trump, who knows?
06-04-2019 09:16 AM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(06-04-2019 09:16 AM)Claw Wrote:  Under normal circumstances nothing would happen to any of these people because they would all protect the political machines.

With Trump, who knows?

exactly right
06-04-2019 10:08 AM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
(06-04-2019 09:12 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  Who actually cares (at least for reason's that ARE NOT political) this stuff is political bloviation at its finest.

How about - Lets do some governing instead? You know, the job these idiots were actually hired to do?

Figuring out who was behind and in charge of a coup attempt against the President of the US is more important than any bills that might not get done in the next year. Why is it you cant do both? There's not one thing stopping congress and the President from doing their jobs while this is being investigated by the AG.

I did not see one person on that list that is connected with " governing" and this has moved about as far from politics as you can get....

it looks like someone or a group of high ranking people committed crimes against the U.S.
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2019 10:43 AM by WKUYG.)
06-04-2019 10:34 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
Why is it that leftists were so obsessively interested in finding out whether Trump or his team committed sedition or treason, but have no interest in figuring out whether anyone else did?
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2019 01:55 PM by Owl 69/70/75.)
06-04-2019 01:47 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
FBI Failed to Document Four Clinton Witness Interviews. Barr Should Reopen Clinton Probe.

Amazing, formal investigation, formal interviews, no 302s.

The FBI failed to document at least four interviews of witnesses in the bureau’s investigation into former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server to send classified emails, according to documents obtained by the government watchdog Judicial Watch.

Judicial Watch also discovered among the 218 pages of emails between former FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and his paramour former FBI Attorney Lisa Page that then FBI General Counsel James Baker had instructed “FBI officials to expedite the release of FBI investigative material to Hillary Clinton’s lawyer, David Kendall in August 2016. Kendall and the FBI’s top lawyer discussed specifically quickly obtaining the “302” report of the FBI/DOJ interview of Mrs. Clinton.”

These findings are significant, as they come at a crucial time when the Department of Justice under Attorney General William Barr is investigating the bureau’s handling of both the Clinton probe and the investigation into the origination of the bureau’s investigation into President Donald Trump’s campaign alleged – now debunked – ties to Russia.

“These incredible documents show the leadership of the FBI rushed to give Hillary Clinton her FBI interview report shortly before the election,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “And the documents also show the FBI failed to timely document interviews in the Clinton email ‘matter’ – further confirming the whole investigation was a joke. AG Barr can’t reopen the Clinton email investigation soon enough.”
more detail,

https://saraacarter.com/fbi-failed-to-do...ton-probe/
06-04-2019 02:35 PM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(06-04-2019 09:16 AM)Claw Wrote:  Under normal circumstances nothing would happen to any of these people because they would all protect the political machines.

With Trump, who knows?

And Barr. He actually takes the job seriously unlike the previous three AG's.

While I doubt we'll ever get any answers directly to the questions asked, especially since it's a journo asking them, not a prosecutor (yet), I DO think it's important that they figure out what the hell really was going on with this criminal cabal.

Let's not act as if there hasn't been widespread repercussions for these shenanigans already, the entire upper echelon of the DeeCee bureau has been demoted and resigned or been flat- fired.

Who knows who else they may have railroaded in their 20+ year "careers"? I do think certain people who got popped in the process of trying to get Trump to simply quit are owed a second look and a thorough explanation as to what the heck was going on, where it started and how and why they have paid such a price for simply working on a campaign staff.

Papadop and Caputo for starters, then we can look at Flynn and manafort and why they brought up decades old bank loans and such after they'd already been looked in to.
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2019 04:20 PM by JMUDunk.)
06-04-2019 04:10 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(06-04-2019 10:34 AM)WKUYG Wrote:  
(06-04-2019 09:12 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  Who actually cares (at least for reason's that ARE NOT political) this stuff is political bloviation at its finest.

Figuring out who was behind and in charge of a coup attempt against the President of the US is more important than any bills that might not get done in the next year. Why is it you cant do both? There's not one thing stopping congress and the President from doing their jobs while this is being investigated by the AG.

I did not see one person on that list that is connected with " governing" and this has moved about as far from politics as you can get....

it looks like someone or a group of high ranking people committed crimes against the U.S.

This.

We don't need Fired andy to pass infrastructure or stronger immigration policies...
06-04-2019 04:14 PM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
(06-04-2019 04:10 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

With Trump, who knows?

While I doubt we'll ever get any answers directly to the questions asked, especially since it's a journo asking them, not a prosecutor (yet), I DO think it's important that they figure out what the hell really was going on with this criminal cabal.

Let's not act as if there hasn't been widespread repercussions for these shenanigans already, the entire upper echelon of the DeeCee bureau has been demoted and resigned or been flat- fired.

Who knows who else they may have railroaded in their 20+ year "careers"? I do think certain people who got popped in the process of trying to get Trump to simply quit are owed a second look and a thorough explanation as to what the heck was going on, where it started and how and why they have paid such a price for simply working on a campaign staff.

Papadop and Caputo for starters, then we can look at Flynn and manafort and why they brought up decades old bank loans and such after they'd already been looked in to.

I am wondering the same thing. If (I say IF) there is any truth to this there are a number of things that go with it:

1 - this wasn't a lone wolf (IE: Peter Strok), this included a number of people
2 - because of #1, there had to be a point person calling the shots
3 - the chances of this being THE ONLY time a/this group of people have done something like this seems highly unlikely if it was in fact done this time
06-05-2019 07:34 AM
king king Offline
Got Nothing on Me

I Root For: Your mom
(06-04-2019 08:58 AM)gdunn Wrote:  As much as I would love for HRC, Comey, Brennan, BHO, etc., to all have to sit down under oath and testify... I fear nothing will happen to them, maybe some of their lower level folks, but they won't be touched...

I said the same thing.

The little fish will fry and the sharks will swim away free.
06-05-2019 08:30 AM
Advertisement

WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
(06-05-2019 08:30 AM)king king Wrote:  
(06-04-2019 08:58 AM)gdunn Wrote:  As much as I would love for HRC, Comey, Brennan, BHO, etc., to all have to sit down under oath and testify... I fear nothing will happen to them, maybe some of their lower level folks, but they won't be touched...

I said the same thing.

While most of the time that will be true. I believe there are very few, if any, little people, in this one. I think in the end, and that might be years and years from now. We will find out this was a top down operation, with only a handful of people.

Usually those at the top put a lot of layers between them and dirty hands. This is one of the rare cases where I believe those at the top got their hands dirty.

It still doesn't mean they will be charged but if someone is, it will be at the top, or close to it.
06-05-2019 08:48 AM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard

That sounds very familiar. Where have I heard that before?........
06-05-2019 09:35 AM
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards

I'll go with you on this to a point....

The entire fiasco from the start was an attempt to subvert just that. Trump's clear concern from the front was just that and all efforts NOW being described as 'obstruction' by the left were clearly attempts to do just that.

So why is it wrong to punish people who have done PRECISELY what they accused the other party of doing?? The put party before country, EFFECTIVELY (though not completely) subverted a duly elected President, they worked with a foreign government to do so, they clearly obstructed justice and they continue to do so.

I'd be fine with stopping it. How do you propose we do that without holding people who do it accountable?
06-05-2019 09:38 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

(06-04-2019 01:47 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  Why is it that leftists were so obsessively interested in finding out whether Trump or his team committed sedition or treason, but have no interest in figuring out whether anyone else did?

And now are scared to death of releasing classified documents when they have always wanted everything released. Hillary and the Democratic Congress never paid much attention to security of classified information.
06-05-2019 10:11 AM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

(06-05-2019 08:48 AM)WKUYG Wrote:  

I said the same thing.

While most of the time that will be true. I believe there are very few, if any, little people, in this one. I think in the end, and that might be years and years from now. We will find out this was a top down operation, with only a handful of people.

Usually those at the top put a lot of layers between them and dirty hands. This is one of the rare cases where I believe those at the top got their hands dirty.

It still doesn't mean they will be charged but if someone is, it will be at the top, or close to it.

I think Obama stayed pretty clean. He just set the tone.
06-05-2019 10:13 AM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(06-05-2019 07:34 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  
(06-04-2019 04:10 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

With Trump, who knows?

I am wondering the same thing. If (I say IF) there is any truth to this there are a number of things that go with it:

1 - this wasn't a lone wolf (IE: Peter Strok), this included a number of people
2 - because of #1, there had to be a point person calling the shots
3 - the chances of this being THE ONLY time a/this group of people have done something like this seems highly unlikely if it was in fact done this time

I have always had my suspicions about John Roberts Hussein care flip.
06-05-2019 10:30 AM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(06-05-2019 10:13 AM)bullet Wrote:  
(06-05-2019 08:48 AM)WKUYG Wrote:  

I said the same thing.

I think Obama stayed pretty clean. He just set the tone.

Possibly. But remember one of Strzok’s tm’s said that the POTUS wants to know everything. Could the investigators ignore that? Sure. It is my belief they will never present evidence that proves the Great First Half-black President did anything illegal but there will be enough there to forever tarnish his administration as the dirtiest ever.
06-05-2019 10:38 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.