Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Adam Schiff Seems Pretty Scared About Barr’s Investigation
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer

Looks like he’s getting pretty nervous and he should be, part of what they’re looking at is how things leaked out to media.

Link
06-01-2019 05:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
EL O EL O EL

Isn’t this the same clown that was supposedly a prosecutor? As in, a lawyer?

That reads like an abbreviated short story coming from a creative writing assignment for a fifth grader.

Schiffty-Shiff is another one that would be better off just to dummy-up, take this conclusive L and slink back into the coat closet of history.

Dumb as a sack of hammers.
06-01-2019 05:26 PM
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
RE: Adam Schiff Seems Pretty Scared About Barr’s Investigation
clearly he wants to control the narrative
06-01-2019 07:18 PM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
Didnt read the letter but from the twitter feed it sounds like someone is getting close to obstructing justice. Not only that but trying to control The Executive Branch of government.

The Executive Branch

1. President not congress
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2019 08:02 PM by WKUYG.)
06-01-2019 08:00 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
What a little schitt

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
06-01-2019 08:12 PM
swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
Did Barr appoint a Special Prosecutor?
06-01-2019 10:01 PM
Advertisement

DustMyBroom Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Southern Miss
(06-01-2019 10:01 PM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  Did Barr appoint a Special Prosecutor?

Yes. Durham.
06-01-2019 11:41 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
I
(06-01-2019 08:12 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  What a little schitt

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sounds like he needs to find out what the DOJ has so the coup members can concoct a story that’s saves most of the bigger fish.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2019 11:55 PM by Attackcoog.)
06-01-2019 11:53 PM
ODU BBALL Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
Yes, they are getting scared as they begin to feel the winds of justice on their faces.

[Image: fisa_cartoon_schiff_hits_fan-560x408.jpg]
06-02-2019 10:11 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch.
06-02-2019 01:36 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(06-02-2019 01:36 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch.

I saw Schiffty on ABC's "This Week" Sunday morning---and the language he uses to describe Barr indicates he is scared to death and believes the only way to blunt the damage is to discredit Barr. Sounds like their defense will be that Barr's "investigation into the investigation" is only making public the information that makes the deep state look bad. The perfect follow up question that Steffanopolis would never ask Schiffty----"Well, isnt that exactly what the deep state investigation did with the FISA Court?" 04-cheers
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2019 03:18 PM by Attackcoog.)
06-02-2019 03:16 PM
Advertisement

450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
Schiff for brains
06-02-2019 04:35 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
I love the smell of desperation in the morning.
06-03-2019 10:09 AM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
This is all wind bag BS.... Nothing will happen to any of these people. It is all prima-facia politics and trying to win the popularity contest.

These friggin' people need to start getting some real work done and maybe pass a few bills.
06-03-2019 11:17 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
You should be happy that Schiff is doing what he's doing here, his job.

If Barr, not saying he would necessarily, starts declassifying stuff that should not be it could have a detrimental effect on the intelligence we obtain from foreign assets in the future. They would be a lot less willing to share information with us if someone like Barr has the ability to declassify anything he wants.

Quote:The nation’s intelligence chief expressed hope Friday that Attorney General William Barr would adhere to “long-established standards” during his investigation into the origins of the Russia probe — but warned the release of “highly-sensitive classified information” would imperil national security.

“Much like we have with other investigations and reviews, the Intelligence Community (IC) will provide the Department of Justice all of the appropriate information for its review of intelligence activities related to Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election,” Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats said in a statement.

“As part of that process, I am confident that the Attorney General will work with the IC in accordance with the long-established standards to protect highly-sensitive classified information that, if publicly released, would put our national security at risk,” Coats said.

Intel chief warns Barr could imperil national security by declassifying documents
06-03-2019 03:10 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
https://thefederalist.com/2019/06/03/top...interview/
Mollie on Barr's "bombshell" interview:

"Attorney General William Barr’s nearly hour-long interview with CBS News’ Jan Crawford last week was full of fascinating details about the special counsel probe, the debunked Russia collusion theory that roiled Washington for years, and Barr’s investigation into how the FBI and Department of Justice used the “bogus” theory to investigate the Trump campaign.

The interview was downplayed by the media, which is implicated in perpetuating the Russia hoax Barr is investigating, and which came in for criticism from Barr for its failure to care about violations of civil liberties. Here are the top 28 take-aways from the interview...."
06-03-2019 03:14 PM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
(06-03-2019 03:10 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  You should be happy that Schiff is doing what he's doing here, his job.

If Barr, not saying he would necessarily, starts declassifying stuff that should not be it could have a detrimental effect on the intelligence we obtain from foreign assets in the future. They would be a lot less willing to share information with us if someone like Barr has the ability to declassify anything he wants.

Quote:The nation’s intelligence chief expressed hope Friday that Attorney General William Barr would adhere to “long-established standards” during his investigation into the origins of the Russia probe — but warned the release of “highly-sensitive classified information” would imperil national security.

“Much like we have with other investigations and reviews, the Intelligence Community (IC) will provide the Department of Justice all of the appropriate information for its review of intelligence activities related to Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election,” Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats said in a statement.

“As part of that process, I am confident that the Attorney General will work with the IC in accordance with the long-established standards to protect highly-sensitive classified information that, if publicly released, would put our national security at risk,” Coats said.

Intel chief warns Barr could imperil national security by declassifying documents
Schiff isn't a watch dog.. He's a Representative who's job is to work for his constituents and pass laws not investigate or obstruct an investigation. Put your hate away.

This is Schiff's go to when something is about to hit the fan.. he claims this.. Happened before and we're still here.

But doesn't matter how many times he's made an ass out of himself, you'll blindly follow him. We all know RWT is a big time lib.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2019 03:18 PM by gdunn.)
06-03-2019 03:15 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(06-03-2019 03:15 PM)gdunn Wrote:  
(06-03-2019 03:10 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  You should be happy that Schiff is doing what he's doing here, his job.

Schiff isn't a watch dog.. He's a Representative who's job is to work for his constituents and pass laws not investigate or obstruct an investigation. Put your hate away.

This is Schiff's go to when something is about to hit the fan.. he claims this.. Happened before and we're still here.

But doesn't matter how many times he's made an ass out of himself, you'll blindly follow him. We all know RWT is a big time lib.

Schiff is the chair of the House Intelligence Committee, as well as a representative of CA. Elections have consequences.

And perhaps you can show me exactly where I showed any hate?

Additionally, I've soured on Schiff lately, so save it.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2019 03:23 PM by Redwingtom.)
06-03-2019 03:21 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(06-03-2019 03:14 PM)bullet Wrote:  https://thefederalist.com/2019/06/03/top...interview/
Mollie on Barr's "bombshell" interview:

"Attorney General William Barr’s nearly hour-long interview with CBS News’ Jan Crawford last week was full of fascinating details about the special counsel probe, the debunked Russia collusion theory that roiled Washington for years, and Barr’s investigation into how the FBI and Department of Justice used the “bogus” theory to investigate the Trump campaign.

The interview was downplayed by the media, which is implicated in perpetuating the Russia hoax Barr is investigating, and which came in for criticism from Barr for its failure to care about violations of civil liberties. Here are the top 28 take-aways from the interview...."

The federalist...there's an objective source...lol
06-03-2019 03:23 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
(06-03-2019 03:21 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(06-03-2019 03:15 PM)gdunn Wrote:  

Schiff is the chair of the House Intelligence Committee, as well as a representative of CA. Elections have consequences.

And perhaps you can show me exactly where I showed any hate?

Additionally, I've soured on Schiff lately, so save it.
You're not a Trump supporter and we know this.. You're a hater and we all know you want him to go down. A year or so ago when the reports were being written by Nunes you were a Schiff Head.. You couldn't get enough of the guy..

But you've soured.. Riiiiight.

He's the head of a committee.. Not an intel agency or law enforcement. He has not authority.
06-03-2019 03:33 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.