Biden and the big lie
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Biden and the big lie
https://pjmedia.com/trending/bidens-late...f-scandal/

"Joe Biden on his time in the White House with Obama:

"The thing I'm proudest of... not one single whisper of scandal."

Operation Fast and Furious. Sending the IRS after conservative groups. Sending the DOJ after reporters. Benghazi. Solyndra. Bowe Bergdahl and the Taliban Five. "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor." Palettes of cash to Iran. Standing idly by while Russia meddled in the 2016 election, and then blaming it on Trump...."
04-27-2019 08:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Biden and the big lie
Yea, I was at first stunned then laughing at my windshield when I first heard that quote.

Last I checked the fbi and doj were still under the “watchful” eye of the exec branch.

Uhhhhhh, where did all this corruption, backroom dealing and conspiracy to exercise a coup begin? Yup. FBI and doj.

Let the perp walks begin
04-27-2019 09:20 AM
swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
RE: Biden and the big lie
Benghazi 03-lmfao03-lmfao

You forgot the tan suit.
04-27-2019 10:53 AM
swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

Bullet and the big lies is what this thread should be called.
04-27-2019 10:53 AM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
Liberals live in bazzarro world. This and a few days ago Helliar says anyone would be locked up for Trump’s obstruction. You can’t make this chit up. It’s as if you make the lie as outrageous as possible and people will think it must be true. No one would tell a lie like that.
04-27-2019 10:54 AM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(04-27-2019 10:53 AM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  Benghazi 03-lmfao03-lmfao

You forgot the tan suit.

You keep bringing Benghazi up. Are you stupid? You seem to live in the same world where the big lie must be truth. Do you still believe it was a video? Do you still believe no one could find Hussein? Do you still believe Helliar didn’t deny more security? SMH at idiocy....
04-27-2019 11:00 AM
Advertisement

Attackcoog Online

I Root For: Houston
(04-27-2019 08:49 AM)bullet Wrote:  https://pjmedia.com/trending/bidens-late...f-scandal/

Operation Fast and Furious. Sending the IRS after conservative groups. Sending the DOJ after reporters. Benghazi. Solyndra. Bowe Bergdahl and the Taliban Five. "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor." Palettes of cash to Iran. Standing idly by while Russia meddled in the 2016 election, and then blaming it on Trump...."

You can add the Hillary email scandal cover up and the biggest of them all—weaponizing US intelligence agencies to spy on and attack political opponents like some banana republic dictator. 04-cheers
04-27-2019 11:35 AM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(04-27-2019 11:35 AM)Attackcoog Wrote:  
(04-27-2019 08:49 AM)bullet Wrote:  https://pjmedia.com/trending/bidens-late...f-scandal/

You can add the Hillary email scandal cover up and the biggest of them all—weaponizing US intelligence agencies to spy on and attack political opponents like some banana republic dictator. 04-cheers

You’re right. The last one will last long after Hussein is gone. The perfect lasting legacy of the Hussein administration. Easily surpassing the Nixon coverup.
04-27-2019 11:54 AM
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
(04-27-2019 08:49 AM)bullet Wrote:  "The thing I'm proudest of... not one single whisper of scandal."

Wow... I'm waiting for the tone deafness of the left to settle in.

While certainly we can accept that there is a difference between an accusation and proof, his comment is that there was not one single whisper of a scandal.

Vail Kohnert-Yount
In 2013, she was a White House intern....... Biden introduced himself and shook her hand. “He then put his hand on the back of my head and pressed his forehead to my forehead while he talked to me,” she told the Washington Post in an article published early Thursday. “I was so shocked that it was hard to focus on what he was saying. I remember he told me I was a ‘pretty girl.’ ”

Ally Coll
Coll said she had been a Democratic staffer in 2008 when she was introduced to Biden at a reception. She told the Post that Biden complimented her smile and held her shoulders “for a beat too long.”

She said she felt uncomfortable at the time but ignored it because of her excitement over meeting him. She told the Post she now thinks his behavior was inappropriate in a professional setting: “There’s been a lack of understanding about the way that power can turn something that might seem innocuous into something that can make somebody feel uncomfortable.”

D.J. Hill
In the same article, the Times interviewed a writer who met Biden at a 2012 fundraising event in Minneapolis. She told the Times that Biden had placed his hand on her shoulder before dropping it down to her back, making her “very uncomfortable.”

Caitlyn Caruso
The next day, Caruso, a sexual assault survivor who met Biden three years ago when she was a 19-year-old college student at an event related to sexual assault at the University of Nevada–Las Vegas, told the New York Times about her experience with Biden. She said Biden “rested his hand on her thigh—even as she squirmed in her seat to show her discomfort—and hugged her ‘just a little bit too long,’ ” according to the Times.

Amy Lappos
In an interview with the Hartford Courant on Monday, a former congressional aide to Rep. Jim Himes said she had been a volunteer at a 2009 fundraiser when Biden approached her.

“He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth.”

Lappos told the Courant she felt Biden had crossed “a line of respect” in a sexist way. She told the New York Times she spoke out because she was disappointed in the public reaction to Flores’ allegations. “Uninvited affection is not okay,” she said. “Objectifying women is not okay.”

Lucy Flores
In an essay for the Cut, Flores wrote that when she was running as the Democratic nominee for lieutenant governor of Nevada, Biden came up to her and placed his hands on her shoulders just before she went onstage to talk at a campaign event.

“I felt him get closer to me from behind,” she wrote. “He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. … He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused.”

Note that all of these people are from the left. These are not 'plants' from the right

His tone-deafness with women and the left is ridiculous... especially in that he could have made his same point without dismissing his own failures.
04-27-2019 01:08 PM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
(04-27-2019 10:53 AM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  Bullet and the big lies is what this thread should be called.

Yep...it was caused by a dastardly YouTube video...
04-27-2019 01:54 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(04-27-2019 10:53 AM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  Bullet and the big lies is what this thread should be called.

If that's all you have then go back to the kiddie pool with your boogie board! And just to help you out avoid the unusually warm spots in the water.
04-27-2019 02:04 PM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

Biden and the big lie
(04-27-2019 01:08 PM)Hambone10 Wrote:  
(04-27-2019 08:49 AM)bullet Wrote:  "The thing I'm proudest of... not one single whisper of scandal."

Wow... I'm waiting for the tone deafness of the left to settle in.

While certainly we can accept that there is a difference between an accusation and proof, his comment is that there was not one single whisper of a scandal.

Vail Kohnert-Yount
In 2013, she was a White House intern....... Biden introduced himself and shook her hand. “He then put his hand on the back of my head and pressed his forehead to my forehead while he talked to me,” she told the Washington Post in an article published early Thursday. “I was so shocked that it was hard to focus on what he was saying. I remember he told me I was a ‘pretty girl.’ ”

Ally Coll
Coll said she had been a Democratic staffer in 2008 when she was introduced to Biden at a reception. She told the Post that Biden complimented her smile and held her shoulders “for a beat too long.”

She said she felt uncomfortable at the time but ignored it because of her excitement over meeting him. She told the Post she now thinks his behavior was inappropriate in a professional setting: “There’s been a lack of understanding about the way that power can turn something that might seem innocuous into something that can make somebody feel uncomfortable.”

D.J. Hill
In the same article, the Times interviewed a writer who met Biden at a 2012 fundraising event in Minneapolis. She told the Times that Biden had placed his hand on her shoulder before dropping it down to her back, making her “very uncomfortable.”

Caitlyn Caruso
The next day, Caruso, a sexual assault survivor who met Biden three years ago when she was a 19-year-old college student at an event related to sexual assault at the University of Nevada–Las Vegas, told the New York Times about her experience with Biden. She said Biden “rested his hand on her thigh—even as she squirmed in her seat to show her discomfort—and hugged her ‘just a little bit too long,’ ” according to the Times.

Amy Lappos
In an interview with the Hartford Courant on Monday, a former congressional aide to Rep. Jim Himes said she had been a volunteer at a 2009 fundraiser when Biden approached her.

“He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth.”

Lappos told the Courant she felt Biden had crossed “a line of respect” in a sexist way. She told the New York Times she spoke out because she was disappointed in the public reaction to Flores’ allegations. “Uninvited affection is not okay,” she said. “Objectifying women is not okay.”

Lucy Flores
In an essay for the Cut, Flores wrote that when she was running as the Democratic nominee for lieutenant governor of Nevada, Biden came up to her and placed his hands on her shoulders just before she went onstage to talk at a campaign event.

“I felt him get closer to me from behind,” she wrote. “He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. … He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused.”

Note that all of these people are from the left. These are not 'plants' from the right

His tone-deafness with women and the left is ridiculous... especially in that he could have made his same point without dismissing his own failures.

Welllll, he did say “sorry”.
04-27-2019 02:38 PM
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
His voting record matches with Hillary Clinton. There are better candidate who do not have baggage.
04-27-2019 03:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

(04-27-2019 02:04 PM)JRsec Wrote:  

If that's all you have then go back to the kiddie pool with your boogie board! And just to help you out avoid the unusually warm spots in the water.

You are right. I shoulda just responded "You're wrong and an idiot" like everyone else.
04-27-2019 04:25 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

Biden and the big lie
Who’s “everyone else” and when have everyone else done that?

Thx
04-27-2019 05:46 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry

Shut up stupid
04-27-2019 06:53 PM
Advertisement

swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

(04-27-2019 05:46 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Who’s “everyone else” and when have everyone else done that?

Thx

90% of the board. Everyday.
04-27-2019 06:56 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(04-27-2019 06:56 PM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  
(04-27-2019 05:46 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Who’s “everyone else” and when have everyone else done that?

Thx

90% of the board. Everyday.

Quit posting stupid **** and they’ll quit.
04-27-2019 07:06 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(04-27-2019 04:25 PM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  

You are right. I shoulda just responded "You're wrong and an idiot" like everyone else.

Well, if it’s true.....
04-27-2019 09:52 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(04-27-2019 04:25 PM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  

No, its just your friends and fellow Democrats who are wrong and idiots.

Remember, just because the people you surround yourself with are one way, it doesn't mean everyone is.

So you've had twice and responded with absolutely zero of substance.
04-27-2019 10:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.