Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Joerger getting fired according to Woj
Bookmark and Share
Tigx Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Sanity
Joerger getting fired according to Woj
Vlade got total team control, and looks like Dave is out.

04-11-2019 11:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Dynamos Offline
Heisman

I Root For: 3 Day Weekends
RE: Joerger getting fired according to Woj
Why? He has that team moving in the right direction. They did the same thing with Mike Malone too. What a ****** organization
04-11-2019 11:17 AM
Tigx Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-11-2019 11:17 AM)Dynamos Wrote:  Why? He has that team moving in the right direction. They did the same thing with Mike Malone too. What a ****** organization

Been rumblings all year that Dave and the front office were at odds. Same kinds of issues Dave had here. Dave does these passive aggressive things. Kings could have drafted Luka instead of Bagley, so after Luka blows up, Joerger says this:

"I think perhaps there was an idea that there was a ceiling on him? I don’t see it, unfortunately for us. But he’s great for them, and he’s great for our league.”

Then Joerger has to walk back the comments the next day. If you are going to take shots at your bosses, have to be prepared for what comes next.

Joerger was going into his last year of his contract. So time to either extend him, or let him go. Vlade got extended until 2024 today, so obviously Vivek knew Vlade was going to fire him.
04-11-2019 11:28 AM
Advertisement

fishman6581 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: The Tigers
Good find. he shouldn't have been fired here IMO. But that seems like a million years ago now with our dysfunctional FO. Did you catch the **** Wallace had to say today? What an idiot.
04-11-2019 12:01 PM
tiger1016 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(04-11-2019 12:01 PM)fishman6581 Wrote:  Good find. he shouldn't have been fired here IMO. But that seems like a million years ago now with our dysfunctional FO. Did you catch the **** Wallace had to say today? What an idiot.

What did Wallace say?
I sincerely hope he's let go soon
04-11-2019 01:30 PM
Advertisement

fishman6581 Offline
Heisman

(04-11-2019 01:30 PM)tiger1016 Wrote:  
(04-11-2019 12:01 PM)fishman6581 Wrote:  Good find. he shouldn't have been fired here IMO. But that seems like a million years ago now with our dysfunctional FO. Did you catch the **** Wallace had to say today? What an idiot.

What did Wallace say?
I sincerely hope he's let go soon

Said he didn't know what direction we're going in. Idiot. You're the one in charge supposedly.
04-11-2019 01:54 PM
tigerjamesc Offline
Heisman

I Root For: more wins

What did Wallace say?
Edit: “I can’t tell you which direction we are headed in” oh my
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2019 02:03 PM by tigerjamesc.)
04-11-2019 02:00 PM
Advertisement

fishman6581 Offline
Heisman

How do you not know that? As I've said before, he isn't the one in charge. He's simply a mouth piece.
04-11-2019 02:43 PM
mairving Offline
Ignant Homer

I Root For: Memphis
(04-11-2019 11:28 AM)Tigx Wrote:  
(04-11-2019 11:17 AM)Dynamos Wrote:  Why? He has that team moving in the right direction. They did the same thing with Mike Malone too. What a ****** organization

Been rumblings all year that Dave and the front office were at odds. Same kinds of issues Dave had here. Dave does these passive aggressive things. Kings could have drafted Luka instead of Bagley, so after Luka blows up, Joerger says this:

"I think perhaps there was an idea that there was a ceiling on him? I don’t see it, unfortunately for us. But he’s great for them, and he’s great for our league.”

Then Joerger has to walk back the comments the next day. If you are going to take shots at your bosses, have to be prepared for what comes next.

Joerger was going into his last year of his contract. So time to either extend him, or let him go. Vlade got extended until 2024 today, so obviously Vivek knew Vlade was going to fire him.

Also this sounds familiar:

Quote:Tension between management and Joerger regarding playing time for certain young players and relationship strains impacted Divac's decision, sources said. Still, most around the NBA believed the team's rapid improvement under Joerger and significant overperformance based on preseason expectations would have forced the organization to consider a contract extension.
04-11-2019 03:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BinghamptonNed Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-11-2019 03:56 PM)mairving Wrote:  

Quote:Tension between management and Joerger regarding playing time for certain young players and relationship strains impacted Divac's decision, sources said. Still, most around the NBA believed the team's rapid improvement under Joerger and significant overperformance based on preseason expectations would have forced the organization to consider a contract extension.
maybe the Grizz can hire Joerger back ?
04-12-2019 07:37 AM
mairving Offline
Ignant Homer

(04-12-2019 07:37 AM)BinghamptonNed Wrote:  

maybe the Grizz can hire Joerger back ?

I think Joerger is really good coach but he doesn't like playing the young players or doesn't like being told to play the young players. I wonder if he would be more suited to coaching in college where he can decide better who plays.
04-12-2019 07:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tigx Offline
Hall of Famer

Sounds very familiar. Joerger wants to be the GM as well as the coach. He made the Rodney Hood comments here every chance he got.

But Joerger also was the one pushing for Jeff Green for two months before that trade was made. Once we all found out how overrated Green was, we never heard about Dave bragging about that trade.
04-12-2019 08:34 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

photo cincinnati.png  photo connecticut.png  photo east_carolina.png  photo houston.png  photo memphis.png  photo navy.png  photo smu.png  photo temple.png  photo tulane.png  photo central_florida.png  photo south_florida.png
 photo louisville.png  photo rutgers.png

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.