Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Obama Lawyer to be indicted from Mueller probe
bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT
Obama Lawyer to be indicted from Mueller probe
Link...

Quote:Attorneys for Greg Craig, a prominent Democratic lawyer and former White House counsel in the Obama administration, said Wednesday evening that they expect him to be indicted by federal prosecutors in a case that stems from special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

An indictment against Craig connected to work he performed for Ukraine while he was a partner at the high-profile law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP has been expected for several weeks, and CNN reported in late March that prosecutors were close to bringing a case over what they allege were false statements made by Craig.
04-11-2019 07:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
RE: Obama Lawyer to be indicted from Mueller probe
Because of what he did with Trump’s campaign manager.
04-11-2019 07:49 AM
Claw Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Wait wait wait... There weren't going to be any more indictments.
04-11-2019 08:03 AM
Advertisement

bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT
As a side note about Ukraine. Been traveling a lot for work lately and I have got back into audiobooks. I have been catching up on Tom Clancy novels and it still blows my mine how he could foreshadow international events. Currently reading/listening to Command Authority that was released December of 2013 and the main story line of the book is the Russian invasion of Ukraine that happened in March of 2014
04-11-2019 08:06 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(04-11-2019 07:49 AM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  Because of what he did with Trump’s campaign manager.

So Manafort was a plant by the Obama administration in cooperation with Russia to sabotage the Trump campaign. Lock Obama up!!!
04-11-2019 08:22 AM
Advertisement

q5sys Offline
1st String

I Root For: MIT & USAFA
(04-11-2019 08:03 AM)Claw Wrote:  Wait wait wait... There weren't going to be any more indictments.

Mueller wasn't going to recommend any more indictments.
But its up to the AG as to who gets prosecuted for what. Barr can charge whomever he wants with the information Mueller gave him. Just because Mueller doesn't think a person should be indicted doesn't mean they wont be.

Comey tried to change the game by having the FBI determine who would be prosecuted and who wouldn't be. That's not how the system works.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2019 01:52 PM by q5sys.)
04-11-2019 09:34 AM
ODU BBALL Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
(04-11-2019 09:34 AM)q5sys Wrote:  
(04-11-2019 08:03 AM)Claw Wrote:  Wait wait wait... There weren't going to be any more indictments.

But its up to the AG as to who gets prosecuted for what. Barr can charge whomever he wants with the information Mueller gave him. Just because Mueller doesn't think a person should be indicted doesn't mean they wont be.

Comey tried to change the game by having the FBI determine who would be prosecuted and who wouldn't be. That's not how the system works.

FIFY.
04-11-2019 09:58 AM
Advertisement

swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
(04-11-2019 08:22 AM)bullet Wrote:  
(04-11-2019 07:49 AM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  Because of what he did with Trump’s campaign manager.

So Manafort was a plant by the Obama administration in cooperation with Russia to sabotage the Trump campaign. Lock Obama up!!!

Quite the leap their Evil Kneivel. Impressive.
04-11-2019 01:28 PM
q5sys Offline
1st String

I Root For: MIT & USAFA
(04-11-2019 09:58 AM)ODU BBALL Wrote:  

FIFY.

damn... yea that was a bad typo. lol I'll go fix that in my original post.
04-11-2019 01:51 PM
Advertisement

ODU BBALL Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
(04-11-2019 01:51 PM)q5sys Wrote:  
(04-11-2019 09:58 AM)ODU BBALL Wrote:  

FIFY.

damn... yea that was a bad typo. lol I'll go fix that in my original post.

Yeah. That was a night and day kind of difference in the meaning of your statement. Fortunately I knew what you meant and leant a helping hand for you. Happens to all of us at some point or another. 04-cheers
04-11-2019 03:40 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
When Obama was signing all those Executive Orders his first days in office, this is the cat that he would look over his shoulder at and ask "What am I signing?"
04-11-2019 04:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom

He was already under criminal referral prior to Mueller tying up his little snipe hunt. No more "recommended indictments" from team Bueller doesn't mean the Grand Jury or whoever had him under investigation can't recommend charges.

As someone else already posted, they shoulda just taken their ball and gone home. But, true to form, they're gonna keep poking the bear. Dum, da-dum, dumb
04-11-2019 04:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.