Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Even Obama acknowledges puritanical streak among Dems
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Even Obama acknowledges puritanical streak among Dems
https://nypost.com/2019/04/06/obama-demo...er-purity/

"...“One of the things I do worry about sometimes among progressives … we start sometimes creating what’s called a ‘circular firing squad’ where you start shooting at your allies because one of them has strayed from purity on the issues,” Obama said...."
04-06-2019 12:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
RE: Even Obama acknowledges puritanical streak among Dems
(04-06-2019 12:29 PM)bullet Wrote:  https://nypost.com/2019/04/06/obama-demo...er-purity/

"...“One of the things I do worry about sometimes among progressives … we start sometimes creating what’s called a ‘circular firing squad’ where you start shooting at your allies because one of them has strayed from purity on the issues,” Obama said...."

04-jawdrop
04-06-2019 12:33 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(04-06-2019 12:29 PM)bullet Wrote:  https://nypost.com/2019/04/06/obama-demo...er-purity/

lol...of all the things a party could learn from the Republicans---the Democrats decided to copy that Republican trait? 03-lmfao
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2019 12:35 PM by Attackcoog.)
04-06-2019 12:35 PM
q5sys Offline
1st String

I Root For: MIT & USAFA

Uh oh... he criticized them. Will they crucify Black Jesus?
04-06-2019 01:34 PM
Advertisement

usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Yup, and it’s going to get much worse. Going to be fun.
04-06-2019 03:34 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(04-06-2019 03:34 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  Yup, and it’s going to get much worse. Going to be fun.

the donk debates will be a gaggle of donkey show interviews.....

like #henceDJT, imma gonna hava funna going into next Nov....

from a cynical/satirical/sadistic perspective, I couldn't draw it up any better...
04-06-2019 07:51 PM
EagleX Offline
Wake me when the suck is over

I Root For: Southern Miss
one thing the GOP did was to assimilate the tea party guys. and that was without a great deal of structural damage. the TP moved the party right, but without an explosive internal war.

the dems have already been determined to be guilty of throwing the primary process for hillary in 2016. they are off the hook for 2020.
04-06-2019 09:51 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(04-06-2019 12:33 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

04-jawdrop

He is a day late and dollar short moron. Even the simplest proud on this board have known this for years. He heard it from someone else and now doesn't mind admitting.

Translation: we need to pretend we don't hate America as much.
04-07-2019 07:42 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.