Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

CUSA quiz of the day
Bookmark and Share
goherd24herdfans Offline
All American

I Root For: marshall
CUSA quiz of the day
This player from CUSA finished #28 all time in ncaa history, 1 point ahead of Steph Curry, in scoring. This player also finished #34 in ncaa history in assists, and is the only player to be top 50 in both categories. He leads CUSA in both scoring and assists as well.

How many times was he CUSA player of the year?

Is this CUSA's biggest failure in player recognition?
04-06-2019 08:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MonarchManiac Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
RE: CUSA quiz of the day
Nobody cares.

Sent from my SM-G930V using CSNbbs mobile app
04-06-2019 10:59 PM
herdfan129 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Marshall & Liberty
(04-06-2019 10:59 PM)MonarchManiac Wrote:  Nobody cares.

Agreed.

Goherd has a weird obsession with Elmore. It's kind of creepy and makes me wonder if he/she is a family member of Elmore.
04-06-2019 11:09 PM
CoachMaclid Offline
All American

I Root For: Marshall
I did laugh when C-USA posted the following tweet on their account...

... C-USA waiting until AFTER his final game to finally promote what was statistically their best player in history. They did ZERO - literally zero - to highlight, promote and generate exposure their best basketball asset over the least few years.
04-06-2019 11:44 PM
Advertisement

goherd24herdfans Offline
All American

(04-06-2019 11:09 PM)herdfan129 Wrote:  
(04-06-2019 10:59 PM)MonarchManiac Wrote:  Nobody cares.

Agreed.

Goherd has a weird obsession with Elmore. It's kind of creepy and makes me wonder if he/she is a family member of Elmore.

You're hatred of one of Marshall's best, is whats strange.
04-07-2019 12:00 AM
goherd24herdfans Offline
All American

(04-06-2019 11:44 PM)CoachMaclid Wrote:  I did laugh when C-USA posted the following tweet on their account...

... C-USA waiting until AFTER his final game to finally promote what was statistically their best player in history. They did ZERO - literally zero - to highlight, promote and generate exposure their best basketball asset over the least few years.

No they didn't. It was pretty pathetic. Not sure how one does what he did and never gets a poty award along the way. He was blatantly robbed last season, and this year he stepped back but they gave the individual award to a team.
04-07-2019 12:02 AM
_sturt_ Offline
Irritant-in-Chief to the Whiny 5% (hehe)

I Root For: competence
(04-06-2019 11:44 PM)CoachMaclid Wrote:  I did laugh when C-USA posted the following tweet on their account...

So, sounds like you're claiming some kind of conference bias against Marshall in general and/or Elmore specifically... am I getting that right?

Pardon the attempt at objectivity (assuming that's even welcomed), but I'm not immediately sure what you want them to have done other than the standard "player of the week" kind of stuff that they do.

Is there some WKU or ODU or MTSU player who you perceive they highlighted/promoted/generated exposure for, so that a person reading this thread would be struck by the difference?

Examples?

I'm asking. I don't know. It's a question, not a statement.
04-07-2019 10:26 AM
THUNDERStruck73 Offline
Complete Jackass

I Root For: Herd, Our Lady, & Heels
Good grief. If one of ODUs or WKUs or UNTs (pick a school) players did this, you be posting all about it. Dont be that guy.
04-07-2019 01:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.