Cincinnati Bearcats

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Football Spring Game Info
Bookmark and Share
Bearcat2012 Offline
All American

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats
Football Spring Game Info
CINCINNATI - The University of Cincinnati football team will welcome fans to Nippert Stadium to celebrate the end of spring practice on Saturday, April 13 from 6-8 p.m. ET.

Bearcats Fan Fest will be an all-day athletics event which starts with lacrosse at noon inside Gettler Stadium, continues with baseball at 4 p.m. against UCF at Marge Schott Stadium and concludes with football at 6 p.m. in Nippert.

The event, presented by White Castle, will be free and open to the public. Event-day parking will be available in all Calhoun and Corry Garages for $5 per vehicle.

FAN ACTIVITIES
• The Military Bowl trophy will be behind section 114 for fan photos
• DJ Etrayn will be on hand playing music
• The cheerleaders and Bearcat mascot will be on hand
• Post-practice autograph session for fans
• Concessions specials

AUTOGRAPH SESSION
Following the close of practice, fans can enter the playing surface at Nippert for a 20-minute autograph session. Players will be scattered around the field and spring posters will be provided to all in attendance.

STUDENT ON-FIELD OPPORTUNITY
Students who have already purchased their $60 season ticket will have an exclusive opportunity to experience spring football from field level in the south endzone. Students who have not yet purchased their student tickets will be able to secure their season package at the event and gain access to the field. Contact the athletics ticket office at 1-877-CATS-TIX or visit the staff on the fourth floor of the Richard E. Lindner Center prior to April 13 to gain access.

SIGN YOUR SEASON TICKET LETTER OF INTENT
Patrons who have renewed, want to renew or purchase season tickets can sign their official letter of intent for the 2019 season and get their picture taken at the podium in front of a UC backdrop behind section 114.

BOOKSTORE
The UC Bookstore will be selling the latest Bearcats merchandise on the concourse on April 13. Click HERE to get a look at their current offerings ahead of the spring football event.

CONCESSIONS
Three new food items will be available for free sampling at the West 2 concession stand under the west pavilion and facing TUC. The potential fall menu additions, pretzel chicken nuggets, waffle fries and Oreo churros, could be added to the concession offerings for the 2019 football season. A brief survey will be available at the W2 stand for fans to offer their feedback on the items.

In addition, fan-friendly pricing will be in effect at the stadium with $1 popcorn and cotton candy, hot dogs, pretzels and sodas for $2.

IF YOU’VE RENEWED YOUR TICKETS …
Fans who have already renewed their 2019 season tickets will be able to spend the game on the third-floor club level of the Nippert West Pavilion. Contact the athletics ticket office at 1-877-CATS-TIX to reserve your spot.

SELECT-A-SEAT
Representatives from the athletics ticket office will be stationed behind section 114 in the south horseshoe end of Nippert Stadium for a select-a-seat event where prospective season ticket holders can choose their seats on the spot. Staff will be on hand behind section 114 to show fans seats in-person and provide more information on season ticket availability and options.

04-01-2019 12:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

OKIcat Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Cincinnati
RE: Football Spring Game Info
Now all we need is sunshine and 70+ degrees. I like the way UC is promoting this event and trying to engage fans for baseball the same day. I look forward to sampling the "club" experience.

I'm not sure what their internal goal might be, but I've got to believe UC should be seeking a big bump in season ticket sales after last year's excellent results. For so many reasons, we need to keep the momentum going--onward and upward to the top of the AAC and beyond.

04-01-2019 12:31 PM
Bearcat2012 Offline
All American

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats
They had me at free sampling of pretzel chicken nuggets, waffle fries and Oreo churros

04-01-2019 12:35 PM
CliftonAve Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert
(04-01-2019 12:35 PM)Bearcat2012 Wrote:  They had me at free sampling of pretzel chicken nuggets, waffle fries and Oreo churros

I've been posting for a couple years now they needed to expand their menu items at Nippert. I imagine all three items will result in increased concession receipts.

04-01-2019 12:47 PM
doss2 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: BEARCATS
(04-01-2019 12:31 PM)OKIcat Wrote:  Now all we need is sunshine and 70+ degrees. I like the way UC is promoting this event and trying to engage fans for baseball the same day. I look forward to sampling the "club" experience.

I'm not sure what their internal goal might be, but I've got to believe UC should be seeking a big bump in season ticket sales after last year's excellent results. For so many reasons, we need to keep the momentum going--onward and upward to the top of the AAC and beyond.

You will not get the true "club" experience as there will be no free food such as the beef carving station, the custom pasta or custom salads. No burgers, brats, mets. No Skyline Chili. No Bonbonniere Deserts.

04-01-2019 01:52 PM
Advertisement

Bruce Monnin Offline
Hall of Famer

I am still shocked there is no Skyline Chili nor Graeter's Ice Cream at the football games. I do like the recent addition of the pulled pork.

04-01-2019 02:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OKIcat Offline
Heisman

(04-01-2019 01:52 PM)doss2 Wrote:  
(04-01-2019 12:31 PM)OKIcat Wrote:  Now all we need is sunshine and 70+ degrees. I like the way UC is promoting this event and trying to engage fans for baseball the same day. I look forward to sampling the "club" experience.

You will not get the true "club" experience as there will be no free food such as the beef carving station, the custom pasta or custom salads. No burgers, brats, mets. No Skyline Chili. No Bonbonniere Deserts.

I'll have to settle for just the pure air at that altitude. But if our rainy spring weather continues it may be a good port in the storm.

04-01-2019 02:18 PM
CliftonAve Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert
(04-01-2019 02:17 PM)Bruce Monnin Wrote:  I am still shocked there is no Skyline Chili nor Graeter's Ice Cream at the football games. I do like the recent addition of the pulled pork.

Agreed. I figure eventually we'll see a set-up like 5/3rd with Frisch's (already there), Skyline, Buffalo Wild Wings... at least that would make sense to me.

04-01-2019 02:25 PM
doss2 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: BEARCATS
(04-01-2019 02:25 PM)CliftonAve Wrote:  
(04-01-2019 02:17 PM)Bruce Monnin Wrote:  I am still shocked there is no Skyline Chili nor Graeter's Ice Cream at the football games. I do like the recent addition of the pulled pork.

Agreed. I figure eventually we'll see a set-up like 5/3rd with Frisch's (already there), Skyline, Buffalo Wild Wings... at least that would make sense to me.

The Jean Roberts like at PBS would be great.

04-01-2019 05:55 PM
Advertisement

cpawstoney Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: U.C.

Skyline has been available on the west side of the stadium ever since the renovation was completed. It's always my daughter's first choice.

04-02-2019 10:34 AM
Bruce Monnin Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-02-2019 10:34 AM)cpawstoney Wrote:  

Skyline has been available on the west side of the stadium ever since the renovation was completed. It's always my daughter's first choice.

Every time I have been at that booth with the Skyline sign, they say they have none available that game. I am 0-4 trying to get Skyline there since the renovation.

04-02-2019 01:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The T-Shirt Offline
1st String

I Root For: The Bearcats
Spring game is this Saturday @ 6pm in Historic Nippert Stadium!

Who all is going?! Mrs. T-Shirt and I will be there along with a family friend.

04-10-2019 04:29 PM
Bearcatdh58 Offline
Special Teams

Is there any chance that the game will be streaming?

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using CSNbbs mobile app

04-10-2019 05:27 PM
Advertisement

Z-Fly Offline
1st String

Does anyone have an extra club ticket? My brother and I are going, and we got the ones from our season tickets, but I’d like to take my daughter too. I took her to the ECU game, and she fell in love with Bearcat football. Unfortunately, she didn’t understand that they won’t always win by 50. She’s six. Any help would be appreciated.

04-10-2019 08:40 PM
Z-Fly Offline
1st String

(04-10-2019 08:40 PM)Z-Fly Wrote:  Does anyone have an extra club ticket? My brother and I are going, and we got the ones from our season tickets, but I’d like to take my daughter too. I took her to the ECU game, and she fell in love with Bearcat football. Unfortunately, she didn’t understand that they won’t always win by 50. She’s six. Any help would be appreciated.

I am willing to pay, if that wasn't obvious.

04-11-2019 12:23 PM
natibeast21 Offline
Banned

I Root For: UC, Ohio State
Going to be warm and dry Saturday. Hopefully will have a good crowd!

04-11-2019 12:49 PM
Racinejake Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
(04-11-2019 12:49 PM)natibeast21 Wrote:  Going to be warm and dry Saturday. Hopefully will have a good crowd!

I hope so as well. I think it's a good sign that the club seats sold out well in advance. Even though that's not a huge number of seats I still take it as a good sign that fans were eager to get those locked up. Should be a great day and I'm really looking forward to it. A lot of things I'm interested in such as seeing all the RBs (particularly Doaks), the WRs, Ben Bryant, all the young guys, etc. Randomly, I'm intrigued to see if Ryan Montgomery gets some carries and how he looks.

04-11-2019 02:55 PM
cpawstoney Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: U.C.

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2019 03:59 PM by cpawstoney.)
04-11-2019 03:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.