Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News 100% of Republican House Intel Committee Members Demand Schiff Step Down
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
100% of Republican House Intel Committee Members Demand Schiff Step Down
They note that he is continually lying about the evidence of collusion, even though his own minority report listed no evidence.

Adam Schiff urged to step down as chairman by House Intelligence Committee Republicans

Every Republican on the House Intelligence Committee on Thursday demanded Rep. Adam Schiff step down as chairman over the California Democrat’s repeated claims to have evidence of Trump-Russia collusion.

In a letter, obtained by Fox News and signed by every Republican on the committee, the lawmakers slammed Schiff for his claims in the media that there was “more than circumstantial evidence” of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. They repeated their demand in person during a feisty hearing Thursday morning.

[Image: 1-6a29c4c4e3.jpg]

[Image: 2-3347cef230.jpg]

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/adam-sc...-committee
03-28-2019 09:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SUisBigEast4ever Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: 'Cuse, Buffalo
RE: 100% of Republican House Intel Committee Members Demand Schiff Step Down
I hate Schiff but why only him? Pretty much every democrat pushed the lies.

Again it seems like only white men get called on to resign. Why not of the bat- crazy women in their party?

It's like when Gillibrand and Hirono said "men just need to shut up" and nobody pushed for their resignation. There's no way any man, especially a white one could say "women just need to shut up" and survive that.
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2019 09:39 AM by SUisBigEast4ever.)
03-28-2019 09:38 AM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

(03-28-2019 09:38 AM)SUisBigEast4ever Wrote:  I hate Schiff but why only him? Pretty much every democrat pushed the lies.

Again it seems like only white men get called on to resign. Why not of the bat- crazy women in their party?

It's like when Gillibrand and Hirono said "men just need to shut up" and nobody pushed for their resignation. There's no way any man, especially a white one could say "women just need to shut up" and survive that.

Because Schiff, as a member of the intelligence committee, KNEW what he was pushing was a lie. He said he had seen evidence of collusion. That was a lie.

But now, after the Mueller report, he is still pimping this nonsense. It is DANGEROUS, because yo uhave some gullible americans who will believe him because he's supposedly "in the know."

The republicans point out that even in his own minority report rebuttal, Schiff laid out no evidence of collusion.

If he cant speak the truth about the known facts of the case, he needs to step down. he is completely unhinged.
03-28-2019 09:41 AM
SUisBigEast4ever Offline
Special Teams

(03-28-2019 09:41 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Because Schiff, as a member of the intelligence committee, KNEW what he was pushing was a lie. He said he had seen evidence of collusion. That was a lie.

Again not much different than what pretty much every other Democrat did.

And you know the part about what I said about Gillibrand and Hirono is true also. No man would survive saying that about a woman.

Why no calls on Kamala Harris to resign too after all the lies and corruption she got away with in the Smollett case?

Republicans are disappointing me a lot too. They seem to let women and minorities off the hook for everything while going hard after white guys.
03-28-2019 09:45 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(03-28-2019 09:41 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(03-28-2019 09:38 AM)SUisBigEast4ever Wrote:  I hate Schiff but why only him? Pretty much every democrat pushed the lies.

Because Schiff, as a member of the intelligence committee, KNEW what he was pushing was a lie. He said he had seen evidence of collusion. That was a lie.

But now, after the Mueller report, he is still pimping this nonsense. It is DANGEROUS, because yo uhave some gullible americans who will believe him because he's supposedly "in the know."

The republicans point out that even in his own minority report rebuttal, Schiff laid out no evidence of collusion.

If he cant speak the truth about the known facts of the case, he needs to step down. he is completely unhinged.

Not only as a member but as chairman...

And one look at his eyes tells you he is unhinged.
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2019 09:47 AM by TigerBlue4Ever.)
03-28-2019 09:47 AM
SUisBigEast4ever Offline
Special Teams

(03-28-2019 09:47 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  Not only as a member but as chairman...

Name one Democrat that isn't unhinged. Kirsten Gillibrand is the worst of them all.
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2019 09:48 AM by SUisBigEast4ever.)
03-28-2019 09:48 AM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(03-28-2019 09:41 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

And, he's the head of the committee.
03-28-2019 10:11 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(03-28-2019 09:48 AM)SUisBigEast4ever Wrote:  
(03-28-2019 09:47 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  Not only as a member but as chairman...

Name one Democrat that isn't unhinged. Kirsten Gillibrand is the worst of them all.

She was at least willing to admit Bill Clinton is a rapist.
03-28-2019 10:11 AM
SUisBigEast4ever Offline
Special Teams

(03-28-2019 10:11 AM)bullet Wrote:  She was at least willing to admit Bill Clinton is a rapist.

She's also a sexist pig who has a huge hatred for men.

How you could be OK with her constantly saying stuff like "men just need to shut up" is beyond me. She would attack every single innocent man. She tried to ruin Kavanaugh's life simply because he was white and male.
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2019 10:25 AM by SUisBigEast4ever.)
03-28-2019 10:15 AM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

(03-28-2019 10:15 AM)SUisBigEast4ever Wrote:  
(03-28-2019 10:11 AM)bullet Wrote:  She was at least willing to admit Bill Clinton is a rapist.

She's also a sexist pig who has a huge hatred for men.

How you could be OK with her constantly saying stuff like "men just need to shut up" is beyond me. She would attack every single innocent man. She tried to ruin Kavanaugh's life simply because he was white and male.

Trump has some good stories on what she is willing to do for a little campaign contribution cash. 03-lmfao
03-28-2019 11:38 AM
q5sys Offline
1st String

I Root For: MIT & USAFA

I'd argue that Tulsi isn't unhinged... but that's probably the exact reason why the rest of the Dems dont like her.
03-28-2019 11:53 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(03-28-2019 11:53 AM)q5sys Wrote:  

I'd argue that Tulsi isn't unhinged... but that's probably the exact reason why the rest of the Dems dont like her.

XACLY!
03-28-2019 11:59 AM
swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
Who cares? They have zero credibility. Nunes was running back and forth to the WH telling Trump details of classified meetings.
03-28-2019 01:19 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

(03-28-2019 01:19 PM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
03-28-2019 01:58 PM
Marc Mensa Offline
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
Exactly... who cares?

At this point, there is a 4 page summary of a 300pg document from a very politically selected AG and nothing more.. let the full report come out and then a rationale discussion can be had.

I doubt many Republicans would have accepted Janet Reno’s 4pg summary of the Starr Report and Im not thete with Barr’s assessment either.
03-28-2019 02:39 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(03-28-2019 02:39 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  Exactly... who cares?

At this point, there is a 4 page summary of a 300pg document from a very politically selected AG and nothing more.. let the full report come out and then a rationale discussion can be had.

I doubt many Republicans would have accepted Janet Reno’s 4pg summary of the Starr Report and Im not thete with Barr’s assessment either.

Wrong. Don't you ever tire of being wrong?

Starr was under a different statute. He was required to submit it, in full to the House. THEY decided to make the entire thing public.

This, Mueller and Co. were required to submit the report to the AG, he then makes a summary presentation to the requisite House and Senate members. Then HE'S charged with doing whatever he needs to conceal the confidential info contained within the report, sources/methods, Grand jury stuff etc., then that is turned over.

Congress wrote the damn law, now the fraudsters are out there insisting the AG break the damn law.

They know they're full of schiff, they just know that the media lackeys and complicit idiots at the alphabet soup networks will dutifully gobble it up.

Good to see the marching orders for the spin room loons has expired. 04-cheers
03-28-2019 02:48 PM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(03-28-2019 01:19 PM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  Who cares? They have zero credibility. Nunes was running back and forth to the WH telling Trump details of classified meetings.

And?

You do know the POTUS, any POTUS, has the highest possible clearance of anyone in the land, correct?

Pssssst! He even knows the nuke codes! Not many do!
03-28-2019 02:51 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(03-28-2019 01:19 PM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  Who cares? They have zero credibility. Nunes was running back and forth to the WH telling Trump details of classified meetings.

You do realize there is no “classified” material Trump can’t see? I’m sure that’s not what you meant? But please tell us what you really meant to say....
03-28-2019 02:56 PM
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(03-28-2019 02:51 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

And?

You do know the POTUS, any POTUS, has the highest possible clearance of anyone in the land, correct?

Not really the point. Nunes is a fraud who can't be trusted is more the point. That being said, the congress is charged with oversight of the Executive Branch including the president. It would be inappropriate for the chair of a congressional investigative body to be informing the president of its actions.
03-28-2019 03:03 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(03-28-2019 03:03 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(03-28-2019 02:51 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

And?

Not really the point. Nunes is a fraud who can't be trusted is more the point. That being said, the congress is charged with oversight of the Executive Branch including the president. It would be inappropriate for the chair of a congressional investigative body to be informing the president of its actions.
Not if the actions were seditious and not just ‘oversight’.
03-28-2019 03:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.