Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Johnstone on Medium.com: Mock the Russiagaters. Mock them ruthlessly...
BlazerFan11 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB
Johnstone on Medium.com: Mock the Russiagaters. Mock them ruthlessly...
From one of the few media figures who kept her sanity through all the nuttiness.

Quote:We must never let them forget what they did or what they cost us all. We must never let mainstream Democrats forget how crazy they got, how much time and energy they wasted, how very, very wrong they were and how very, very right we were.

Never stop reminding them of this. Never stop mocking them for it. Never stop mocking their idiotic Rachel Maddow worship. Never stop mocking the Robert Mueller prayer candles. Never stop making fun of the way they blamed all their problems on Susan Sarandon. Never stop reminding them of those stupid pink ****** hats. Never stop mocking them for elevating Louise Mensch and Eric Garland. Never stop mocking them for creating the ******* Krassenstein brothers.

Every politician, every media figure, every Twitter pundit and everyone who swallowed this moronic load of bull spunk has officially discredited themselves for life. Going forward, authority and credibility rests solely with those who kept clear eyes and clear heads during the mass media propaganda blitzkrieg, not with those who were stupid enough to believe what they were told about the behaviors of a noncompliant government in a post-Iraq invasion world. The people who steered us into two years of Russiavape insanity are the very last people anyone should ever listen to ever again when determining the future direction of our world.

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/the-m...15d23a6d82
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2019 03:40 AM by BlazerFan11.)
03-23-2019 10:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
RE: Medium.com: Mock the Russiagaters. Mock them ruthlessly...
(03-23-2019 10:50 AM)BlazerFan11 Wrote:  From one of the few media figures who kept her sanity through all the nuttiness.

Quote:We must never let them forget what they did or what they cost us all. We must never let mainstream Democrats forget how crazy they got, how much time and energy they wasted, how very, very wrong they were and how very, very right we were.

Never stop reminding them of this. Never stop mocking them for it. Never stop mocking their idiotic Rachel Maddow worship. Never stop mocking the Robert Mueller prayer candles. Never stop making fun of the way they blamed all their problems on Susan Sarandon. Never stop reminding them of those stupid pink ****** hats. Never stop mocking them for elevating Louise Mensch and Eric Garland. Never stop mocking them for creating the ******* Krassenstein brothers.

Every politician, every media figure, every Twitter pundit and everyone who swallowed this moronic load of bull spunk has officially discredited themselves for life. Going forward, authority and credibility rests solely with those who kept clear eyes and clear heads during the mass media propaganda blitzkrieg, not with those who were stupid enough to believe what they were told about the behaviors of a noncompliant government in a post-Iraq invasion world. The people who steered us into two years of Russiavape insanity are the very last people anyone should ever listen to ever again when determining the future direction of our world.

04-cheers
03-23-2019 10:51 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
that's my kinda woman!
03-23-2019 11:20 AM
q5sys Offline
1st String

I Root For: MIT & USAFA
(03-23-2019 10:50 AM)BlazerFan11 Wrote:  From one of the few media figures who kept her sanity through all the nuttiness.

[Image: shes-not-wrong-you-know.jpg]

I can't imaging the levels of Salt that's being produced by the Far Left. I should have hit the commodities market and sold salt short. 03-lmfao
03-23-2019 01:25 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Been mocking those dummies for two years. Way ahead of the curve.

We need a "Democrat prog filth check in and eat your crow thresd"

Reeeeeeeeeeee03-pissed
03-23-2019 01:39 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
FYI - Titling a thread “Medium.com” is like titling it “Youtube.com”, Medium is just a platform.

Caitlin Johnstone is a lefty I enjoy reading, though. She gets it.
03-23-2019 02:18 PM
BlazerFan11 Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-23-2019 02:18 PM)Kronke Wrote:  FYI - Titling a thread “Medium.com” is like titling it “Youtube.com”, Medium is just a platform.

Caitlin Johnstone is a lefty I enjoy reading, though. She gets it.

Yes, but it seems like it is solidly to the left, which is what makes it noteworthy. It would certainly be notable if YouTube allowed something that didn't follow Democratic talking points to remain.
03-23-2019 08:10 PM
Advertisement

Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
Somehow---I doubt CNN or MSNBC will ever admit they just spent two years falsely trying to convince the American people that the impeachment and removal Donald Trump was not only just a simply matter of time---but that it was likely imminent. This was the greatest two year example of "fake news" fraud ever foisted upon a trusting American public. No viewer with more than 3 brain cells will ever look at CNN or MSNBC in the same way ever again. They are now the broadcast news equivalent of the grocery check out lane National Enquirer.
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2019 08:31 PM by Attackcoog.)
03-23-2019 08:30 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(03-23-2019 01:39 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Been mocking those dummies for two years. Way ahead of the curve.

We need a "Democrat prog filth check in and eat your crow thresd"

Reeeeeeeeeeee03-pissed

I'm in.
03-23-2019 10:49 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

RE: Johnstone on Medium.com: Mock the Russiagaters. Mock them ruthlessly...
https://csnbbs.com/thread-865448.html

03-lmfao

Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  And now that the Dems control the House, there will be an investigative arm that has subpoena power that will have NO constraints. Mueller is going to issue a report that will result in a bunch of indictments and a starting point for some of the House investigations. 

Mueller isn't the end, or the beginning of the end, but perhaps the end of the beginning.

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2019 05:12 AM by shere khan.)
03-24-2019 05:09 AM
Advertisement

AdoptedMonarch Online
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
(03-23-2019 08:30 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  Somehow---I doubt CNN or MSNBC will ever admit they just spent two years falsely trying to convince the American people that the impeachment and removal Donald Trump was not only just a simply matter of time---but that it was likely imminent. This was the greatest two year example of "fake news" fraud ever foisted upon a trusting American public. No viewer with more than 3 brain cells will ever look at CNN or MSNBC in the same way ever again. They are now the broadcast news equivalent of the grocery check out lane National Enquirer.

Sadly, close to half of the American populace is likely to fall short of this threshold.
03-24-2019 07:31 AM
q5sys Offline
1st String

I Root For: MIT & USAFA
(03-23-2019 08:30 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  Somehow---I doubt CNN or MSNBC will ever admit they just spent two years falsely trying to convince the American people that the impeachment and removal Donald Trump was not only just a simply matter of time---but that it was likely imminent. This was the greatest two year example of "fake news" fraud ever foisted upon a trusting American public. No viewer with more than 3 brain cells will ever look at CNN or MSNBC in the same way ever again. They are now the broadcast news equivalent of the grocery check out lane National Enquirer.

That's too kind.
They are now the broadcast news equivalent of InfoWars and Alex Jones.

Actually, now that I think about it... that's not even fair to Alex. Alex starts with verifiable facts and then spins his theories. CNN and MSNBC created 'facts' and then used those as the basis of their theories.

It's a strange world when Alex Jones has more legitimacy in the press than CNN and MSNBC.
03-24-2019 09:50 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

Has the hive mind been issued its talking points.

Where is the reeeeeee03-hissyfit crew.

03-lmfao
03-24-2019 10:18 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(03-24-2019 10:18 AM)shere khan Wrote:  Has the hive mind been issued its talking points.

Where is the reeeeeee03-hissyfit crew.

03-lmfao

[Image: tenor.gif]
03-24-2019 10:35 AM
BlazerFan11 Offline
Hall of Famer

More from Johnstone:

Quote:Trump has been handed a powerful political weapon which may have ensured his reelection to the White House, and, far, far worse, a new cold war with Russia is now underway which threatens the life of every organism on this earth, facilitated by a political/media class who convinced the public that they could hurt the president by demanding that he take a more hawkish posture toward Russia. That Pandora’s box won’t be un-opened by these new revelations.

This should be the end of the mass media. In anything resembling a sane world, Rachel Maddow would be unloading her desk into a cardboard box today, and Aaron Maté would become the most respected and highest-paid journalist in America.

This should be the end of the Democratic party. This dismal state of affairs is their fault, from the content of the leaked emails to their handling of it. They have had choices on the way to clean up their act but, they have blankly refused at every juncture. Not one thing has changed since the emails revealed that the DNC rigs its primaries, and yet here we are in the middle of another fake primary with everyone going along with it like it’s a real thing. It’s weird. In a healthy democratic republic the party would be dead already, and a new one would’ve taken its place fueled by fresh energy and enthusiasm but the donor-class corruption is so deeply entrenched that that possibility has seemed like a fantasy.

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/trump...0613859ebc

Glenn Greenwald chimes in:

Quote:"This is the saddest media spectacle I have ever seen since I began practicing journalism in 2005 and what makes it even sadder is to watch all the people who invested their journalistic credibility into what proved to be a complete and total fraud and scam continue to try and cling to some vestige of credibility by continuing to spin conspiracy theories that are even more reckless and more unhinged than those we've been subjected to for the past three years."

"That's the tragedy of everything that just happened...all the things that do deserve attention and investigation have received none...because this idea drowning everything out has been a complete fairy tale...We have the answer...as for him being a Russian asset is it's so irresponsible to say that because the reality is the conflict between the US and Russia has been higher than it has ever been in decades. How can you say Trump is a client of the Kremlin when he's trying to oust one of Russia's most important client states in Venezuela, or when he's pressuring Angela Merkel to stop buying Russian natural gas?"

"Over and over the Trump Administration has taken actions that have been more aggressive than the Obama administration against the Kremlin."

"That any country would dare to interfere in our sacred and glorious democracy when the United States has done very little since the end of WWII but going around the world and interfering in every Democracy they can find...including Brazil the country in which I'm currently living...and even Russia. This doesn't make it right for Russia to do it, but we've never kept it in perspective that meddling in other countries' elections isn't some grave never before seen drama...it's part of regular business."

"All of this outrage...has made the US a laughing stock to the hundreds of millions of people who live in countries where the US has done this and far, far worse."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-2...-have-ever
03-25-2019 06:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.