Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TubaCat Offline
1st Chair

I Root For: Bearcats, tubas
RE: Cincinnati Restaurants Report Sales Up
Ha. This is great.

03-22-2019 07:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OKIcat Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Cincinnati
Great find. Since this is the case, we should see more UC "swag" in local sports bars and eateries and advertising geared toward UC fans. Maybe this research will be the impetus for that.

UC, build on this.

03-22-2019 07:44 AM
CliftonAve Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert
(03-22-2019 07:44 AM)OKIcat Wrote:  Great find. Since this is the case, we should see more UC "swag" in local sports bars and eateries and advertising geared toward UC fans. Maybe this research will be the impetus for that.

UC, build on this.

Yep. Not just swag but I have been to establishments, particularly in the suburbs, where you have to tell someone to put the UC game on or to turn up the volume.

This athletic department needs to supply every restaurant in town with this article when looking for corporate donations and partnerships as well.

03-22-2019 07:48 AM
Advertisement

OKIcat Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Cincinnati
(03-22-2019 07:48 AM)CliftonAve Wrote:  
(03-22-2019 07:44 AM)OKIcat Wrote:  Great find. Since this is the case, we should see more UC "swag" in local sports bars and eateries and advertising geared toward UC fans. Maybe this research will be the impetus for that.

UC, build on this.

Yep. Not just swag but I have been to establishments, particularly in the suburbs, where you have to tell someone to put the UC game on or to turn up the volume.

This athletic department needs to supply every restaurant in town with this article when looking for corporate donations and partnerships as well.

And I'll only chain on that by saying, if UC isn't on, Bearcat patrons should go ask for a channel change. I've done that. Sometimes the staff (in a restaurant especially) is oblivious to what's on screen. UC could be playing UCLA in the Rose Bowl and they'd have a tennis match on--recorded the day before! So our fans should always speak up.

03-22-2019 10:05 AM
gerhard911 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Bearcats!
Had lunch at Silver Spring House and it was packed with UC fans. Disappointed fans, but Spring House did quite well.

03-22-2019 02:01 PM
Tymanh99 Offline

I Root For: .
Donators
(03-22-2019 02:01 PM)gerhard911 Wrote:  Had lunch at Silver Spring House and it was packed with UC fans. Disappointed fans, but Spring House did quite well.

great place to have lunch any day. Were the doors/windows open?

03-22-2019 02:46 PM
gerhard911 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Bearcats!
(03-22-2019 02:46 PM)Tymanh99 Wrote:  
(03-22-2019 02:01 PM)gerhard911 Wrote:  Had lunch at Silver Spring House and it was packed with UC fans. Disappointed fans, but Spring House did quite well.

great place to have lunch any day. Were the doors/windows open?

Nope, way too windy. A couple of lazy douchebags went out the doors at the back and napkins and crap blew off everybody's tables.

03-22-2019 02:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.