Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Tucker and mary-j...
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
Tucker and mary-j...
former bow-tie has truly turned into a corpshite putz....like I didn't already know such....the supposed Doc is flat out full of shite....

#clownshow

03-20-2019 07:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
RE: Tucker and mary-j...
muh weed

This is why it's so hard for me to be pro-pot. It is to the potheads what climate change is to the alt-left -- a religion.

The guy can't even have a conversation? Sheesh. Tucker has been killing it lately. Don't let 1 disagreement be the be-all, end-all.
03-20-2019 08:17 PM
stinkfist Offline

(03-20-2019 08:17 PM)Kronke Wrote:  muh weed

This is why it's so hard for me to be pro-pot. It is to the potheads what climate change is to the alt-left -- a religion.

The guy can't even have a conversation? Sheesh. Tucker has been killing it lately. Don't let 1 disagreement be the be-all, end-all.

why do you think he had him as a representative...

what a joke...

it's Hearst/ReeferMadness redux....

fk'n idiots...
03-20-2019 08:23 PM
swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
Tucker was always a frat boy douche that played conservative. He is in it for the check.
03-20-2019 08:39 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(03-20-2019 08:39 PM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  Tucker was always a frat boy douche that played conservative. He is in it for the check.

because you wish it to be so doesn't make it so...

You do understand that it's primarily conservatives who are against legalizing the green, right?
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2019 06:52 AM by TigerBlue4Ever.)
03-21-2019 06:51 AM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
I can see this effect from edibles but not from smoking a joint. Those damn edibles, you can have them. I ate a 100 milligram gummy bear when I was in Denver - when in Rome you know -and I thought I was dying. I missed my birthday dinner because I couldn't get off the bed. I thought I was moving but never budged according to my son. Yeah, no thanks.
03-21-2019 06:56 AM
stinkfist Offline

(03-21-2019 06:56 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  I can see this effect from edibles but not from smoking a joint. Those damn edibles, you can have them. I ate a 100 milligram gummy bear when I was in Denver - when in Rome you know -and I thought I was dying. I missed my birthday dinner because I couldn't get off the bed. I thought I was moving but never budged according to my son. Yeah, no thanks.

wow.....in 45 mins. you were in an entire other world of funky....25 mg is more than enough...

I personally don't like the edibles....it takes too long and hits too hard...

if I smoke more than 0.125 (an eighth) in a week, it was an arthritic rough one....
03-21-2019 07:26 AM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Tucker and mary-j...
Pretty sure they were referencing a large scale, peer reviewed study. So. It’s not “opinion”.

Might well be science. Don’t we all like science?
03-21-2019 07:53 AM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(03-21-2019 07:53 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Pretty sure they were referencing a large scale, peer reviewed study. So. It’s not “opinion”.

Might well be science. Don’t we all like science?

They also pointed out the legalization of MJ has resulted in a product that is 5 times as potent as the old doobie. I guess it’s like 180 proof now.

A friend of mine gave me a medical ‘candy’ he had one day when we were playing golf. The arthritis was particularly bad that day and he said that it would have me feeling great in a couple of holes. Never had any in my life and was apprehensive about it. Might as well have eaten a Life Saver. Didn’t do a damn thing to me.
03-21-2019 08:04 AM
Advertisement

ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
I have absolutely seen it have an impact and cause psychosis or be an issue for those with possible schizo symptoms.

I'm not against legalization but I'm not going to pretend it has no harmful effects for some people. Its also highly addictive and even more so for teens.
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2019 10:51 AM by ericsrevenge76.)
03-21-2019 08:43 AM
Lush Online
go to hell and get a job

I Root For: the user
(03-21-2019 08:43 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  I have absolutely see it have an impact and cause psychosis or be an issue for those with possible schizo symptoms.

I'm not against legalization but I'm not going to pretend it has no harmful effects for some people. Its also highly addictive and even more so for teens.

pot's addictive?
03-21-2019 08:50 AM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Tucker and mary-j...
How about seductive?

You don’t know any stoners that “have” to smoke daily or they get all twitchy? I’ve known dozens.

Physically addictive? Perhaps not, but I’m no doctor. Otherwise? I don’t think it can be denied.

Not for everyone, I blazed up aplenty as a yute, but gave it up. Why? Didn’t like the paranoia anymore, nor the company I was delving deeper into keeping.

I’m not for tossing folks in jail for blowing a joint on their back deck, but I think to deny the real and often effects of chronic use is denying reality.
03-21-2019 09:02 AM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
It's not addictive*. Other than that bs, there are problems. Hate the **** myself but don't care if the people who enjoy it do so. But yeah, denying the harmful aspects is so stoner. Usually it's a matter of abusing it, like with so many things. Moderate use? Eh, ain't hurting the dirty hippies.

*maybe for a very, very, very tiny number of people.
03-21-2019 09:05 AM
Advertisement

ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
(03-21-2019 08:50 AM)Lush Wrote:  
(03-21-2019 08:43 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  I have absolutely see it have an impact and cause psychosis or be an issue for those with possible schizo symptoms.

pot's addictive?

Very, very addictive to young people. Now more than ever.
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2019 10:53 AM by ericsrevenge76.)
03-21-2019 10:50 AM
bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT
[Image: reefermain.png?itok=Dgtq7StM]
03-21-2019 10:57 AM
Shrack Offline
All American

I Root For: UAB
Tucker and mary-j...
It's not truly addictive, but someone can end up dependent on nearly anything.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
03-21-2019 01:44 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
This is my take. I absolutely DO NOT feel sorry for anyone that takes illegal drugs only to have the drugs bite them in the S. If you're stupid enough to do drugs then don't cry about getting sick because of it...or dying. You brought it onto yourself, it's your fault entirely, so tough T T.

I can't see EMTs trying to save these dumb dipshiates when they overdose either. Drug pushers don't even use it, that should tell you something.

Everyone has the option of not taking drugs, simple as that.
03-21-2019 01:54 PM
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
(03-21-2019 01:54 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  This is my take. I absolutely DO NOT feel sorry for anyone that takes illegal drugs only to have the drugs bite them in the S. If you're stupid enough to do drugs then don't cry about getting sick because of it...or dying. You brought it onto yourself, it's your fault entirely, so tough T T.

I can't see EMTs trying to save these dumb dipshiates when they overdose either. Drug pushers don't even use it, that should tell you something.

Everyone has the option of not taking drugs, simple as that.

Don't think I ever bought any drug from anyone who didn't use it themselves.
03-21-2019 07:09 PM
stinkfist Offline

(03-21-2019 08:50 AM)Lush Wrote:  

pot's addictive?

they have no fk'n clue....it's as addictive like wiping my arse with 40 grit....

if one is a pu$$y, then one will succumb....
03-21-2019 08:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.