Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[news] KAC drops bombshell.
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/chris-cuo...f4d8a0a046

That's the plan. We all have been saying. Let's wait for the Mueller report. Kelly Anne tells us one may never come.
02-20-2019 11:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
RE: [news] KAC drops bombshell.
So, in conclusion, Mueller has nothing.
02-20-2019 11:44 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(02-20-2019 11:48 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  
(02-20-2019 11:44 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  So, in conclusion, Mueller has nothing.

You are such a small minded man......

You should want one released so you don't have it hanging over your head. The only way it's not released is if he's guilty. They would want one to be released that exonerates him.

Oh, it will be released. Schiff and the left will fight it getting released because it says nothing happened. Therefore, KACis simply priming the leftist media to demand it gets released, just to watch them do their normal contortionist moves when Schiff demands it not be released.
02-20-2019 11:50 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
Damn Drumpt and *shuffles deck* nothing burger Mueller report.
02-20-2019 11:52 AM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
(02-20-2019 11:37 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  https://www.huffpost.com/entry/chris-cuo...f4d8a0a046

That's the plan. We all have been saying. Let's wait for the Mueller report. Kelly Anne tells us one may never come.

So Mach, what's it going to be? Collusion, RICO, money laundering, J-walking?
02-20-2019 12:02 PM
DaSaintFan Offline
Dum' Sutherner in Midwest!

You use the word "bombshell".. I don't think that word means what you think it means.
02-20-2019 12:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(02-20-2019 11:37 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  https://www.huffpost.com/entry/chris-cuo...f4d8a0a046

Seems odd.

Wouldn’t super patriot Bueller get this BOMBSHELL!!! Out there ASAP?

Impeeesh!!!
Unstable
Muh 25th demendment
ROOOSKIES!!!
Liar liar pants on fire
Muh two scoops!
High heels and hats!!!

Why would the keepers of all that is Mom, apple pie and Chevrolet allow a traitor to remain in the highest office in the land?!?

Has he been bought off like Dershowitz?!?

What a dastardly country we live in, J3ST3R!!!
02-20-2019 12:13 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

(02-20-2019 11:50 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

You should want one released so you don't have it hanging over your head. The only way it's not released is if he's guilty. They would want one to be released that exonerates him.

Oh, it will be released. Schiff and the left will fight it getting released because it says nothing happened. Therefore, KACis simply priming the leftist media to demand it gets released, just to watch them do their normal contortionist moves when Schiff demands it not be released.

Ermigaaaaaawd!!!

MUH TAX RETURNS RELEASED!!!

Oh,

Wait.

N/M...

Carry on
02-20-2019 12:14 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

So which is it? Mueller will not file a report or Barr won't release it once it is given to him? If it leaks then someone will go to jail as it is a classified document.
02-20-2019 12:17 PM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
I dont knowingly click on huffpost so I didn't read the nonsense and without reading I'm sure its just that. Because the stupidity from huffpost is the reason I avoid clicking.

Lets put it this way...no releasing it is not good for the President. The left will leak, lie after lie, from a unnamed source. I hope its released even if I know right now it's going to one sided. Muellers team is going to try and paint the President in the worse light possible. Like, it almost was a crime. He lied but not criminally. While we found some proof tracks were too old and covered. Anything to hint at a could be crime...

that's all the left needs, at least the idiots
02-20-2019 12:17 PM
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards

No investigation not done by a partisan defense team has EVER 'exonerated' anyone. Remember the FBI investigation into Hillary? She wasn't exonerated. Remember Whitewater? Not exonerated.

Not prosecuted/can't prove isn't the same as exonerated... and the biggest piece of evidence the left has is that both the right AND Putin didn't want Hillary elected.... and because of this, I'm sure they engaged in similar acts designed to undermine her... just as she and the DNC and the media engaged in acts designed to undermine him. This is what you will find and since it's an investigation into Trump, there will certainly be some activities in politics that will be questionable, just as there would be if they involved Hillary... or Bernie... or Kamala or anyone else.

But none of it (if he's not prosecuted) would be illegal nor would it rise to the level of even prosecution, much less conviction (otherwise he would be prosecuted)... but the left's bar for 'proof' is vastly lower.

Besides... NO WAY the ENTIRE right falls on their swords to protect Trump... the left would vilify them for it. If it doesn't get released, it will be because the LEFT doesn't want it released

I suspect it will be released unless it contains sensitive material (about spy networks etc)
02-20-2019 12:26 PM
Advertisement

Marc Mensa Offline
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
If it doesn’t get released, it will be because the person who can deem it classified chose to do so.
02-20-2019 12:35 PM
Jugnaut Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
Dowd predicted Mueller wouldnt write a report because theres no evidence the president committed a crime. Thats a possibility. Its also a possible he writes a report and Barr chooses not to release, consistent with DOJ guidelines, if the report doesnt involve a crime by the president but instead just has dirty laundry. I expect it to be released if there is evidence the president committed a crime or it says no crime. If it is a mess of conjecture and no crimes, just dirty laundry, then I expect it wont be released.
02-20-2019 12:38 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
House: No collusion
Senate: No collusion
mueller: Has so little that he doesn't even bother writing a report

resident alt-leftists: GUILTY!

lulz
02-20-2019 12:41 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston

Why do you think Mueller might NOT release a report. He's been Comey's butt boy since the start. If the investigation isnt going to go the Comey's way---his buddy will simply not file a report.
02-20-2019 12:42 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

So you're saying Mueller won't release it if he's guilty? That's completely counter-intuitive you know...
02-20-2019 12:44 PM
Advertisement

BuffaloTN Offline
All American

I'm so glad we have Mach here to dig through the cesspool that is the Huffington Post to bring us these great nuggets. Year 3 and still nothing. If he was a Russian asset he would have been removed by now. Get a grip on life.
02-20-2019 12:46 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(02-20-2019 12:46 PM)BuffaloTN Wrote:  I'm so glad we have Mach here to dig through the cesspool that is the Huffington Post to bring us these great nuggets. Year 3 and still nothing. If he was a Russian asset he would have been removed by now. Get a grip on life.

Gullible and angry is no way to go through life. At least he provides some entertainment.
02-20-2019 12:47 PM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
(02-20-2019 12:47 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  
(02-20-2019 12:44 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

So you're saying Mueller won't release it if he's guilty? That's completely counter-intuitive you know...

Mueller has to hand the report to Barr by law. Barr can redact and edit or not even issue a public report.

So you don't trust Barr to do the right thing I assume.

Regardless of what is/isn't in there he should release it for no other reason than the $10's of millions it cost the tax payers to run this operation.

At least Manafort and Cohen are off the streets - phew!!!!
02-20-2019 12:54 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

(02-20-2019 12:35 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  If it doesn’t get released, it will be because the person who can deem it classified chose to do so.

You boned up on the 25th amendment yet?

Or still driving around for free?
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2019 01:07 PM by JMUDunk.)
02-20-2019 01:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.