Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

UofL researchers discover immune stimulant molecule shown to prevent cancer (Link)
CardinalJim Online
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
UofL researchers discover immune stimulant molecule shown to prevent cancer (Link)
02-16-2019 04:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TexanMark Offline
Legend

I Root For: Syracuse
RE: UofL researchers discover immune stimulant molecule shown to prevent cancer (Link)
Awesome news...I hope this becomes a key discover.
02-17-2019 09:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CardinalJim Online
Welcome to The New Age

RE: UofL researchers discover immune stimulant molecule shown to prevent cancer (Link)
So do I Mark. My daughter is doing chemo, about halfway through now. Luckily they caught it early. Terrible disease...
02-17-2019 10:45 AM
cuseroc Offline
Super Moderator

Donators
(02-17-2019 10:45 AM)CardinalJim Wrote:  So do I Mark. My daughter is doing chemo, about halfway through now. Luckily they caught it early. Terrible disease...

Jim,

Im so sorry to hear this about your daughter and what your family must be dealing with. Glad to hear they caught it early. My prayers are with you and your family. Since I have actually met you and your wife, it seems a little more personal. My wife send her best wishes. Im actually near Louisville now in Cinci. Im on my way home from a funeral in Florida.
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2019 09:48 PM by cuseroc.)
02-18-2019 09:46 PM
ChrisLords Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Virginia Tech
"Well, if Louisville discovered it, we don't want it" -Random Kentucky fan
02-18-2019 11:21 PM
Advertisement

CardinalJim Online
Welcome to The New Age

(02-18-2019 09:46 PM)cuseroc Wrote:  
(02-17-2019 10:45 AM)CardinalJim Wrote:  So do I Mark. My daughter is doing chemo, about halfway through now. Luckily they caught it early. Terrible disease...

Jim,

Im so sorry to hear this about your daughter and what your family must be dealing with. Glad to hear they caught it early. My prayers are with you and your family. Since I have actually met you and your wife, it seems a little more personal. My wife send her best wishes. Im actually near Louisville now in Cinci. Im on my way home from a funeral in Florida.

Thanks Greg,
I appreciate the kind words. She is doing better than we could ever have hoped for. We hope to see y’all again this fall if you can make the trip down. Take care and travel safe,
Jim
02-19-2019 09:43 AM
TexanMark Offline
Legend

I echo that. Just lost a friend over the weekend to cancer.

Cancer sucks
02-19-2019 10:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pervis_Griffith Offline
All American

(02-18-2019 11:21 PM)ChrisLords Wrote:  "Well, if Louisville discovered it, we don't want it" -Random Kentucky fan

03-lmfao

That is funny.

I have a feeling some breakthroughs are imminent. A couple of weeks ago, some Israeli researchers made some astonishing claims regarding cancer treatment that they seem pretty certain of. The medical community around the world will be testing those claims with vigor I am sure.

This news from U of L is encouraging too.

Other researchers at other schools have made some progress too.

It just feels like we're getting closer to figuring this scourge out. It can't come soon enough. Have a good friend who is in the final stages of his fight with pancreatic cancer. And lost another friend to breast cancer -- she was far too young too.
02-19-2019 12:00 PM
cuseroc Offline
Super Moderator

Donators
(02-19-2019 09:43 AM)CardinalJim Wrote:  
(02-18-2019 09:46 PM)cuseroc Wrote:  

Jim,

Thanks Greg,
I appreciate the kind words. She is doing better than we could ever have hoped for. We hope to see y’all again this fall if you can make the trip down. Take care and travel safe,
Jim

Well that is certainly good to hear. Not too sure about making it down there this fall.
We have a lot going on this summer and fall.
02-19-2019 03:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.