Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Monday Musings
Bookmark and Share
fanfrompowellspub Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: EMU
Monday Musings
Short and sweet today not a lot to muse about.

Basketball team won! Torches are smoldering but may become re-lit in Ohio without some W's.
Braun was here but unlikely he would come back after living in sunny california hell even Brady Hoke went back to California to coach the D-line, will he be back @ Ball State soon?
Baseball begins soon but Softball does not which I think a few things.
1. One our AD and admins aren't very bright for spending money to appeal a federal court decision.
2. I would hypothesize female instate grads who played for a program and live in the area after graduation would be more likely to donate to the school in the future then out of state grads but I do not know.
3. Already have infastructure for softball instead of women's lacrosse which will cost money we might not have.

AAF was like watching pre-season football.
02-11-2019 09:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Block_E Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Eastern
RE: Monday Musings
I’ll just add that I looked up CMU and with the Buffalo game, their free throw shooting finally came back down to 66%.
02-11-2019 11:11 AM
Advertisement

holybovine Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Eastern Michigan
Ben is happy and healthy in life. He isn’t coming back, and I say that as probably the last person on earth holding onto that hope. Glad the university continues to honor him whenever it can. He deserves every accolade.
02-11-2019 12:16 PM
Bob Wickersham Offline
Heisman

I Root For: EMU
(02-11-2019 12:16 PM)holybovine Wrote:  Ben is happy and healthy in life. He isn’t coming back, and I say that as probably the last person on earth holding onto that hope. Glad the university continues to honor him whenever it can. He deserves every accolade.
100% Each year, he proves that what he accomplished at EMU with that Sweet 16 run was one of the greatest coaching accomplishments in history. What a great guy too, getting the students involved, visiting the dorms, etc. How about naming the floor after him, a la Dick Vitale Court at Calihan Hall. I think it is time!
02-11-2019 12:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.