Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Northam med school yearbook page has Klan and blackface photo, quote about drinking
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
Northam med school yearbook page has Klan and blackface photo, quote about drinking
https://pilotonline.com/news/government/...09b50.html

Quote:oto from Gov. Ralph Northam’s medical school yearbook shows two men, one in blackface and one in a Ku Klux Klan robe and hood, on the same page as the governor.

The photo, which The Virginian-Pilot obtained a copy of Friday from the Eastern Virginia Medical School library, comes from the 1984 yearbook, the year Northam graduated.

On the half-page set aside for Northam, there is a headshot of him in a jacket and tie, a photo of him in a cowboy hat and boots and a third of him sitting casually on the ground, leaning against a convertible.

The fourth photo on the half-page has two people, one wearing white Ku Klux Klan robes and a hood, the other with his face painted black. The person with the black face is also wearing a white hat, black jacket, white shirt with a bow tie and plaid pants. Both are holding canned drinks.

It’s unclear who the people in costume are.

Quote:Under the photo of the men in blackface and the Klan hood are listed Northam’s alma mater, Virginia Military Institute, and his interest: “Pediatrics.” His quote is listed as “There are more old drunks than old doctors in this world so I think I’ll have another beer.”

Can't wait to see the hypocrisy from the left on this one.
02-01-2019 04:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
RE: Northam med school yearbook page has Klan and blackface photo, quote about drinking
KKK were Democrats though, so at least he is consistent.
02-01-2019 04:48 PM
ODU BBALL Online
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
RE: Northam med school yearbook page has Klan and blackface photo, quote about drinking
It's OK. Our Virginia governor is a Democrat. Because of that he gets a free pass on being thought of as being a racist, homophobe, KKK supporter, sexist, etc.

Only a Conservative could ever be one of those things. LOL. 07-coffee3
02-01-2019 05:49 PM
Fort Bend Owl Offline
Legend

I Root For: An easy win
The Parliament Awards
No hypocrisy here. If he's one of the two people in that photo, he should resign.

Democrats don't get a pass on stupid yearbook pages just because Republicans do (Kavanaugh).
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2019 05:52 PM by Fort Bend Owl.)
02-01-2019 05:51 PM
Marc Mensa Online
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
(02-01-2019 05:51 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  No hypocrisy here. If he's one of the two people in that photo, he should resign.

Democrats don't get a pass on stupid yearbook pages just because Republicans do (Kavanaugh).

Yep...
If its him then he needs to step down.
02-01-2019 06:08 PM
Advertisement

Marc Mensa Online
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
(02-01-2019 05:51 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  No hypocrisy here. If he's one of the two people in that photo, he should resign.

Yep...
If its him then he needs to either step down or switch political parties.
02-01-2019 06:10 PM
B_Hawk06 Offline

I Root For: UNCW / America
Northam med school yearbook page has Klan and blackface photo, quote about drinking
“If it’s him”????

The reality that it’s a photograph on HIS page, therefore associating his support for it at the time isn’t enough?

See. That’s the kind of hypocrisy we’re talking about here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2019 06:12 PM by B_Hawk06.)
02-01-2019 06:11 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(02-01-2019 06:10 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  

Yep...
If its him then he needs to either step down or switch political parties.

Why switch? Dems were the party of slavery, KKK and Jim Crow. They also lynched a lot of white Republicans.
02-01-2019 06:21 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
Mensa only in name folks. I love how they’re trying to say being racist in a yearbook photo is equal to drinking beer or writing weird stuff.
02-01-2019 06:55 PM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
I would also like to point out how stupid the establishment republicans are. How much of an incompetent twit do you have to be not to find this?
02-01-2019 07:22 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
(02-01-2019 07:22 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  I would also like to point out how stupid the establishment republicans are. How much of an incompetent twit do you have to be not to find this?

Maybe they were trying to win on merit and stances and not past stupid stuff. One party doesn’t have to stoop that low.
02-01-2019 07:27 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(02-01-2019 07:27 PM)gdunn Wrote:  
(02-01-2019 07:22 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  I would also like to point out how stupid the establishment republicans are. How much of an incompetent twit do you have to be not to find this?

Maybe they were trying to win on merit and stances and not past stupid stuff. One party doesn’t have to stoop that low.

They failed on both. And now infanticide bills are being tossed around the VA legislature.
02-01-2019 07:37 PM
swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
He's gotta resign.
02-01-2019 08:02 PM
Advertisement

Jjoey52 Offline
All American

I Root For: ISU

There is zero proof , Kavanaugh did anything wrong . Your TDS is showing, are you going to jump off a bridge when/if RBG passes?

The gov is just following a long line of racist liberals. It is unbelievable people can’t or won’t see thru their phoniness.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2019 08:18 PM by Jjoey52.)
02-01-2019 08:15 PM
Jjoey52 Offline
All American

I Root For: ISU
Again, Mensa says dumb things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
02-01-2019 08:16 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA

Some conservative group found it the day after he talked about murdering infants.
02-01-2019 08:40 PM
EverRespect Online
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
Trump should tweet the picture. No words, just the picture.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
02-01-2019 09:30 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl

Stupid party versus evil party.
02-01-2019 09:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.