Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Transactivism Erases Lesbians
BEARCATDALE Offline
All American

I Root For: UC
Transactivism Erases Lesbians
Radical Feminist: Transgender Activism Is a 'Men's Rights Movement'

Quote:Lesbians, in particular, have spoken out about transgenderism, because many less effeminate women are considered likely to be trans, rather than accepted as lesbian women. This makes transgenderism a form of "conversion therapy."

But Kara Dansky spoke out against transgender identity being enshrined in the law. If the "Equality Act" — which she called the "Women's Erasure Act" — becomes law, "gender identity" will become a protected class in federal civil rights law. This would effectively erase protections for women and girls, the WoLF spokeswoman argued.

Quote:"The completely illogical statement that 'trans women are women' is recited like a Big Brother mantra in every Leftist space," Beck declared. "No one really believes it, but saying so will jeopardize your career, your community, and your life."
01-28-2019 10:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
RE: Transactivism Erases Lesbians
The problem with identity politics is that as it grows you end up splintering into smaller and smaller groups. Then you have all those small groups at war with each other over who is the most marginalized, and therefore most deserving, of preferential treatment.

It's like I tell my friends with small children. Don't fall in to the trap of actually believing your children are special, because everyone believes their children are special. Problem with that is if every child is special then no child is special. You can't have good without bad, which is why the left is on the warpath against whites, they have to have somebody to call bad.
01-28-2019 11:17 PM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(01-28-2019 10:55 PM)BEARCATDALE Wrote:  Radical Feminist: Transgender Activism Is a 'Men's Rights Movement'

Quote:Lesbians, in particular, have spoken out about transgenderism, because many less effeminate women are considered likely to be trans, rather than accepted as lesbian women. This makes transgenderism a form of "conversion therapy."

But Kara Dansky spoke out against transgender identity being enshrined in the law. If the "Equality Act" — which she called the "Women's Erasure Act" — becomes law, "gender identity" will become a protected class in federal civil rights law. This would effectively erase protections for women and girls, the WoLF spokeswoman argued.

Quote:"The completely illogical statement that 'trans women are women' is recited like a Big Brother mantra in every Leftist space," Beck declared. "No one really believes it, but saying so will jeopardize your career, your community, and your life."

Haha!!! Reap what you sow!!

You mean the elephant in the room is that big bulge in the dude's Yoga Pants disqualifies him from being a woman even if he says he is and wears lipstick!!!
01-29-2019 11:29 AM
Advertisement

GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
In the end, the LGBTQ groups will fracture and attack each other.
01-29-2019 12:45 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(01-28-2019 11:17 PM)banker Wrote:  The problem with identity politics is that as it grows you end up splintering into smaller and smaller groups. Then you have all those small groups at war with each other over who is the most marginalized, and therefore most deserving, of preferential treatment.

It's like I tell my friends with small children. Don't fall in to the trap of actually believing your children are special, because everyone believes their children are special. Problem with that is if every child is special then no child is special. You can't have good without bad, which is why the left is on the warpath against whites, they have to have somebody to call bad.

Spot on. 04-cheers
01-29-2019 04:08 PM
Advertisement

EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
(01-29-2019 12:45 PM)GrayBeard Wrote:  In the end, the LGBTQ groups will fracture and attack each other.

The transsexuals and the pedophiles are holding the gays back due to their association. I think a lot more people would be ready to accept gays and lesbians if they would just disavow and distance.
01-29-2019 04:45 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
I laugh at these people. *snicker*

They get no sympathy from me.
01-29-2019 06:30 PM
Advertisement

Jugnaut Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
I've heard that some feminists view transgenderism this way: "what is the ultimate form of misogyny? Saying that a man can become a woman if he chooses."
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2019 09:38 AM by Jugnaut.)
01-30-2019 09:38 AM
49RFootballNow Offline
He who walks without rhythm

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
(01-30-2019 09:38 AM)Jugnaut Wrote:  I've heard that some feminists view transgenderism this way: "what is the ultimate form of misogyny? Saying that a man can become a woman if he chooses."

I thought imitation was the highest form of flattery?
01-30-2019 09:46 AM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(01-30-2019 09:46 AM)49RFootballNow Wrote:  
(01-30-2019 09:38 AM)Jugnaut Wrote:  I've heard that some feminists view transgenderism this way: "what is the ultimate form of misogyny? Saying that a man can become a woman if he chooses."

I thought imitation was the highest form of flattery?

Bwahahahahahaha! Good one.
01-30-2019 02:56 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.