Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The wheels on the bus...
Bookmark and Share
mairving Offline
Ignant Homer

I Root For: Memphis
The wheels on the bus...
...weren't on very tight but they just fell off.
01-04-2019 10:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

tiger1016 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
RE: The wheels on the bus...
This is a bad team. There isn’t enough talent and I don’t see the Grizz turning things around quickly. It can easily be 3-4 years before we are decent again. Gotta build around JJJ and Kyle. Everyone else is tradeable if any other team is willing to give anything.

Teams drive so easily against us. Drive and find open guy for 3. The team is old and slow and can’t keep up with today’s NBA. I hope we get enough talent by the time JJJ and Kyle are in their primes.
01-04-2019 10:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

tmoneyinmphs Offline
Mt.org's DJ wannabe

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
None of this is surprising. On the grizz board, i got into arguments with several posters who wanted to keep believing in mike and marc as team leaders. So i practically quit posting there and now some of the same posters are mad as hell that the grizz are still losing games with a healthy mike and marc combo. They wanna blow up the team now. I looked through the history of my posts there, i was asking for change starting in late 2015. I saw all of this coming as the grizz FO keeps rolling out the same "star combo" to lead their team and really expect different results.

These are some threads from the playoffs 2 years ago. I wasn't the only one who wanted big changes. Some posters wanted to rebuild around mike or marc, some posters didn't understand how ZBO carried mike and marc, some posters didn't think the grizz were gonna start missing the playoffs, some posters thought mike and marc had 3 to 4 good years left, some posters didn't want to give up on this team.

https://csnbbs.com/thread-815584.html

https://csnbbs.com/thread-815711.html

I just want to add that the grizz will never work this out with gasol. I don't like that robert pera and him seem to be such good friends that gasol can do whatever he wants which includes getting coaches fired.

Fizzdale helped develop marc's game (with 3 point shooting) and just because he sat marc in a game to get marc's attention, he got fired. Imo he was trying to help marc, and marc pouted and probably cried to pera and then fizzdale is gone. The grizz FO and fans can deny it, but i believe that is what really happened.

JB is remaining the coach because he gives in to gasol and does what the FO tells him to do.

Makes you wonder if there was not more to the other coaches who were released by the grizz.

Imo, the grizz FO are continuing to waste everyone's time and still lack any direction they wanna go with the team. Should there be changes in the FO? Yes. The identity of this grizz team is fragile, overrated and boring. They are not "grit and grind" or "grit and grind 2.0".

I will agree with tiger 1016. The only two players i like is JJJ (i quit watching college bball after 2014 but in his short time with grizz, he looks like a legit choice) and kyle anderson. Btw, i had a long thread here wanting the grizz to draft kyle. They drafted his teammate instead. I was so mad at the grizz for not getting kyle. I never thought kyle was a star, but i did think he could do exactly what he is doing now.

https://csnbbs.com/thread-668678.html
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2019 01:29 PM by tmoneyinmphs.)
01-06-2019 11:52 AM
MemphisTigerPawr Offline
Jesus is the risen LORD and Savior

I Root For: TIGERS

Donators
It's a very short bus
01-06-2019 03:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

photo cincinnati.png  photo connecticut.png  photo east_carolina.png  photo houston.png  photo memphis.png  photo navy.png  photo smu.png  photo temple.png  photo tulane.png  photo central_florida.png  photo south_florida.png
 photo louisville.png  photo rutgers.png

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.